• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilson Odobert

Harry Brooks knows a lot about football.

If it's just showing up for people as one tweet it's will worth klicking to see his full opinion. Very much a glowing endorsement of this signing.

Well done Tottenham.
The quickness and comfort playing off both feet, and head up awareness even in tight spaces appears to be a theme with the youngsters we are signing.

The quickness and comfort playing off both feet, and head up awareness even in tight spaces appears to be a theme with the youngsters we are signing.
I was really happy that we were linked to Nusa last January. I am even more happy with this signing however. All of the same qualities but also with added bonus that he has already shown he is can handle the physicality of English football.

A lot to like about this signing (said without necessarily having watched a huge amount of him admittedly).

Not to immediately to link it to something negative but you'd think it cements Solomon's spot as one of the weirdest signings in recent times, we've just signed a 25m youngster in his position when he was already low in the pecking order. Gotta assume Manor hasn't impressed in training and Ange sees a lot more potential in Odobert otherwise we wouldn't be making this move.

Seems like patience will be key given the average age of our signings but hopefully a few can hit the ground running. Welcome Wilson.

A lot to like about this signing (said without necessarily having watched a huge amount of him admittedly).

Not to immediately to link it to something negative but you'd think it cements Solomon's spot as one of the weirdest signings in recent times, we've just signed a 25m youngster in his position when he was already low in the pecking order. Gotta assume Manor hasn't impressed in training and Ange sees a lot more potential in Odobert otherwise we wouldn't be making this move.

Seems like patience will be key given the average age of our signings but hopefully a few can hit the ground running. Welcome Wilson.
I'm not sure it's that simple, there is also Son succession planning to account for.
But Solomon is never fit - he needs to get fit and perform and then he'll have the opportunity to get into the team. But right now a manager isn't going to look at Solomon and think "reliable".

I'm not sure it's that simple, there is also Son succession planning to account for.
But Solomon is never fit - he needs to get fit and perform and then he'll have the opportunity to get into the team. But right now a manager isn't going to look at Solomon and think "reliable".

He's been fit all summer but barely been given a look in. He won't be at Spurs when the window closes.

Confirmed on Burnley's official site. Out of absolutely nowhere! Well done!

Now on our own site too.

I knew this was happening. Dropped lots of cryptic clues in my posts, if you'd just taken the time you could have spelt out his name. As well as "bullshii1 !" :D

Love it. The club is being run professionally, and our commitment to signing the best young players is tantalising. We've always aspired to under Enic. Have a strong history with Bale etc. But it seems like we are doing so in a more systematic way now.

I know nothing about him but sounds positive.

Rare to have a signing like this where no one has heard a thing. You can see a very clear strategy from the club around transfers which is excellent albeit, it will take some patience to see the fruits of some of that work.

I guess the ENIC haters will say "signing young lads who won't win us anything just to have a sell on value and Solanke who isn't top class. Levy cheaping out again".

Reality is that we have a coherent strategy and are spending more than most clubs.

Back