• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

They shot and killed ONE of them. If those guys rushing the Capitol were black or asian/Arab looking, let's be honest, every single person inside would very likely be dead.
By the time the armed guard turned up the rioters were mostly milling around, not knowing what to do next like the fudgewits they are. Not sure if you saw any of the live stream I posted yesterday, but they were in the main hall being stopped from ascending the stairs by a whole three police officers.

Had they still been trying to push through and fight with the police/guard I'm certain that more shooting would have taken place. As it was, they were contained in an area that could be (and was) easily tear gassed and all the fight had gone out of them. From the video I saw, most of them didn't really need a lot of convincing to leave.

You’re really not this stupid Scara so I’m not sure whether you’re doing this for sport or you enjoy being contrary in a manner most of us grew out of after college.
I don't genuinely believe that anyone can throw shotgun shells that fast.

Whilst said as a quip, I'm addressing what I think is a very serious point.

If people cry wolf and assume racism every time a rioter is shot by police (and that assumption was very much the case here and across social media) it lessens the value of the real calls of racism we make when we do see it.

Your timing for such a "noble" point is similar to Trump telling everyone to go home. Sorry, it was poor.

By the time the armed guard turned up the rioters were mostly milling around, not knowing what to do next like the fudgewits they are. Not sure if you saw any of the live stream I posted yesterday, but they were in the main hall being stopped from ascending the stairs by a whole three police officers.

Had they still been trying to push through and fight with the police/guard I'm certain that more shooting would have taken place. As it was, they were contained in an area that could be (and was) easily tear gassed and all the fight had gone out of them. From the video I saw, most of them didn't really need a lot of convincing to leave.

Four hours later.
Please.
Stop.
The holes you dig yourself on these issues are not good.

fudgerberg has banned Trump off his platforms indefinitely. A good step which I hope is duplicated on Twitter. Taking away his voice will remove some of his power. The cynic in me says this decision was driven by a certain amount of self-interest on Facebook's part now the dems have the senate but it is good nonetheless.

Last edited:
Four hours later.
Please.
Stop.
The holes you dig yourself on these issues are not good.
How quickly can you Assemble 1100 troops, create a plan to enter the building, deploy them and successfully save all the VIPs without casualties (at least, none that matter)?

fudgerberg has banned Trump off his platforms indefinitely. A good step which I hope is duplicated on Twitter. Talking away his voice will take away some of his power. The cynic in me says this decision was driven by a certain amount of self-interest on his part now the dems have the senate but it is good none the less.
But of course, there is self-interest.
Still good and let's hope Twitter follow

I saw a lot of footage last night, and was quite shocked by a lot of it. Lots of policemen half-assed trying to stop the mob before simply letting them pass by. I've seen people say it was an attempt at de-escalating the situation, which of course might be the case, or at least part of the explanation, but that still don't explain it. It just looked so half assed, almost as if it was prepared. Just imagine a bunch of Muslims doing what the mob did yesterday - do you honestly think the police would stand down like they did yesterday? If so, I'd say that's pretty naive.

I saw a lot of footage last night, and was quite shocked by a lot of it. Lots of policemen half-assed trying to stop the mob before simply letting them pass by. I've seen people say it was an attempt at de-escalating the situation, which of course might be the case, or at least part of the explanation, but that still don't explain it. It just looked so half assed, almost as if it was prepared. Just imagine a bunch of Muslims doing what the mob did yesterday - do you honestly think the police would stand down like they did yesterday? If so, I'd say that's pretty naive.
I think it was self-preservation.

It was an almighty rooster up not having more of a presence there in the first place, but I don't think the actions of those in place there were anything other than an understanding they were woefully outnumbered and under-equipped to deal with what was happening.

Back