• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

This is a Trump bashing thread only and if those who disagree do not take notice of that they will be dealt with like this.

:eek:

i'd love to hear a cogent pro trump argument to be honest, bashing is not obligatory
I doubt there is one.
Now let me say that I always vote, but if I'd had tge choice between trump and Clinton then I don't think I could've brought myself to do it.
I'm not on any social media at all, glory glory is my only Web presence, and when I see posts from Twitter or whatever making allegations my first thought is where's the proof. There never seems to be any, it's all leaks, "understandings" and the like. It's like transfer window rumours.
Some of the stuff thrown during the election was just so dumb and should have been laughed out. Hilary being at deaths door and had a body double, I mean wtf!
Politics is gone to hell.

A whole bunch of anti nation leftists there.

This Linda Sarsour ...

Linda - advocate of Sharia Law and one of the chief organisers of the Women's marches in America... And yet, nothing about women's oppression in Muslim countries... How odd o_O

Really. Where?

Also Trumps actions on abortion and torture seem to be very aligned to aged legal code derived from religious text

Reactions: DTA
i'd love to hear a cogent pro trump argument to be honest, bashing is not obligatory

Better then Hilary?

They guy is a nutter and unfit to be president and will make the world a worse place, but i got to keep coming back to it, he won the election. Someone I think steff said earlier in the thread, the democrats took their eyes off the ball and we are all now paying the price.

I think NATO is a very good idea, I dislike Trumps attitude towards women and gay people. But despite this millions voted for him and I do not think they are all stupid, so all this that is happening is because the elite the establishment pushed to far without regard to others for to long. I see a connection with how the EU treated Britain actually.

Really. Where?

Also Trumps actions on abortion and torture seem to be very aligned to aged legal code derived from religious text

Oh mate if your hinting at Trump being a bit of a religious nut job I would go along with that, in fact a lot of those republican bible belt people are for more extreme then the Muslim ones in my view, though I maintain both are a bit weird for thinking the is a guy with a beard sat on a cloud.

Oh mate if your hinting at Trump being a bit of a religious nut job I would go along with that, in fact a lot of those republican bible belt people are for more extreme then the Muslim ones in my view, though I maintain both are a bit weird for thinking the is a guy with a beard sat on a cloud.

I doubt Trump is religious at all personally. The people who voted him for a large part are.

The guy in the cloud bit. Yeah don't worry about him Chich. Your cool.

I doubt Trump is religious at all personally. The people who voted him for a large part are.

The guy in the cloud bit. Yeah don't worry about him Chich. Your cool.

Well if the is a guy in the cloud who has seen everything I have done in my life I figure i will be going to the other place. Good thing about being Catholic(dont actually believe) we can repent on our deathbeds and still be allowed in. Just have to hope I get a deathbed and not hit by a bus and dead before I know it

Better then Hilary?

They guy is a nutter and unfit to be president and will make the world a worse place, but i got to keep coming back to it, he won the election. Someone I think steff said earlier in the thread, the democrats took their eyes off the ball and we are all now paying the price.

I think NATO is a very good idea, I dislike Trumps attitude towards women and gay people. But despite this millions voted for him and I do not think they are all stupid, so all this that is happening is because the elite the establishment pushed to far without regard to others for to long. I see a connection with how the EU treated Britain actually.

it's the why he's better than hillary i'm interested in, how are his policies going to improve conditions for people, how is the wall actually going to help, how will taking healthcare away from thousands make america great again?

how do his supporters reconcile things

we've all seen the bullet points, it's the substance and the logical path to how things will have improved in four years time that i'm after

Let me tell ya something. I'm gonna give it to you straight. The fake media will tell you all kinds of stuff. They lie. They lie about Donald Trump. Every day. Bad stuff. Really bad. But I'd love to give you a cogent argument about why Donald Trump will make AMERICA great again. I'll give you all the answers. Seriously. No one knows more about cogent arguments than me. And no one loves America more than Donald Trump. This wall is being built folks. And it's gonna be great. Truly. This will be greater than the wall in China. Let me tell you about China. The Mexicans are gonna pay for this wall. China. Why are we trading with China? America First. AMERICA FIRST. A Trump presidency means American jobs for American people. We're gonna build all the stuff we buy from China. It's gonna be great. It's gonna be really great folks. We're gonna do great things. And you're gonna get all the backing from Donald J Trump. Donald Trump is gonna kick ISIS's ass. There's a plan. And it's great. Seriously. It's the best plan. No one knows how to make plans better than Donald Trump. This is about making America great again.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Back