• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilson Odobert

Never heard of him but sounds promising and fills a gap, we have good passers and good runners but no real dribblers who can beat someone with trickery. Feels like a growing trend too to have something a bit different, Doku and Gapko got signed for this reason.

I am starting to dislike our social media fan base, it's constant negativity about new signings. This kid is what 19? is he supposed to turn us down because our fans want Eze or Neto? its ridiculous how our fan base get so worked up about players we have been linked to even though there was never any mention about talks between the clubs and then we bring in a promising player out of the blue and they cry about it. I really am seeing why we are one of the most hated fan bases in England. We haven't won fudge all for years and have been overachieving but we still have entitled fans who think we should be signing the best players and winning everything, its ridiculous.

Assume Moore will be placed on the right now and we will ship off Solomon

Someone said he is right footed and played off the right mostly before joining Burnley. Having had a quick look at the videos of his game style would suggest he could play off either wing imo

Someone said he is right footed and played off the right mostly before joining Burnley. Having had a quick look at the videos of his game style would suggest he could play off either wing imo
Can’t comment on that TBH
Be great if true
I’ve only seen him on the left

If we think Kulusevski will be used more central this year, options as wingers this season could be:

Johnson 23
Moore 17
Yang 18
Odobert 19

I am starting to dislike our social media fan base, it's constant negativity about new signings. This kid is what 19? is he supposed to turn us down because our fans want Eze or Neto? its ridiculous how our fan base get so worked up about players we have been linked to even though there was never any mention about talks between the clubs and then we bring in a promising player out of the blue and they cry about it. I really am seeing why we are one of the most hated fan bases in England. We haven't won fudge all for years and have been overachieving but we still have entitled fans who think we should be signing the best players and winning everything, its ridiculous.
Every club has idiots and unfortunately social media has given them a voice to spout their flimflam. We're no different but every club has them.

I try not to get involved but there was one yesterday who said "Winks is a donkey". Maybe it's mild compared to other brick but a lad who played in the PL, was the best player in a CL final, bossed the Championship and played for England and he's a donkey? FFS, you really should need a license to post on the internet.

On ENIC, you may as well give up. Everyone has a pre-conceived view which will dictate how they respond to every signing rather than judging the signing on its own merits. I've no problem with people having a go at ENIC, I think their model has taken us as far as it can personally, but the argument has to be better than "they don't sign top players, they don't back the manager and are only interested in money."

Every club has idiots and unfortunately social media has given them a voice to spout their flimflam. We're no different but every club has them.

I try not to get involved but there was one yesterday who said "Winks is a donkey". Maybe it's mild compared to other brick but a lad who played in the PL, was the best player in a CL final, bossed the Championship and played for England and he's a donkey? FFS, you really should need a license to post on the internet.

On ENIC, you may as well give up. Everyone has a pre-conceived view which will dictate how they respond to every signing rather than judging the signing on its own merits. I've no problem with people having a go at ENIC, I think their model has taken us as far as it can personally, but the argument has to be better than "they don't sign top players, they don't back the manager and are only interested in money."

This is it, the inability to judge each signing on its own merits is tiring now, you try to avoid it but its so prolific its hard not to see it.

People saying "ohhhh its only a Burnley player" when with respect to others they have been crying for us to sign lowly European players which seems is just because they are abroad. Facts are we won't know till we know

Proof you should take managers words in press conferences with a pinch of salt.

I saw an interview with Scott Parker yesterday and the interviewer directly asked them about outgoings because they have a big squad and if anything was imminent and this was his reply:

“I suspect there will be movement in terms of numbers. But at this moment in time there is nothing jumping out that I need to report to you.”

Well something most certainly did jump out. Well played Scotty in keeping this a secret

Definitely not just our club. You see comments on youtube, x or whatever. Half the people don't want to dicuss the subject. They just want to vent and get into an argument.

our-new-signing-among-top-teenagers-in-successful-dribbles-v0-x8zh0cdr10jd1.jpeg

Back