• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Re: AVB - Making Tottenham His Own

I agree with this although that's probably more to do with the fact that he's actually starting now.

BTW cheers for simply answering the question directly Billy and not trying to twist things into something they're not, much appreciated.

i didn't really want to include Sandro as he wasn't ever a first choice regular under Redknapp (and has also been injured for a long time this season under AVB) - which is partly the reason im not too keen on talking up the 'regression' of Parker and Ekotto as both have had long spells on the sidelines and in Ekotto's case not really held down a regular starting position since regaining fitness.

i didn't really want to include Sandro as he wasn't ever a first choice regular under Redknapp (and has also been injured for a long time this season under AVB) - which is partly the reason im not too keen on talking up the 'regression' of Parker and Ekotto as both have had long spells on the sidelines and in Ekotto's case not really held down a regular starting position since regaining fitness.

which is why I included him.

Sandro made 23 appearances last season and 22 this. No idea how many he actually started last year though. Assou-Ekotto only started 11 or so games this season, he hasn't been first choice, at times AVB has played Naughton or Vertonghen there so can you really judge if someone has regressed, especially after being out with injuries and what not.

those sandro stats - how many starts last season compared with this?

edit : sorry just seen you already said you didn't know

surprised with that - so yeah, KD add him to the improved list as well then buddy ;)

BLH5RByCIAI4MyL.jpg

#playerrevolt

haha that is superb....hopefully the terrible team spirit takes us far next season;)

is that one of Uncle Joe's little yachts in the background??:eek:

Bale has certainly improved under AVB imo. On the other hand:

BAE
Walker
Adebayor
Parker

have all regressed.

Lennon
Defoe
Dawson

have performed at the same level.

Agreed. Lennon though has definitely regressed as an attacking threat. Virtually non existant for most of the year. His form seems to regress as soon as he gets an England call up.

I would also add that Dembele, Dempsey and Siggy did pale impersonations of their form for their clubs last season. Caulker tool

Agreed. Lennon though has definitely regressed as an attacking threat. Virtually non existant for most of the year. His form seems to regress as soon as he gets an England call up.

I would also add that Dembele, Dempsey and Siggy did pale impersonations of their form for their clubs last season. Caulker tool

4 goals 7 assists compared to 3 goals 5 assists last season so apparently not. He pretty much gives the same every season.

4 goals 7 assists compared to 3 goals 5 assists last season so apparently not. He pretty much gives the same every season.

Poor stats - whichever way you look at it. Especially with Bale being double or even triple marked.

AVB in Monaco today for the race

monacopic1.jpg

Back