• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

That's pretty typical in total votes over time. There are more than 20m more Americans now than in 2008.

What is the birth rate like? I assumed the increase was from immigration but I guess a lot of rednecks and Republicans have children who have come of age.

Glad Trump has gone, absolute cnut. Really found interesting think it was your link about the fish and cotton farms and then how future generations voted from those areas.

Genuinely fascinating stuff.

What is the birth rate like? I assumed the increase was from immigration but I guess a lot of rednecks and Republicans have children who have come of age.

Glad Trump has gone, absolute cnut. Really found interesting think it was your link about the fish and cotton farms and then how future generations voted from those areas.

Genuinely fascinating stuff.

Immigration accounts for just under half of it

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/us-population/

Has often been said that politicians on the left in all countries want immigration because it improves their voter base and politicians on the right dont like immigration for the opposite reasons.

What I have always found interesting is when you get people who vote against type.

Newly settled immigrants or rich older people who vote for the left.

Thatcher was the last one I can really think of that tried to bridge that gap, she targeted particularly Indian immigrants and tried to sell the conservatives as the party of aspirations.

Guess Bliar tried as well getting more middle class voters by being tory lite. I voted for the guy, dud I ever tell you that?

Might be why I hate him so much.

Has often been said that politicians on the left in all countries want immigration because it improves their voter base and politicians on the right dont like immigration for the opposite reasons.

What I have always found interesting is when you get people who vote against type.

Newly settled immigrants or rich older people who vote for the left.

Thatcher was the last one I can really think of that tried to bridge that gap, she targeted particularly Indian immigrants and tried to sell the conservatives as the party of aspirations.

Guess Bliar tried as well getting more middle class voters by being tory lite. I voted for the guy, dud I ever tell you that?

Might be why I hate him so much.

Plenty on the right want immigration (for our economy it is essential) but they talk tough on it to appeal to their base.

Plenty on the right want immigration (for our economy it is essential) but they talk tough on it to appeal to their base.

Yeah, the real thing that needs to happen is a big rise in the pension age to go in line with life expectancy. The right wont go for that, so the want more immigration to pay for all those pensioners.

It is almost impossible to teach 70 million departs the truth.
Probably the best way, would be to launch some TV series with the Kardashians or Real Housewives of Hollywood that somehow teaches these departs what really happened.

Apparently Trump is going to be launching Trump TV next year to carry on the messaging.

Back