• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

When did you first become aware of him?
about 3 days ago when watching the CNN coverage
I'm seeing lots of tweets though of things he has said and done fairly recently, seems to move across both parties trying to get himself a job

Do you not think pictures of him with Trump, praising Trump etc then being on CNN crying for a Biden win isn't fake then ??

I'm seeing lots of tweets though of things he has said and done fairly recently, seems to move across both parties trying to get himself a job

Do you not think pictures of him with Trump, praising Trump etc then being on CNN crying for a Biden win isn't fake then ??

He's a campaigner and that means that you sometimes have to work with people with different politics to you. I don't know enough about him to pass judgement but I don't like purity cults.

People aren't able to change their minds then? This is the problem with partisan support.

You just know the mango madman and his posse will cook up plenty of brick in the next two months, so until that orange orangutan is safely out of the oval office, I'm bracing myself for the worst. It is still 2020 after all.

That said, I'm also strangely confident there's no way the presidential tinkler will succeed in contesting the result in the probably hundreds of lawsuits being filed until the final transition of power.

Imagine a world where you can simply ignore his ramblings because he's just a failed ex-president with very limited political power. Ah, the bliss.

Back