• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Let's be clear with this. You are happy with people being racially profiled returning to their home country and having to hand over the passwords to their personal social media and email accounts.

I'm for profiling all the idiots on the internet who think they can spread hatred, pedophilic material, terrorism, fraud and religion. I don't care if they are white, black, green or blue and if they believe in Allah, Jesus, Jehovah, Buddha or are Jediism. I've got nothing to hide or be ashamed about on the internet apart from supporting Spurs. I don't want and Orwellian state but know that the liberal stance in the west is seen as a weakness that people wishing to harm use.

I'm for profiling all the idiots on the internet who think they can spread hatred, pedophilic material, terrorism, fraud and religion. I don't care if they are white, black, green or blue and if they believe in Allah, Jesus, Jehovah, Buddha or are Jediism. I've got nothing to hide or be ashamed about on the internet apart from supporting Spurs. I don't want and Orwellian state but know that the liberal stance in the west is seen as a weakness that people wishing to harm use.

But this isn't profiling. This is taking a minority domestic religious group, who pose a statistically very small risk and targeting them.

How would you feel if you had to hand over your email account passwords, internet browsing history and online banking details in order to get back in the UK after going on holiday?

But this isn't profiling. This is taking a minority domestic religious group, who pose a statistically very small risk and targeting them.

How would you feel if you had to hand over your email account passwords, internet browsing history and online banking details in order to get back in the UK after going on holiday?

Wouldn't be that bothered as I feel the government probably have that information anyway.

They don't routinely. There would need to be a reason and quite a senior sign off for that to be collected.

Would you feel differently if you were singled out because of your race or religion?

No because I understand since the beginning of the human race outsiders have always been treated with suspicion and fear and being the fascist you have me down as, I consider people with religious belief as gullible and in the extreme likely to commit any atrocity in their misguided belief. I've been lucky enough to have travelled the world extensively and find the further east and south I've been I'm treated very differently than the indigenous people at entry points. Now lets play me out with "I'd like to teach the world to sing"

I'm seeing loads of adwords for Russian women popping up. I was thinking to myself, why the fudge are they showing and if the missus sees them she'll think I'm up to no good. Then it occured to me that maybe they are appearing because of something she was looking at. Hmm...fudge it. I'm game.

No because I understand since the beginning of the human race outsiders have always been treated with suspicion and fear and being the fascist you have me down as, I consider people with religious belief as gullible and in the extreme likely to commit any atrocity in their misguided belief. I've been lucky enough to have travelled the world extensively and find the further east and south I've been I'm treated very differently than the indigenous people at entry points. Now lets play me out with "I'd like to teach the world to sing"

I don't have you down as a fascist and I don't think that I have ever suggested that you are. Do you self identify with the far right?

I am an atheist, so I probably agree with a you on religion but I also believe in freedom of speech and thought, so will defend people's right to belief. And I want them to be able to have those beliefs without intimidation.

When it comes to the risk of people killing people and profiling, the US would probably be better casting a close eye over you, me, @parklane1 or @wiziwig rather than @LutonSpurs.

Last edited:
I'm seeing loads of adwords for Russian women popping up. I was thinking to myself, why the fudge are they showing and if the missus sees them she'll think I'm up to no good. Then it occured to me that maybe they are appearing because of something she was looking at. Hmm...fudge it. I'm game.

You like Donald Trump. People who have previously liked Donald Trump have also liked Russian prostitutes.

Of course. And Apple. And Amazon... But that information is not routinely available at customs when you enter a country.
Apple and amazon don't really have access to quite the same level of info as google though. And once these voice activated virtual assistant things take off they'll know when you fart.

Apple and amazon don't really have access to quite the same level of info as google though. And once these voice activated virtual assistant things take off they'll know when you fart.

If you have their apps on your phone or tablet then they have your browsing, email, social media and texting history.

If you have their apps on your phone or tablet then they have your browsing, email, social media and texting history.
I guess it depends on which device you use most for that sort of thing but I would imagine your search pattern paints a more complete picture of you than anything else. The voice activated assistants though have the potential to eavesdrop on your entire life. I'd still get one though as I'm into gadgets.

I guess it depends on which device you use most for that sort of thing but I would imagine your search pattern paints a more complete picture of you than anything else. The voice activated assistants though have the potential to eavesdrop on your entire life. I'd still get one though as I'm into gadgets.

You are right but most of those apps want pretty deep access into your device. Basically, Apple wants to lock you in and force you to buy stuff off them, Google wants to hoover up your information and sell it.

Let's be clear with this. You are happy with people being racially profiled returning to their home country and having to hand over the passwords to their personal social media and email accounts.
Muslim isn't a race, it's a poor life choice.

Back