• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

J Altidore.....just watch us sign him. Young, American, potential, cheapish. The 2013-2014 Benteke

He's been doing extremely well in the Dutch league. I remember watching him in the Confederations Cup for the USA a few years back and he ripped apart Spain and Brazil with his power, strength, hold and link up play. He didn't quite hit it off in the Premier League with his loan at Hull but he was young back then. He might be worth a gamble, but I don't know about first team starter.

I've just been speaking to a friend of mine who has close ties with people at Real Madrid. Mourinho is gone and they have resigned themselves to the truth that Ronaldo also will leave and he will probably go wherever Mourinho goes. They really want Bale. They want him so much that they're also willing to also hire AVB because Bale and AVB get on really well. They think if they get AVB then Bale would definitely follow. Not good news and I hope it doesn't come true :(

I've just been speaking to a friend of mine who has close ties with people at Real Madrid. Mourinho is gone and they have resigned themselves to the truth that Ronaldo also will leave and he will probably go wherever Mourinho goes. They really want Bale. They want him so much that they're also willing to also hire AVB because Bale and AVB get on really well. They think if they get AVB then Bale would definitely follow. Not good news and I hope it doesn't come true :(

Everything ive heard is that they dont even get on that well.

:lol:

You made that up, didn't you?

It's fairly safe to assume then that Leandro has either turned down a contract extension or has an injury they are worried could repeat so they want to cash in now and use our previous interest to drive the price

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/04...nacional-president/84892/#zB1AGK2ZBDBxSpyK.99

Here we go, here we go, here we go...

Leandro will be a Spurs player next season according to the Internacional president.

Have to smile and definitely not a dig at onlyme but I was only driving to work this morning and wondering how many minutes after the final whistle of our last game of the season would it take for us to be linked to Damiao, lo and behold it's come up four games early.

Right, 1st May, I'm stating that we'll be linked with Damiao and Moutinho all summer and neither will be Spurs players come Sept 1st. We've all seen it all before, why do we allow ourselves to get sucked in?

P.S. I am 100% KFA. Know Fudge All.

:ross:

Have to smile and definitely not a dig at onlyme but I was only driving to work this morning and wondering how many minutes after the final whistle of our last game of the season would it take for us to be linked to Damiao, lo and behold it's come up four games early.

Right, 1st May, I'm stating that we'll be linked with Damiao and Moutinho all summer and neither will be Spurs players come Sept 1st. We've all seen it all before, why do we allow ourselves to get sucked in?

P.S. I am 100% KFA. Know Fudge All.

I am a KFA also but Lloris came to Spurs because his club needed the dough and could rely on Levy and IMO Leandro will come for the same reason.

He's been doing extremely well in the Dutch league. I remember watching him in the Confederations Cup for the USA a few years back and he ripped apart Spain and Brazil with his power, strength, hold and link up play. He didn't quite hit it off in the Premier League with his loan at Hull but he was young back then. He might be worth a gamble, but I don't know about first team starter.

I'm an American so I want our players to do well or at least get more coverage, but most of the time he's still a league below Dempsey on a technical level, and most of us are not exactly enthralled with Dempsey's technique so I'd be rather worried for Altidore if he came here :lol: I think he can hack it for a bottom third PL team though.

Ivory Coast and Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony has admitted that he would be interested in a move to the English Premier League.

The 24-year-old is currently the top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie with 31 goals only Lionel Messi has more goals in a major European league this season. Chelsea and West Ham are among the clubs that have been linked with Bony.

"The transfer market has not started yet. There's nothing concrete," he told BBC Sport. "There is a lot of talk about me in the newspapers but I'm still focused on the last two games of the season with Vitesse and at the end of the season we will see. "I've heard the rumours [about Chelsea being interested], like you've heard about that. There's nothing concrete. We'll see at the end of the season."

Bony feels a move to England would suit him. "I'm very interested in the Premier League and the atmosphere in England, it's a wonderful league and we will see what happens," he explained. “There's a big competition in Ivory Coast between the strikers, so it's good for me that I'm having a good season to go one step further in my career.”

"For me the Premier League is the top league [in Europe], but the Bundesliga is also good - France, Italy and Spain they're all good too. "England I think would be perfect. "It would be great for me [to move to a club in the Champions League]. It's the only competition I haven't played in yet."

Bony started his career with the Ivory Coast side Issia Wazi and had a trial with Liverpool in 2007 before moving to Sparta Prague. In January 2011 he made the move to Vitesse and has since scored over 50 goals for the club in just over 60 appearances. The striker has also found the net in the last two Africa Cup of Nations tournaments and now has 18 caps for Ivory Coast.

And he is hoping his form this season can help him to establish himself in the Elephants starting XI leading up to the World Cup in Brazil. In June the Elephants travel to play the Gambia and then Tanzania in 2014 World Cup qualifiers. They are currently one point ahead of Tanzania in Group C with three matches left to play. "There's a big competition in Ivory Coast between the strikers, so it's good for me that I'm having a good season to go one step further in my career," he said. "It gives you confidence to work more, to reach the first XI but you never know."

--

Make an offer Spurs. £10m

Ivory Coast and Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony has admitted that he would be interested in a move to the English Premier League.

The 24-year-old is currently the top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie with 31 goals only Lionel Messi has more goals in a major European league this season. Chelsea and West Ham are among the clubs that have been linked with Bony.

"The transfer market has not started yet. There's nothing concrete," he told BBC Sport. "There is a lot of talk about me in the newspapers but I'm still focused on the last two games of the season with Vitesse and at the end of the season we will see. "I've heard the rumours [about Chelsea being interested], like you've heard about that. There's nothing concrete. We'll see at the end of the season."

Bony feels a move to England would suit him. "I'm very interested in the Premier League and the atmosphere in England, it's a wonderful league and we will see what happens," he explained. “There's a big competition in Ivory Coast between the strikers, so it's good for me that I'm having a good season to go one step further in my career.”

"For me the Premier League is the top league [in Europe], but the Bundesliga is also good - France, Italy and Spain they're all good too. "England I think would be perfect. "It would be great for me [to move to a club in the Champions League]. It's the only competition I haven't played in yet."

Bony started his career with the Ivory Coast side Issia Wazi and had a trial with Liverpool in 2007 before moving to Sparta Prague. In January 2011 he made the move to Vitesse and has since scored over 50 goals for the club in just over 60 appearances. The striker has also found the net in the last two Africa Cup of Nations tournaments and now has 18 caps for Ivory Coast.

And he is hoping his form this season can help him to establish himself in the Elephants starting XI leading up to the World Cup in Brazil. In June the Elephants travel to play the Gambia and then Tanzania in 2014 World Cup qualifiers. They are currently one point ahead of Tanzania in Group C with three matches left to play. "There's a big competition in Ivory Coast between the strikers, so it's good for me that I'm having a good season to go one step further in my career," he said. "It gives you confidence to work more, to reach the first XI but you never know."

--

Make an offer Spurs. £10m

Yes please. Would love him at Spurs. Definitely don't be him at West Ham or Chelsea, would be a waste in either team.

Hmm always suspicious when I see Leandro Damaio transfer stories. You would think that since we continue chasing this guy that our scouts must really think he's very good. If he came here and flopped it would be embarrassing. However the last player we signed from Internacional worked out pretty well.

Back