• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

No other candidates.

He scored the equaliser versus Crystal Palace to ensure Rovers' safety.

He's 27th goal of the season .

Rovers fans are not keen on him ?

Then Rovers fans are confused with their keens and obviously spoilt with all their recent successes.

Jeff and the crew were discussing it on Gillette Soccer. To be honest I was a bit surprised but then just scoring goals doesn't make you a good player. Harry went to watch him play last season, he scored 5 and still wasn't impressed.

Linked with Leighton Baines today, would be a great signing if we could pull that off would give us real width from the full-back areas now that Walker seems to be developing this side of his game more & more!

If we want to buy a championship prospect maybe we should be in for Jordan Rhodes.

Will Hughes for me. Best English propsect since Rooney.

I like the young Leeds right back as well, but I don't think he'll be better than Walker so maybe a bit pointless.

I think we need:

New striker (2 really if we can find a decent youngster)
Possession style midfielder like Moutinho or that type
New LB
New backup goalie

What is this Osvaldo like? Poor return early in his career. Looks like its only in the last 3 years he has upped his game and scored regularly.

Agree, although I'm less bothered about a LB, as I think BAE will fall more into the system with a pre-season under AVB.

Osvaldo is more the Berbatov mould - quite smart and stylish. He can also play wide of a front 3 if we do buy two forwards/

Linked with Leighton Baines today, would be a great signing if we could pull that off would give us real width from the full-back areas now that Walker seems to be developing this side of his game more & more!

If Baines was the only player we bought in the summer, I would call the window a success.. with or without a new striker.

i'm sure levy's already has the QPR and Reading squad list on his desk in the last half hour or so.

And hopefully in his bin within 30 seconds. I don't think any of them would really add anything to our squad.

The only thing that should interest us is that we're due half the Taarabt fee when he's sold.

Chance Moyes might leave so Baines may well decide it's time as well though doubt he would come cheap. Not sure how much time he has on his contract.

Osvaldo sounds good, someone like Berbatov to link the play would be awesome. A proper number 9.

Back