• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

Re: **Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Gomez scored a hat-trick in 7 minutes or something last week - then again it wasn't shown through the mass overhype CL channel

Stats wise he ia superior to Robert last few seasons (he was injured mostly this one)

Against a team of the class of Real Madrid?

He's dingdonging on them.

Steve Archibald ‏@SteveArchibald8 3m
Just a note of interest for Spurs fans, I offered Robert lewandowski to Spurs when he was stll playing in Poland, for less than 5m, pity !

:'(

Gomez scored a hat-trick in 7 minutes or something last week - then again it wasn't shown through the mass overhype CL channel

Stats wise he ia superior to Robert last few seasons (he was injured mostly this one)

serious question then, why do you think Bayern are paying 30m for one to replace the other

Just a note of interest for Spurs fans, I offered Robert lewandowski to Spurs when he was stll playing in Poland, for less than 5m, pity !

if he owned him he should have just given him to us, all the things we did for him

Gomez.. 7 minute hattrick against Wolfsburg.
Lewandowski.. 15 minute hattrick against Real Madrid.

sure it wasnt a hattrick but still, 3 goals in 15 mins.

serious question then, why do you think Bayern are paying 30m for one to replace the other

no, they get Lewandowski on a free in 2014....thats the deal apparently

4 v Madrid. Think this one tops a 7 minute hatrick.

Gomez couldn't score a goal like Lewandowski's hatrick goal

what a pity

Damiao set to sign for Napoli for 16mill according to various reports. If true think it pretty much proves we won't be spending big on a forward in the summer and levy will be buying his targets as opposed to avbs. Oh well benteke anyone?

Why not? He's a superb finisher
He doesn't have the same nimble footwork or ability to drag the ball and finish in the same vein. Well not from what I've seen. Admittedly I don't watch him every week

So basically. In the last 7 or so years we were offered Lewandowski for £5m and we turned it down.. we didn't want Falcao from River Plate and we didn't want Falcao from Palermo despite it looking like a done deal according to the Palermo president? Good one Spurs.

no, they get Lewandowski on a free in 2014....thats the deal apparently

I've not seen this deal discussed do you have a link? He want's out this year so I've read and I can't see Dortmund allowing both him and Gotze going to Bayern. Dortmund losing both to their league rivals would be nuts.

So basically. In the last 7 or so years we were offered Lewandowski for £5m and we turned it down.. we didn't want Falcao from River Plate and we didn't want Falcao from Palermo despite it looking like a done deal according to the Palermo president? Good one Spurs.

Well we could hardly accommodate these guys in our medical room with Rivaldo, Morientes etc. in there

I've not seen this deal discussed do you have a link? He want's out this year so I've read and I can't see Dortmund allowing both him and Gotze going to Bayern. Dortmund losing both to their league rivals would be nuts.

Gotze is a buyout clause, Dortmound have no say in where he goes. Could be the same for Lewandowski?

Damiao set to sign for Napoli for 16mill according to various reports. If true think it pretty much proves we won't be spending big on a forward in the summer and levy will be buying his targets as opposed to avbs. Oh well benteke anyone?

Huh?

If anything, the fact we were after Leandro before AVB got here proves that he's a Levy target first and foremost.

Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 5m

Kolo Toure has confirmed he will leave Emirates Marketing Project at the end of the season, but he wants to stay in England.

He would have been on Harry's list for sure. Shame he'll be in the Championship.

Back