• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

I'm going to wait for the book written in ten years' time that also details his creation and maintenance of the Tottenham Hotspur side that ushered in an era of domination in English football with consecutive trebles and European success whilst upholding standards of play & entertainment so high that neutrals were forced to acknowledge and admire the quality.
I love this and wish it to be true

Honestly think we’d be challenging Arsenal for second place if we signed him.
Depend if they address their issue at striker
Their move so far have been odd
A CB who is clearly very good but they already had 5 options there
If they end up changing that players will want to leave
And their going for a guy I believe is a DM…
The reason theh didn’t win the title was they don’t have the game changer striker. The guy who is an arse to play against

Depend if they address their issue at striker
Their move so far have been odd
A CB who is clearly very good but they already had 5 options there
If they end up changing that players will want to leave
And their going for a guy I believe is a DM…
The reason theh didn’t win the title was they don’t have the game changer striker. The guy who is an arse to play against
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them sign Toney. They’ll be a real challenge to City if they do - quite possibly the signing which would get them over the line this season.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them sign Toney. They’ll be a real challenge to City if they do - quite possibly the signing which would get them over the line this season.
They want Gyokeres
That’s a game changer for them IMO
He is explosive and direct
They are selling Nketiah to help with the money
They will end up with a net spend of £120m and really be strong on all fringe after these moves

They want Gyokeres
That’s a game changer for them IMO
He is explosive and direct
They are selling Nketiah to help with the money
They will end up with a net spend of £120m and really be strong on all fringe after these moves
Ah, didn’t realise that. I tend not to follow the summer transfer news as I can’t be bothered with all of the b o llocks spouted to fill column inches.

Back