• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

There's a programme on BBC1 right now about a US summer camp training (indoctrinating) teenagers (and younger) to be Anti-abortion activists.
One of the 'teachers' likens the impact of abortions in the US to the Holocaust.

All quite disturbing. But it is a very strong movement in the US, scarily so.

America was founded on the principle of the freedom TO religious persecution. It's where we sent all our nutballs who wouldn't get on board with the whole tolerance thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38740717

Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border

Guess he wasn't lying about the wall.

This feels like when Biff takes over Hill Valley in the alternate 1985 in Back to the Future 2.

From the Indy:

"Despite Mr Trump's countless claims that undocumented immigrants are flooding into the US from Mexico, there is only evidence to the contrary.

According to Pew Research data, migration flows from Mexico have been negative since 2008, indicating that Mexicans are leaving the US rather than entering."

So he's trying to keep them in??

I wonder which completely independent, disinterested party will win the contract to build THE WALL?

would they?

surely it was part of fighting for the right to make their own decisions

I hope my daughter grows up in a society where she can wear whatever she damn well likes

Was the proud slut in the picture protesting that she's not being allowed to wear what she likes in the West, that she's oppressed like women in Iran and Saudi Arabia?..... In fact, were any of the women protesters holding up banners regarding the oppression of women in Muslim countries?

Was the proud **** in the picture protesting that she's not being allowed to wear what she likes in the West, that she's oppressed like women in Iran and Saudi Arabia?..... In fact, were any of the women protesters holding up banners regarding the oppression of women in Muslim countries?

This site is for everyone and if you cannot use respectful language then you can find somewhere else to discuss it. Before you say it, I saw the picture. She can call herself what she wants, you can't.

Was the proud **** in the picture protesting that she's not being allowed to wear what she likes in the West, that she's oppressed like women in Iran and Saudi Arabia?..... In fact, were any of the women protesters holding up banners regarding the oppression of women in Muslim countries?

the point being made by the women in those images was quite clear, not every act has to be an answer for everything everywhere

to attempt to pivot the discussion in such a way feels to me like an act of trolling

the point being made by the women in those images was quite clear, not every act has to be an answer for everything everywhere

to attempt to pivot the discussion in such a way feels to me like an act of trolling

So the women's demo that were held in democratic countries, was protest for the liberation for only the most liberated women on the planet?

This site is for everyone and if you cannot use respectful language then you can find somewhere else to discuss it. Before you say it, I saw the picture. She can call herself what she wants, you can't.

How am I being disrespectful ? She's holding up a banner calling herself a slut and she's added a red heart , meaning , with love.

I'm sure she's okay with it.

So the women's demo that were held in democratic countries, was protest for the liberation for only the most liberated women on the planet?

she was one person protesting from her own unique viewpoint, i'd be very surprised if she was claiming to be bottom-lining the entire global movement

How am I being disrespectful ? She's holding up a banner calling herself a **** and she's added a red heart , meaning , with love.

I'm sure she's okay with it.

I'm not. This site is for everybody and discriminatory language is against site rules. It is quite easy to discuss the women's march without using discriminatory language and we expect you to do that.

People can protest about whatever they want, that is one of the joys of living in a free country. If people want a show of strength against a sex offender taking the most powerful office in the world, then more power to them.

I think that it is sweet that the far right have developed a concern for Muslim women, two groups that they don't normally have a lot of time for.

Back