• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

7.47 am this morning
Right…
Any suggestions?
I mean I’ve suggested Toney
I actually think solanke would be a good fit but it’s a gamble
Beyond that your paying elite money bf or guys who haven’t played outside of their leagues enough
I really rate Gyokeres
He would be perfect

Right…
Any suggestions?
I mean I’ve suggested Toney
I actually think solanke would be a good fit but it’s a gamble
Beyond that your paying elite money bf or guys who haven’t played outside of their leagues enough
I really rate Gyokeres
He would be perfect

None.

Not even sure I'd take Kane back after his performances in the summer tournament.

I'd go with Richie and the kids, spend the money elsewhere, I think our biggest hole is DM.

Apart from getting inter to the cl final or scoring the winning goal in the copa america. Winning 2 league titles, 2 copa italia, 1 world cup, 2 copa americas.
Yeah
Still don’t rate him
He reminds me of Moura
Never have
Can’t really tell you why
clearly people do of course

Yeah
Still don’t rate him
He reminds me of Moura
Never have
Can’t really tell you why
clearly people do of course

Fair enough.

If i could replace kulu and richy with alvarez and martinez i would. I'd love wirtz. But been saying that for a couple of years now. Ships sailed.

Fair enough.

If i could replace kulu and richy with alvarez and martinez i would. I'd love wirtz. But been saying that for a couple of years now. Ships sailed.
Wouldn’t get any arguments
But then your talking potential elite there in wirtz
I’ll add that Alvarez is another that I’m not sold on. Bro because he isn’t good but I’ve not seen him play for a team that’s struggled yet
Martinez, when inter were poor, didn’t lift the team as I recall it
He is still relatively young

A lot of what you want is unrealistic, fowards that score at least a hat-trick a game, a goalkeeper that never makes a mistake, so what you want isn't a baseline for what a player should be doing. No midfielder bosses it alone.

They need to in our system, as it's so ridiculously skewed to attack. Or we are going to keep conceding goals.

And I certainly don't want a hat trick every game, one should always be enough.

IDK beyond the obvious, which is why I'm not fussed about the position atm - options are either spend eye watering sum on players probably out of our reach, bank on potential or over pay for average players.
I think we would really have to go some to improve on Richi as the CF if he could maintain his fitness for majority of the season. I know you disagree but I'd be happy with Toney tbh, I think he'd score a bucketful playing up top in this team. But if the three options you mention I'd rather we go for a 'potential' we have scouted, our track record is very good in recent times....

Back