• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It's a shame how Lambert finally made it to the top after all those years in the football league, got a call up, and a move to the club he supported only to pretty much get wasted by Rodgers.
I know he's no Suarez but he can definitely finish and score goals so the fact they didn't try and make it work is a shame.
I hope he doesn't come to us, I hope he goes to West Brom or somewhere mid table and has a decent couple of seasons so he can try and forgot about how he was misused.

Other than that... at the end of the day its Liverpool so f**k em lol.. They are comedy gold to follow as a club

Anyone who had any sense knew that was exactly how it was going to play out .. at least he got the pay day associated with it.

I hate that fudging club, their fudging victim supporters and the ass licking media that somehow missed the memo that they are no longer part of the top 4

So, imo Liverpools biggest problem last season was that they were trying to gel a bunch of new players into their first 11. And now Rodgers has bought Benteke, Clyne, Milner and Firminho who you'd expect to be in the first team, on top of that you have Llalana who barely featured last season due to injury, and Can moving position (aparently). Is it just me or is this a mess from a first team perspective?

Their team looks fairly strong on paper, but it is going to be interesting to se how this pans out for Brenton.

I also find it funny how their fans speak as if we aren't here. All I hear about from the pool fans is how they are going to go one better than last year and "crack" the top four. They all seem to have forgotten that we finished ahead of them last year. (not to mention 5 of the 6 years before that aswell)

Yeah, for all the bitching I see on Spurs forums about us, because other clubs have been signing some glamour signings/exciting attackers, at the end of the day, last season we scored more goals than anyone outside the top 4. The massive issue was our defence.

So you've got the team finishing above them keeping Lloris, Kane and Eriksen, our best three players from last season and in terms of our weakest area, we've bought three players to strengthen in that precise area.

Whereas they've lost their best player. Yet, it's not just Liverpool fans, the media have them down as contenders, while we are nowhere in the discussion, despite strengthening purely in our weakest area and not losing any of our positive areas from last season. Yes, Liverpool's signings may be amazing and they may overtake us, but really, that's a leap of faith and 5th is ours to lose IMO.

With the opposition they face at the start of the season and trying to gel what is virtually a whole new first team, I'm predicting Brenton will be sacked before the end of October.

Yeah, for all the bitching I see on Spurs forums about us, because other clubs have been signing some glamour signings/exciting attackers, at the end of the day, last season we scored more goals than anyone outside the top 4. The massive issue was our defence.

So you've got the team finishing above them keeping Lloris, Kane and Eriksen, our best three players from last season and in terms of our weakest area, we've bought three players to strengthen in that precise area.

Whereas they've lost their best player. Yet, it's not just Liverpool fans, the media have them down as contenders, while we are nowhere in the discussion, despite strengthening purely in our weakest area and not losing any of our positive areas from last season. Yes, Liverpool's signings may be amazing and they may overtake us, but really, that's a leap of faith and 5th is ours to lose IMO.

Pretty much sums it up for, the only thing I will say is we still need to strengthen our CM because that is where we are weak. But I see no reason to think L'pool will improve that much because most of their signings are not really thought out.

Pretty much sums it up for, the only thing I will say is we still need to strengthen our CM because that is where we are weak. But I see no reason to think L'pool will improve that much because most of their signings are not really thought out.

weak is relative though. As much as finding the right partner for him long-term is important. As is increasing competition and depth, I don't think Liverpool have a CM as talented as Bentaleb on their books. Milner and Henderson is a strong midfield combo, but Bentaleb is something special. I think Alli could be as well, although he's yet to prove he can be in the BPL.

weak is relative though. As much as finding the right partner for him long-term is important. As is increasing competition and depth, I don't think Liverpool have a CM as talented as Bentaleb on their books. Milner and Henderson is a strong midfield combo, but Bentaleb is something special. I think Alli could be as well, although he's yet to prove he can be in the BPL.

When I say weak I mean we have no one who has a defensive mind set, we can blame our defenders for the amount of goals we conceded last season but they got little ( if any) protection from our M/F. Unless we do something about that we will struggle again. Talking about Milner he could have done a job for us alongside Bentaleb.

Mason needs to be upgraded. He's a squad player IMO. We have to think a bit bigger if we are to improve, all of our rivals have made good/impressive signings.

Totally agree. I am happiest when we are under the radar

One thing about Liverpool, lack of goals cost them 5th place. They had a better defence than us, Benteke will bring goals to their side.

Not necessarily. It is unclear how they are going to use him. Sherwood might be an idiot but he was right when he pointed out that a striker who thrives on crosses, joining the team who made the least crosses in the league might not be a good fit.

Not necessarily. It is unclear how they are going to use him. Sherwood might be an idiot but he was right when he pointed out that a striker who thrives on crosses, joining the team who made the least crosses in the league might not be a good fit.

I think he's got more about him than just thriving of crosses. Don't get me wrong, it's his strength, but he is good on the floor also and is more skillful than he gets credit for.

I think he's got more about him than just thriving of crosses. Don't get me wrong, it's his strength, but he is good on the floor also and is more skillful than he gets credit for.

This, I would have loved to see him here. As long as L'pool play him to his strengths he will be a big hit for them.

Possibly but he is not going to get the team built around him like he has before. Rodgers doesn't have a consistent game plan from one half to the next and he is up against a lot of players competing for the same spot, so it could just as easily go horribly wrong.

Liverpool doing a "bale" with the sterling money like they did with the suarez money, buying a shedload of players clearly doesn't work, the incremental approach works much better

Liverpool doing a "bale" with the sterling money like they did with the suarez money, buying a shedload of players clearly doesn't work, the incremental approach works much better

They've only managed to buy one player with the Sterling money when you remove the £10m cut they had to pay QPR.

What's Balotelli up to nowadays? Has Brenton spoke about him lately? Like said how he's still part of the squad or he is free to leave etc.?
That was one car crash of a signing huh

LFC team v Malaysia XI: Bogdan, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Lucas, Milner, Ibe, Lallana, Origi

Just kicked off, but only on LFC TV I think.

Liverpool pressuring like crazy to win the ball in advantageous positions, but Malaysia take a deserved lead. Goal scored by Patrick Ronaldinho.

Back