• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

As @Sexagenarianlover has said, he has excluded Islamic countries where he has business interests.

As he seems to be doing exactly what he said he would do before the election, let's remember that he asked repeatedly about using nuclear weapons.

I hope that there is enough wisdom in the US Military that he'd be talked out of that/told to phuck off.

Then I remembered that Rick Perry is his pick to head the Department of Energy -- the same department in charge of the US Nukes. Rick Perry is so stupid that he once forgot this very same department actually existed.

Maybe Trump will get a kicking in the mid-terms and that will change the balance of the Congress? Then he can be obstructed for the rest of his presidency? Phuck knows.

When he said that he'd make America great again, I didn't expect it to be like this.

i-love-new-york.gif

If you a Jewish or have an Israeli passport are you not banned from 90% of the Arab countries?

People are just jumping on the Trump hype train, he has put a 90 day block on people from certain places, stone me the world is not going to cave in and he has already said its a measure to give them time to understand what needs to be done, hence 90 days.

As for the wall, Bill Clinton built 600 miles of fence between the two countries and was hot on it, not reported in the same negative light as Trump.

Like anything people are running around making a bigger deal of things than reality. This is what he was voted in for, people shouldn't be shocked, infact his 90 day stop on immigration is alot less offensive than his blanket ban he promised in the lead up to winning the presidency and he won an election based on that ban. He is delivering on two pretty clear promises from his campaign and he won the election.

As for people saying May should be saying this that or the other, behave, its his country and his people he is working for, its none of our business really

I know this had been shared loads, but came up on my timeline again and thought it poignant to share here. I know @scaramanga is going to have my life for this as its all a bit tree-huggery.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

If you a Jewish or have an Israeli passport are you not banned from 90% of the Arab countries?

People are just jumping on the Trump hype train, he has put a 90 day block on people from certain places, stone me the world is not going to cave in and he has already said its a measure to give them time to understand what needs to be done, hence 90 days.

As for the wall, Bill Clinton built 600 miles of fence between the two countries and was hot on it, not reported in the same negative light as Trump.

Like anything people are running around making a bigger deal of things than reality. This is what he was voted in for, people shouldn't be shocked, infact his 90 day stop on immigration is alot less offensive than his blanket ban he promised in the lead up to winning the presidency and he won an election based on that ban. He is delivering on two pretty clear promises from his campaign and he won the election.

As for people saying May should be saying this that or the other, behave, its his country and his people he is working for, its none of our business really

Get with the program mate, you have to agree with the outraged. ;)

So why doesn't he start with the country whose citizens have killed more Americans on US soil in terrorist attacks than any other nation, Saudi Arabia? It turns out he has business interests there, but I'm sure that's just a co-incidence. The sainted Trump is surely not a crooked hypocrite with vested interests.

Back