• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

So it's on Biden to do a better job than Obama did (not hard) at winning over Republicans by offering them concessions in his bills.

He's been around long enough to know where all their limits are and what they want/need. Simply don't propose anything past their limits and include things they want. That's what politics is.

I think you are on point.
Biden is as centre as you can get. He also has friends across the aisle.
I think a large part of the reason we saw The Lincoln Project tied into exactly who he is and his relationships.
It will be less radical than some want and far more radical than others, but what it will undoubtably do is bring a sense of stability to the country and re-establish international alliances.

In 2000, it took 36 days for the recount and legal stuff to finish in Florida. My guess is that it will take longer now. But Trump won't go quietly, no matter what.
I'm certain that he will not attend the inauguration. He just does not give a fudge about ethics and protocol. Maybe he'll even transfer the presidency to Pence for the last few days. And Trump most certainly won't be quiet and let Biden do his job in the aftermath! He'll make noise and interfere. He'll be a pain in the ass for years!

He won't attend because be might be fighting to avoid a jump suit the same colour as his clamy fudging head!

Biden tries to send everybody to sleep and the neo liberal caravan moves along. Working class Americans will also continue to be worse off than they were in the 70's under Jimmy Carter. The corporate Democrats know the score.

Trust me when I tell you that the alternative choice was far, far, FAR fudging worse. Allow people who have suffered four years of that despicable clam a little breather will you?

He can't be pardoned until after he's been found guilty

Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

Back