• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Re: AVB - Making Tottenham His Own

fudge it. why don't these lottery winners (collective) just fudge off and let us build something for crying out loud :(

this story, along with the news of mido's retirement have left me devastated. fudge football.

Here's the backpage of today's Mirror:

https://twitter.com/suttonnick/status/344567612375711744/photo/1

They're reporting that we face a massive battle to keep AVB at the club. PSG willing to pay £40m over 4 years.

Redknapp2.JPG_thumb.jpg

"Really? PSG, what a club eh? What's that? Would I be interested.....Nah, I can't walk out on QPR, they're a great club. I'd definitely be interested: they're me old patch. But they haven't made an offer so far, so that's that as far as I'm concerned. You'd have to ask the chairman."

fudge it. why don't these lottery winners (collective) just fudge off and let us build something for crying out loud :(

this story, along with the news of mido's retirement have left me devastated. fudge football.

lol mido the beast......

yup no-one wants to leave us alone.

Personally I think AVB will honour his contract..... I get the feeling he loves English football..........

But if he wants to leave then that would make him a s**t but he wont so its all good..

Move along nothing to see here.

you just never know in this game though, money fudging talks, i don't care who you are.

Redknapp2.JPG_thumb.jpg

"Really? PSG, what a club eh? What's that? Would I be interested.....Nah, I can't walk out on QPR, they're a great club. I'd definitely be interested: they're me old patch. But they haven't made an offer so far, so that's that as far as I'm concerned. You'd have to ask the chairman."

TRIFFIC!

now all those can go yay lets get arry back.........

no thanks that ship has passed.

Just can't see AVB going to PSG or any other France club. France league is a very poor league and doesn't have the glamour of other leagues like England, Spain, Italy or even Germany. Also France clubs have a very poor record in Champions League. I think AVB is much more ambitious than being lured by big money to France. Not sure why PSG would want AVB. For all their money, they should be targetting a more successfull manager like Heynckes, Mancini or Hiddink.

Just can't see AVB going to PSG or any other France club. France league is a very poor league and doesn't have the glamour of other leagues like England, Spain, Italy or even Germany. Also France clubs have a very poor record in Champions League. I think AVB is much more ambitious than being lured by big money to France. Not sure why PSG would want AVB. For all their money, they should be targetting a more successfull manager like Heynckes, Mancini or Hiddink.

French clubs may have a poor record in the Champions League but that may change with Monaco starting to make some big signings as well as PSG.

If this is true I'd be very concerned. Think the ammount of wages they could offer and the ammount he'd get to spend there would definantly be head turning.

............and then you read it all started in The Mirror.

Move along now. Nothing to see here.

............and then you read it all started in The Mirror.

Move along now. Nothing to see here.

Exactly, I used to get really wound up by all these press stories, now I just let them all go over my head, its made up journalism as always, nothing more

it's always fudging something, if there is any truth to this and he does leave it will be a much larger setback than flogging bale

I think it'd be silly of him not to honour his contract. We built him.

The story came from Sky Italia and has been backup up by some serious sports journos. It doesn't seem that implausible that PSG have made an approach tbh.

The story came from Sky Italia and has been backup up by some serious sports journos. It doesn't seem that implausible that PSG have made an approach tbh.

It seems incredibly implausible. He's not yet had time to repair the damage caused to his reputation by his 'stay' at Chelsea, yet another big team wants to come in and buy him for a lot of money?

It's likely his agent's playing silly buggers as we try to negotiate an extension for him.

I don't think it is unlikely that PSG have made enquiries. I do think it is unlikely that AVB will respond positively to them. I think he was fairly clear earlier this Spring when he said he wanted to stay at a club for more than one season. He is still very young in management terms, and can afford to wait for the right 'bigger' job once he has got his career completely back on track with Spurs. I think there would have been more risk of him leaving if we had qualified for Champions League to be honest as that would have been seen as an even greater success across Europe than merely finishing 5th.

Some guy posted on TFC that we should snap PSG's hand off for £10m as no manager is worth that much. Obviously it's not easy to quantify but I would suggest SAFs contribution to Man Utd over 26 years must have been worth many hundred of millions.

Back