• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

And hopefully in his bin within 30 seconds. I don't think any of them would really add anything to our squad.

The only thing that should interest us is that we're due half the Taarabt fee when he's sold.

Another season in the Championship and he will almost pass as a decent footballer again.

you have a funny idea of what success is then my man

I have resigned myself that its never going to happen. [-(

My list for the summer.

I would offer Everton 30m for Baines and Fellaini and job done IMO, if a striker comes he comes.

---------------Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Baines

---------Sandro Dembele

------Lennon Fellaini Bale

---------------Defoe

Bench : Archer Caulker Dawson Naughton Siggurdson Huddlestone Dempsey

Out the door : Friedal Gallas BAE Parker Ade

Transfer caveats

If we sign Moutinho he would replace Dembele, Dembele moves to where Fellaini is and we sign a Negredo type striker, if we have a #9 striker Defoe/Soldado then Fellaini would be the perfect #10 type imo that joins midfield and attack

Last edited:
if its true that Spurs are sending a delegation to watch Valenica-Sociedad, then id guess we are more likely to be watching Griezman of Sociedad rather than Soldado of Valenicia

Griezman to be the Bale replacement

Great statement of intent that is.

AVB: Last season our miscalibration of the amount of solidification needed in the squad impacted greatly on our inability to achieve key performance objectives. This season we must act decisively and with great human dimensions in the transfer market.

Levy: I completely agree, Andre. And you'll be pleased to hear I've solidified like there's no tomorrow. With the players I'm about to bring in, Tottenham will be a force to be reckoned with once more.

Bale: Well, erm, if you're showing ambition in the transfer market, erm, there's no reason for me to leave just , erm, yet, erm.

Levy: Exactly. This window will be the one. In fact, I've already sealed a deal to bring in one of the top forwards available in our price range.

Bale: Who? Higuain? Erm, Benzema? Soldado? Osvaldo? Lukaku? Vucinic?

AVB: Damiao? Eder? Lopez? Hernandez? Suarez? Gomez? Mandzukic?

Levy: ....erm, yeah, someone right up there with the best of them.

Bale: Brilliant! Finally, someone experienced, versatile, powerful and mobile, who can set me up and finish the chances I make!

AVB: Someone diligent, soluble, permeable, possessed of both great intelligence on the rectangular tactical implementation quadrant and emotional demarcations in the pre-match dressing zone!

Levy:.....well, yes, he's...err...experienced, definitely....

Bale: So, go on, who is it then?

AVB: Yes, who have you bought to show the world that you, Daniel Levy, are standing by your young, intelligent coach?

Levy: Erm......

Rickie Lambert.

Bale:.........

AVB:.........

Levy: They say thirty-one is the new eighteen these days......

AVB: I resign.

Bale: How do you say 'pass the fudging ball Cristiano' in Spanish?

but we don't need a Fellani type player that would be a total waste of a signing.

:lol: Laughable.

You mean we dont need a top player? Someone who can actually hit it from midfield? Someone who can head the ball? Someone who can also clear it at the other end? Someone who puts trouble in every 6 yard box?

Nah we dont need it, play livermore and parker next season...:-"

You mean we dont need a top player? Someone who can actually hit it from midfield? Someone who can head the ball? Someone who can also clear it at the other end? Someone who puts trouble in every 6 yard box?

Fellaini isn't a DM, neither would we ever consider playing Livermore or Parker just behind the striker. At least compare him to similar players when you try to make a point.

We need a creative genuis wizard and a lethal striker. We'll start playing Crouch-ball again if we had Fellaini in the team.

Fellaini isn't a DM, neither would we ever consider playing Livermore or Parker just behind the striker. At least compare him to similar players when you try to make a point.

Play him where you want mate, hes far better than what we've got. And yes fellaini plays DM some times and CM most times.

Yeah I'd rather have Mirallas if he could stay fit, although I'm not sure if he can be consistently effective over the course of a season, he strikes me as a Ben Arfa type who is capable of something amazing but doesn't do it often enough so overall isn't worth it.

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Baines

Dembele Sandro playmaker

Isco Doumbia Bale

Bench
Brad, Dawson, Caulker, Rose, Sig, Townsend, Defoe

Making new lineups now is pretty futile as so much depends on the next three weeks. I fully expect Bale to go if we don't finish in the top 4, nor could I blame him, he deserves better than playing with the likes of Parker, Dempsey, Defoe and Ade.

we have Sandro and Dembele already in our starting central midfield - although not the same as either of those two they both offer what he provides (apart from elbowing the brick out of opponents every game).

you'd sign Fellani to replace one of those two not to play alongside them - whilst it would make us a formidable defensive unit we'd still lack the ingenuity and creativity in midfield that we currently lack. the only attacking outlet he provides is his velcro chest when Everton pump the ball long - not something id be impressed seeing served up week in week out

Last edited:
Back