• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Hmmm
I don’t agree
I’d argue that he has already done it for a mid table side and that’s why he would step up

doing it for a mid table club doesn't mean he will step up, you're banking on him upping his level, which is why i say he isnt proven - a striker scoring 10-12 goals a season isn't going to cut it for us.

Who is a proven striker in your eyes? Could you name 10?

IDK beyond the obvious, which is why I'm not fussed about the position atm - options are either spend eye watering sum on players probably out of our reach, bank on potential or over pay for average players.

IDK beyond the obvious, which is why I'm not fussed about the position atm - options are either spend eye watering sum on players probably out of our reach, bank on potential or over pay for average players.

Tbh i'm the same. Not sure a few mentioned are better than a fit richarlison. If we can get him fit.

doing it for a mid table club doesn't mean he will step up, you're banking on him upping his level, which is why i say he isnt proven - a striker scoring 10-12 goals a season isn't going to cut it for us.
I’d say scoring 10-12 goals plus the penalties for a team that creates less chances should mean in a team that creates more, he could score nore

We saw it with Richy last season when playing CF and IMO Toney is better than him at everything

a 20 goal season for Kane was a brick one

in his 9 seasons as a regular he scored 275, that's an average of over 30 goals a year
But your talking about a guy who was the best in the country and arguably the world
That’s now Haaland… we aren’t getting him a re we
But… the way we play a top striker would get a goal a game here
The opportunities are there if you stay in the right place
We have seen that pre season with Lankshear

The other issue is, we bring toney in we have both.

I'd be tempted to see if napoli, juve or inter might be interested in a swap. Osimhen is unlikely. But can always ask.
Who from Inter?
Yeah we would have both. That’s a good thing as one is a striker
Osihmen has an injury record too don’t forget
I’m also not sure how Vlahovic would do playing thsi kind of football. I rate him highly though

Depend if they address their issue at striker
Their move so far have been odd
A CB who is clearly very good but they already had 5 options there
If they end up changing that players will want to leave
And their going for a guy I believe is a DM…
The reason theh didn’t win the title was they don’t have the game changer striker. The guy who is an arse to play against
If you mean Calafiori I think he's lined up for left back and is better than they currently have, can certainly play the position similar to when we had Super Jan.
They're looking strong unfortunately and with the addition of Jurien Timber more depth. Decent striker away from winning the league.
Hopefully they won't have virtually a full season playing the same 11 every game like they seemed to last season.

But your talking about a guy who was the best in the country and arguably the world
That’s now Haaland… we aren’t getting him a re we
But… the way we play a top striker would get a goal a game here
The opportunities are there if you stay in the right place
We have seen that pre season with Lankshear

I'm talking about guys who are "proven" yeah.

I don't think there are many around, which is why I asked the question, who?

If you mean Calafiori I think he's lined up for left back and is better than they currently have, can certainly play the position similar to when we had Super Jan.
They're looking strong unfortunately and with the addition of Jurien Timber more depth. Decent striker away from winning the league.
Hopefully they won't have virtually a full season playing the same 11 every game like they seemed to last season.
He is a CB who plays left back
Everything I’ve heard is he thinks he is a CB too
I guess it depends on the player
Timber is a CB foo
They are massively over stocked now in an area that was already their strongest

Back