• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

You are right but most of those apps want pretty deep access into your device. Basically, Apple wants to lock you in and force you to buy stuff off them, Google wants to hoover up your information and sell it.
Both Apple (hello Siri) and Google (Alexa, wake up for fux sake) listen to everything you do and judge you on it. They can't believe what you said to your Mrs earlier. Dreadful.

@LutonSpurs, what is with your whiteface avatar, isn't that being a bit disrespectful? Surely it should be yellow and/or egg coloured?

Both Apple (hello Siri) and Google (Alexa, wake up for fux sake) listen to everything you do and judge you on it. They can't believe what you said to your Mrs earlier. Dreadful.

Oh yeah. They are hoovering up data all the time. It is not currently available at US customs based on your racial profile.

Well, for today at least, Donald is 100% behind NATO. So that's something.
And 100% behind a ban on all Muslims. The end times are coming, probably arriving just before Hugo gets to life the Premier League trophy. And he feels that May & Britain are in a weak position due to Brexit and that he can strike a favorable trade deal (for the US). I've lived in the Dis-United States for 20+ years and I can tell you that for many, many people who have been able to avoid codified discrimination it's grim over here. COYS!!!!

And 100% behind a ban on all Muslims. The end times are coming, probably arriving just before Hugo gets to life the Premier League trophy. And he feels that May & Britain are in a weak position due to Brexit and that he can strike a favorable trade deal (for the US). I've lived in the Dis-United States for 20+ years and I can tell you that for many, many people who have been able to avoid codified discrimination it's grim over here. COYS!!!!

If Trump looks like he will start a nuclear war that costs us the league, I'll go and shoot the qunt myself.

@LutonSpurs, what is with your whiteface avatar, isn't that being a bit disrespectful? Surely it should be yellow and/or egg coloured?

It was better them the John Terry avatar I got after I fudged an OMT

So Trump has placed severe restrictions on immigration from seven countries – Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.

I don't agree with this policy, but if this is the logic...why not Saudi Arabia? Saudis have actually killed Americans in terrorist attacks on US soil (unlike people from those other nations).

Any Trump fans like to weigh in on that one?

So Trump has placed severe restrictions on immigration from seven countries – Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.

I don't agree with this policy, but if this is the logic...why not Saudi Arabia? Saudis have actually killed Americans in terrorist attacks on US soil (unlike people from those other nations).

He has business interests in Saudi, you do not bite the hand that feeds you. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

As you know dza I am to the right and your to the left. But this Trump fella he is going to extremes, I think one bonus for the left in Europe is that I think people in elections in Europe will not be following the voting out of the establishment, because if someone like him is what you end up with then even someone like me who is a critic of certain things would not go for it, he is going to far.

He has business interests in Saudi, you do not bite the hand that feeds you. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

As you know dza I am to the right and your to the left. But this Trump fella he is going to extremes, I think one bonus for the left in Europe is that I think people in elections in Europe will not be following the voting out of the establishment, because if someone like him is what you end up with then even someone like me who is a critic of certain things would not go for it, he is going to far.

That sounds about right. The 9/11 thing was what I was thinking of re. Saudi Arabia.

As @Danishfurniturelover has said, he has excluded Islamic countries where he has business interests.

As he seems to be doing exactly what he said he would do before the election, let's remember that he asked repeatedly about using nuclear weapons.

Back