• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I think that you keep trying to avoid the topic under discussion. This is a Trump thread. People are shocked that such a small minded bigot has become president and surrounded himself with white supremacist, his family and billionaires from big business. He has not revealed his tax returns, he has not distanced himself from his business interests, there is strong evidence of collusion between his campaign team and the Russian government, who hacked and leaked details from his competitors. All of his actions so far as president have been regressive, bitter or just for show.

I agree with all you say, and I dislike him and what he stands for, yet he won the vote.

I think we are where we are because of the regressive attitudes of the Liberals and the Left ... An unholy alliance with Wahhabism...

You're here denouncing Trump ad infinitum and yet I've not seen one post from any of you denouncing the anti Trump violence .. You constantly denounce the the West for misogyny and yet I've seen nothing on this board or on this thread about the reality for women in Muslim countries ...

and there you go again, pivoting the discussion

are you surprised that many people were upset when a man who proudly gloated about committing sexual assault was sworn in as President?

A whole bunch of anti nation leftists there.

This Linda Sarsour ...

Linda - advocate of Sharia Law and one of the chief organisers of the Women's marches in America... And yet, nothing about women's oppression in Muslim countries... How odd o_O

She doesn't support Sharia Law, that is just a smear pushed on far right websites and has lead to an abuse campaign against her on social media.

Should a Muslim woman not be involved in organising the protests? I'm confused, you want to see the liberation of women in the middle east but the suppression of them in the west. How odd.

All the anti twitter Trump posts on here and yet these were missed ...

#AssassinateTrump seems popular

!C!JNgfwCWk~$(KGrHqF,!lsEz+4J5i0DBNB5!quRPQ~~_35.JPG

Sali Hughes covers the why aren't they marching against Saudi Arabia argument very well here:

And inevitably women were once again called out for doing feminism all wrong, via the classic “whataboutery” gambit. How dare feminists march against Washington DC when they should also be marching in Saudi Arabia? Who knew right-wing white men cared so very deeply about the human rights infringements against brown and black women in portions of the middle east and Africa? Not me, but they certainly have a point. By all means, voice the desperate plight of the persecuted women not directly affected by the decisions of Donald Trump. Please do snatch the moral high ground if you’re doing more than sitting in your smoking jacket in the penthouse suite of your ivory tower, by demonstrating and working usefully against rape, honour killings, domestic violence, female genital mutilation and sex slavery. But if this is your best excuse for wholesale apathy about all misogyny - the belief that if one does not fight everything, then one might as well stand for nothing - then forgive us if we don’t bow apologetically to your all-inclusive righteousness.​

https://www.the-pool.com/news-views...important-thing-to-come-from-the-womens-march

I think we are where we are because of the regressive attitudes of the Liberals and the Left ... An unholy alliance with Wahhabism...

You're here denouncing Trump ad infinitum and yet I've not seen one post from any of you denouncing the anti Trump violence .. You constantly denounce the the West for misogyny and yet I've seen nothing on this board or on this thread about the reality for women in Muslim countries ...

This thread is about Donald Trump. Start a thread on the topic boldfaced and we will contribute opinions. Your opinions with regards to why we're here are, indeed, yours to hold/enjoy. I think you're wrong. I DO agree that the left took it's eye off the ball and somehow assumed a higher level of social engagement/intelligence on the part of the general public, which was a little naive given the horrific corner many people themselves pushed into combined with an alarming lack of knowledge on world affairs. The single biggest issue/can the left can carry is not relating to the everyday person in a 'colloquial' fashion, and not being able to present the facts in a way they'd be heard. The right has always been better at that, simply because they peddle the fear and blame game so well. Cue the open door for foghorns to come marching in and screaming populist rhetoric laced with tonnes of fear. Let me ask you a question; do you defend Donald Trump? Do you defend Mike Pence? Do you defend the current US regime's policies (so-to-speak)? If so, why?

I was reading today that Trump aides have to keep him away from watching the "fake news" channels as he gets upset very easily, hence the inauguration "size" photos, his voter fraud "investigation" eminates from his displeasure at being reminded that "crooked" hilary got 3m more votes than him, he's giving spoilt 12 year old kids a bad name.

I was reading today that Trump aides have to keep him away from watching the "fake news" channels as he gets upset very easily, hence the inauguration "size" photos, his voter fraud "investigation" eminates from his displeasure at being reminded that "crooked" hilary got 3m more votes than him, he's giving spoilt 12 year old kids a bad name.

It is worse than that, it is any news. There is more on that here

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ant-stop-blabbing-about-how-hes-a-madman.html

He can't shake anything off, he has the thinnest skin in the world.

Putting his rapist tendancies aside and Hilary's shady background, considering how a lot of American politics is just a popularity contest did the American people not look at Trump's demeanour and personality and think he's a loose cannon?

Do you think this will happen, or an attempt at least?
(this is not bait...looking for your opinion)

It would be the worst thing, to make him a martyr. Something worse will follow him. Like in the war we left Hitler alone (the only assassination attempt on him was from within) and went after the more competent potential successor (Heydrich).

Like with Nick Griffin being given his moment on Question Time, the light best shows the dirt. So long as the military have given him duff nuclear codes, just let him hang himself. He'll be disgraced and impeached within 6 months.

Do you think this will happen, or an attempt at least?
(this is not bait...looking for your opinion)

Since the second world world America have fed the world with a vision of greed, violence, self interest and the idea that there will be no adverse consequence to your actions through the medium of entertainment. Is it any surprise that the poorly educated and socially ignorant turn to extreme views and likely to make stupid decisions?

He can't shake anything off, he has the thinnest skin in the world.

Putting his rapist tendancies aside and Hilary's shady background, considering how a lot of American politics is just a popularity contest did the American people not look at Trump's demeanour and personality and think he's a loose cannon?

c'mon man, she used her own email domain!

It would be the worst thing, to make him a martyr. Something worse will follow him. Like in the war we left Hitler alone (the only assassination attempt on him was from within) and went after the more competent potential successor (Heydrich).

Like with Nick Griffin being given his moment on Question Time, the light best shows the dirt. So long as the military have given him duff nuclear codes, just let him hang himself. He'll be disgraced and impeached within 6 months.

not strictly true, a man called Georg Elser had a go too

Back