• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Benteke deal done, medical passed. Currently having his 1st interview as a Liverpool player. Announcement expected this evening.
On the other hand Brendan, unsurprisingly, failed his medical.

Benteke deal done, medical passed. Currently having his 1st interview as a Liverpool player. Announcement expected this evening.
On the other hand Brendan, unsurprisingly, failed his medical.
Good signing. I think we'll regret not pursuing Benteke a bit harder. I have a feeling he'll turn out to be one of the few successes among the sea of dross Rodgers has signed.

Last edited:
Good signing. I think we'll regret not pursuing Benteke a bit harder. I have a feeling he'll turn out to be one of the few successes among the seas of dross Rodgers has signed.

Said the same thing to a mate of mine the other day, most of Rodgers signings have been panic buys ( imo) but he has a diamond in Benteke and as long as they give him the service he will score a lot for them.

Said the same thing to a mate of mine the other day, most of Rodgers signings have been panic buys ( imo) but he has a diamond in Benteke and as long as they give him the service he will score a lot for them.

I think that Benteke is a decent player but I am not sure that he is the right signing for them and I am not sure that it was a good idea to spend nearly all of the money they got for Sterling on him.

I think that Benteke is a decent player but I am not sure that he is the right signing for them and I am not sure that it was a good idea to spend nearly all of the money they got for Sterling on him.

It is over by about 10 million. I do not think he will be consistent for them. Time will tell of course, but if he was their main investment, I'd see it. But between him, the Brazilian gamble, Sturridge, Ings...sorry, too many players. As I mentioned before, i believe David Brent is caught between two strategies (his own and his owners') and it will undo him.

Well, Rodgers does like hoofball ...

The challenge for Pool is they needed the caliber of Saurez (with a supporting cast) to get top 4 (only time in last 5 years).

Can anyone really say Benteke will be better than Saurez? and/or the supporting squad is better now than then?

Benteke being a success for them, likely just makes the 5th place battle between us and them tougher ..

Well we will not know how it turns out until the end of the season, if he plays to Benteke's strengths he will have a winner if not he is a fool. As for the money he has spent then ( imo) he has wasted a load on the other buys who ( apart from Milner) I see as panics buys.

Well we will not know how it turns out until the end of the season, if he plays to Benteke's strengths he will have a winner if not he is a fool. As for the money he has spent then ( imo) he has wasted a load on the other buys who ( apart from Milner) I see as panics buys.

They've got a lot of players to move on before the close of the window too or they are going to have all end of trouble

Well, Rodgers does like hoofball ...

The challenge for Pool is they needed the caliber of Saurez (with a supporting cast) to get top 4 (only time in last 5 years).

Can anyone really say Benteke will be better than Saurez? and/or the supporting squad is better now than then?

Benteke being a success for them, likely just makes the 5th place battle between us and them tougher ..

Benteke is better then that though, but he does have to have service and if they get it right Benteke will be amongst the goals. I agree he is not as good as Suarez but they are not many who are.

They've got a lot of players to move on before the close of the window too or they are going to have all end of trouble

There are going to be a lot of players from both L'pool and Utd who are going to be unhappy with their playing time, unless both clubs have a fire sale over the next few weeks.

There are going to be a lot of players from both L'pool and Utd who are going to be unhappy with their playing time, unless both clubs have a fire sale over the next few weeks.

Absolutely. You look at the forwards that they have on their books:

Roberto Firmino
Daniel Sturridge
Mario Balotelli
Rickie Lambert
Fabio Borini
Danny Ings
Divock Origi

It is hard to see where many of them fit in or which would be easy to sell.

Absolutely. You look at the forwards that they have on their books:

Roberto Firmino
Daniel Sturridge
Mario Balotelli
Rickie Lambert
Fabio Borini
Danny Ings
Divock Origi

It is hard to see where many of them fit in or which would be easy to sell.

The only two on there who I would be interested in are Sturridge and Origi. However Sturridge is becoming injury prone and Origi is still a gamble ( but I have liked what little I have seen)

I'd take Lambert as a 3rd choice forward if we do sell Soldado and Ade. I say 3rd choice, but if we get a top-class young wide forward in as well (Berahino/Werner, perhaps) then it would really be more like a 2nd choice centre-forward, with the wide forward being pushed out to the right when Lamela is rested. Poch knows him, he loves Poch (by all accounts), and he'd know Poch's system very well. Could also teach Kane a thing or two.

It's a shame how Lambert finally made it to the top after all those years in the football league, got a call up, and a move to the club he supported only to pretty much get wasted by Rodgers.
I know he's no Suarez but he can definitely finish and score goals so the fact they didn't try and make it work is a shame.
I hope he doesn't come to us, I hope he goes to West Brom or somewhere mid table and has a decent couple of seasons so he can try and forgot about how he was misused.

Other than that... at the end of the day its Liverpool so f**k em lol.. They are comedy gold to follow as a club

Back