• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I expect Merrick Garland would agree with the first point, at least.
FWIW Bader Ginsburg was opposed to packing the court too.

I think most people accept that the election winners get to put their choice on the SC - however unpalatable.

Beginning an arms race of adding to the number of justices each time the presidency changes is past what many would accept.
And the Democrats might regret moving the goalposts, such as how triggering the ‘nuclear option’ back in 2013 allowed Trump and McConnell to appointment whomever they wanted with a simple majority.

The press conference happened and by press conference I mean Giuliani having a rant about something or other. Whether they planned on having it there or somewhere else I can't find any definitive answer on.

Courts should not decide elections. Whomever is overseeing the count in each individual counting station should be declaring the winner.

Pretty easy to then add up who has won or lost.

Trump clearly lost. That is democracy, democracy should always win.

Courts should not decide elections. Whomever is overseeing the count in each individual counting station should be declaring the winner.

Pretty easy to then add up who has won or lost.

Trump clearly lost. That is democracy, democracy should always win.

Courts won't decide this one. It is about his ego and spinning a line to his base.

Fcuk Trump and anyone who believes his drivel.

What beautiful scenes to wake up to. I just cracked the Dump the Trump IPA i bought with the fiancé and its only 9am.

Cant stand trump either. But what will Biden do to heal the country and convert the rather large numbers that voted for Trump.

convert the rather large numbers that voted for Trump.
It is almost impossible to teach 70 million departs the truth.
Probably the best way, would be to launch some TV series with the Kardashians or Real Housewives of Hollywood that somehow teaches these departs what really happened.

Back