• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Let Biden deal with that. For now, we can all celebrate the fact that the American President is no longer a racist, homophobic, sexist, rapist piece of brick.
Unfortunately he's still the President for another 70+ days. One can only guess what sort of mess he'll be making until the inauguration.

The press conference happened and by press conference I mean Giuliani having a rant about something or other. Whether they planned on having it there or somewhere else I can't find any definitive answer on.

Hahaha, he's like that PR guy from Iraq when Iraq was invaded, you could see smoke in the background and people screaming in panic, but he was like a broken record repeating how everything was perfectly fine. :p

Hahaha, he's like that PR guy from Iraq when Iraq was invaded, you could see smoke in the background and people screaming in panic, but he was like a broken record repeating how everything was perfectly fine. :p

bagdad-bob.jpg

Cant stand trump either. But what will Biden do to heal the country and convert the rather large numbers that voted for Trump.

Enjoy the moment. The orange taco still has a couple of months to sow his seeds of division. Biden will work on a plan to deal with Covid, secure the stimulus package, re-enter the Paris Agreement, defuse hostile relationships with other countries, etc etc. first though, enjoy the moment.

Grifting conspiracy theories. Putting his name to buildings owned by other people. Going down for tax evasion.

I meant for America?

At the start of the year we were planning a trip down the west coast, driving the Pacific coast highway. Were going to do it in October.

Anyway. 4 years off relative normality I hope. Not paid to much attention but how is Biden going to get the economy moving? How will he deal with China?

Personally I feel like huge parts of America has huge issues with racism, how is he going to deal with that.

I wish him luck I really do because I dont want another nutter in 4 years time.

Enjoy the moment. The orange taco still has a couple of months to sow his seeds of division. Biden will work on a plan to deal with Covid, secure the stimulus package, re-enter the Paris Agreement, defuse hostile relationships with other countries, etc etc. first though, enjoy the moment.

Yeah.

Once covid is gone, we are off for a road trip. The west coast appeals to me.

Such a fitting end to a sham of a President.

But Trump represents something to those who don't feel represented in society. Something that many liberal educated people won't understand or appreciate. The trump supporters will still be there. Under-educated, under-represented, under-nourished.

For all the criticism of Trump - boy the media loved him. And those that disliked him, they love to do so, with hours of enthralling entertainment. He brought the greatest turnout in living memory and although he resembles an African despot, ironically he has oxygenated democracy like no other force hitherto.

A repugnant man but also a maverick and many people liked that.

The press conference happened and by press conference I mean Giuliani having a rant about something or other. Whether they planned on having it there or somewhere else I can't find any definitive answer on.

Well, Trump has been accused of using state resources for personal gain, including, using the Franklin D. Roosevelt Room in the White House to denounce the credibility of the democratic election process in the States.
I heard this on SKY yesterday...

Trump is a cnut. Hated him from the start, never watched his tv show.

But what comes next?

Biden tries to send everybody to sleep and the neo liberal caravan moves along. Working class Americans will also continue to be worse off than they were in the 70's under Jimmy Carter. The corporate Democrats know the score.

Back