• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

I wouldn't mind Sinclair.

He worked well in a the 4-3-3 Swansea played up until signing Sigurdsson on loan last season so no reason to think he wouldn't work in that formation as well as in a 4-2-3-1.

Seems like he can play on either flank too, would be a good bonus. Say we go for a 4-2-3-1 that would give us Lennon, Sinclair and Townsend as options on the right, Sinclair, Sig, Dempsey and Townsend as options on the left and Bale, Sig and Dempsey as options in the hole.

Would give us plenty of options, not least options to play with proper wingers on either side even if we had an injury or two.

The only reason I discounted 4-3-3 was because he wouldn't get ahead of Lennon or Bale and probably doesn't want to spend another season on the bench. However if we played Bale upfront....? Imagine the pace, scary

The only reason I discounted 4-3-3 was because he wouldn't get ahead of Lennon or Bale and probably doesn't want to spend another season on the bench. However if we played Bale upfront....? Imagine the pace, scary

I think he would get quite a lot of games, certainly more than at City. I don't think he can expect to go to a club challenging for CL football and just become an instant first choice regardless of formation, but perhaps I don't rate him as highly as some do.

I always enjoy it when a player like him goes to a top team and doesn't get a look in. Greedy / overambitious little brick.

Can't see where he'd fit in here when we already have Bale, Lennon, Townsend and Dempsey who can play wide, and Holtby and Siggy who can play No.10. 6 players for 3 spots.

I'd hope that we sell Dempsey or Siggy in the summer, if not then I agree that there may be too many players for the positions. I'd be very surprised if they are still both at the club come 1st September though

Depth can come from our academy,
no need to buy mediocre players.
Let Sinclair remain City's problem.
Spend what we've got on top players in the positions we're lacking

I'd hope that we sell Dempsey or Siggy in the summer, if not then I agree that there may be too many players for the positions. I'd be very surprised if they are still both at the club come 1st September though

Can't see Sigurdsson being sold, Dempsey perhaps.

What would you rather we do with some of our most promising youngsters?

Luongo, Carroll, Pritchard, Ceballos, Bentaleb, Coulibaly, Rose, Townsend, Falque, Kane, Smith.

Would you rather see some of these guys on our bench next year? Or would you want them to go out on loan again, preferably to Prem teams? Personally, I can see Rose, Townsend and Carroll all being in and around the squad next season. I'd like to see Falque being an option, a positive player with the ability to cause problems for defences.

I don't think Kane or Smith would make it at the club, but if we can get them Prem loans next year then they might have a chance, if they can't get Prem loans than I think it would be time to sell. Hopefully we can get Luongo and Pritchard Prem Loans next season, I'd be happy if either got a good go in the championship though. Ceballos and Bentaleb the same.

I think our loaning has been great over the last few seasons, I have no doubt that without Caulker, Walker and Naughton all going out to PL teams they would still be languishing in the reserves or sold. I would much rather our reserves go out to newly promoted teams then sitting on the bench doing nothing. I agree that Townsend and Rose should stay, though I think Carroll could really benefit being loaned out seeing as we still have Dembele, Hudd, Parker, Sandro and Holtby who can all play centrally.

Depth can come from our academy,
no need to buy mediocre players.
Let Sinclair remain City's problem.
Spend what we've got on top players in the positions we're lacking

Who would you see covering for Lennon out of the academy? Or are you thinking that Bale will stick to the right and Lennon will cover that position?

Tottenham coach Andre Villas-Boas attended Barcelona-Bayern on Wednesday and talked for an hour with Barcelona executives yesterday. Talks between Barcelona and Tottenham coach Villas-Boas possibly regarding some homegrown players, like Deulofeu, Dos Santos, S.Roberto

Tottenham coach Andre Villas-Boas attended Barcelona-Bayern on Wednesday and talked for an hour with Barcelona executives yesterday. Talks between Barcelona and Tottenham coach Villas-Boas possibly regarding some homegrown players, like Deulofeu, Dos Santos, S.Roberto

Some more GDS then?

Some more GDS then?

dos Santos' young brother, don't think he's very good though.

Heard promising things about Deulofeu though, bright bright future. Barcelona wouldn't sell him, so it'd probably be some sort of loan deal or something. Not seen anything of Sergi Roberto. But these young Spaniard brought up in Spain know about the whole pass and move ethos so I wonder if we're looking towards that.

Back