• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

So did the friendly game vs the Malaysian XI give any clues as to how Liverpool may approach games in the new season?
How did Origi play?

So did the friendly game vs the Malaysian XI give any clues as to how Liverpool may approach games in the new season?
How did Origi play?

Only watched the first half, but much the same. Happy to let the other side have the ball early on and try to force mistakes through intense pressuring. After the Malaysia XI scored they kind of stopped playing and it was mostly Liverpool passing it along their back 4. Mix of long crosses from FB to opposite winger and some build up play. Ibe scored a great goal (top corner from 20 meter), but not under any pressure from the defense. Origi, like a harder working and more involved Balotelli. Missed several good opportunities.

Possibly but he is not going to get the team built around him like he has before. Rodgers doesn't have a consistent game plan from one half to the next and he is up against a lot of players competing for the same spot, so it could just as easily go horribly wrong.

Agreed. Considering both Lambert and Balotelli (both also more about them than thriving on crosses) struggled as much as they did I'm not sure Rodgers is great at integrating that type of player into his system.

"I genuinely believe we can win the title this season. We've arguably had a better transfer window than most clubs in Europe. Firmino, milner, benteke and Ings?? In addition to what we already have?? Its our year lads."

Most of them think they'll get 5th by default, with an outside chance of top 4. We don't exist apparently.

I know Henderson has improved but to replace Gerrard with this generally piece of turd, and make him club captain, makes me so happy. They are so bang average and adding Milner and Benteke are about as average as they come.

I'm so glad Rodgers is there he is destroying them and long may it continue!!!!

These lines were uttered by Brenton though:

"For me, I think he’ll [Benteke] prove to be a bargain for the club, I really do."

"We’ve obviously made a number of signings and a lot them have been young players and you can never tell.”

"The players we’ve brought into Liverpool Football Club are all really good players - they’re all fantastic players, otherwise they wouldn’t be at the club."

Oh so that's the prototype is it if they play for Liverpool they must be fantastic. MIGNOLET? BOGDAN?

Prick of a man.

These lines were uttered by Brenton though:

"For me, I think he’ll [Benteke] prove to be a bargain for the club, I really do."

"We’ve obviously made a number of signings and a lot them have been young players and you can never tell.”

"The players we’ve brought into Liverpool Football Club are all really good players - they’re all fantastic players, otherwise they wouldn’t be at the club."

Deluded prick .. could he be a decent buy = yes, but a fudging bargain at 32M? .. asshole

Back