• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

JJetset further says that he's heard Son is going elsewhere, not UK, but that's the kind of forward we're looking for.

Grey Fox says he's heard otherwise regarding missing out.

JJetset further says that he's heard Son is going elsewhere, not UK, but that's the kind of forward we're looking for.

Grey Fox says he's heard otherwise regarding missing out.

Misread that and thought it said "Sow", had to look at the previous page, luckily it was Son :) Would have hated it if the bloody Moussa Sow rumours started again..

Good to have the ITKs back in action :D Now for the annual summer Daniel Levy is a 'GHod among men'/'sack of monkey poo' argument and we'll be all set.

Im pretty sure the majority of Spurs fans who say we should sign him have never actually seen him play.

i imagine those at the club who have been chasing him for the previous X amount of years have and are suitably impressed with what they have seen - hence the on going interest and id imagine those at the club know more of his abilities than the vast majority of Spurs fans

Christ, non-Bayern fans in Germany must really hate them. They seem to hoover up the league's best talent every year.

I wouldn't call Song a DM. More box-to-box, was Arsenals second best player last year by a country mile and there most creative midfielder. Sandro sits, doesn't even go into the opposition half unless we push up to half way.

Song made 11 assists in the league his final year at Arsenal. One every third game.
One of those who get tagged as a defensive midfielder because he's big black and athletic.

Big story in Germany

Bayern Munich are about to sign Mario Götze from Dortmund

Talk is of Götze playing the Messi role in Guardiola's Bayern.
Suarez had previously being pegged for that role.
I wonder has Sunday's events made Bayern abandon any idea of signing Suarez and concentrate on Götze instead?

BBC says 32m for Mario Götze! and Lewandowski will surely follow, I'm sure the Chairman said he wanted him sorted early in the window.

So much for Dortmund not needing to sell now they are a massive club, although we'll have to see what they do with the money they get.

BBC says 32m for Mario Götze! and Lewandowski will surely follow, I'm sure the Chairman said he wanted him sorted early in the window.

So much for Dortmund not needing to sell now they are a massive club, although we'll have to see what they do with the money they get.

Klopp to City next?

Dortmund wasn't asked whether they wanted to sell him. The player wanted to move.

Dortmund wasn't asked whether they wanted to sell him. The player wanted to move.

Fair enough, but there was some chat on here recently saying that Dortmund were now the real deal in European football and that they are here to stay now they don't have any financial worries. It's a shame that Götze and Lewandowski (maybe others I don't know?) still want out*

Can you imagine if we become CL regulars and our best players still wanted to leave for Man Utd?.. I just think it's a shame.

*However, They might have a master plan to improve the squad and replace them with better players!

Fair enough, but there was some chat on here recently saying that Dortmund were now the real deal in European football and that they are here to stay now they don't have any financial worries. It's a shame that Götze and Lewandowski (maybe others I don't know?) still want out*

Can you imagine if we become CL regulars and our best players still wanted to leave for Man Utd?.. I just think it's a shame.

*However, They might have a master plan to improve the squad and replace them with better players!

Dortmund might not have any financial worries. Yet, they don't have the financial clout either to sustain a squad capable winning the European Cup. They were very lucky that their current squad of young players turned out to be such a big hit. But now they face reality in which only the riches clubs attract the best players.
Dortmund was never meant to be a major force for more than a few years.

Dortmund should have kept this quiet until the CL was finished. They are shooting themselves in the foot twice over with this news.

Back