• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

"Since when was telling someone's race racist or an insult?"

3cd8a33a.png

WE are Tottenham...who gives a twunt?? about those two twunts, with their two twunt managers & two twuntish clubs... IBTL

He said the same last night on ESPN after the Tottenham game pretty much, its the most sense been talked on the subject I have heard.

Everyone seems to have a personal agenda, each trying to stich the other over.

I would most certainly agree that it has become something far more convoluted than what it was...do still think if Suarez had simply come out and said he was sorry, we would not be here...

have you read the report ?

the charge that was leveled on Suarez is based on an exchange he and Evra had where Evra offensively says 'don't touch me sudamericano' to which Suarez answers 'why is that negro?'

they both are being offensive towards the other in pretty much exactly the same way

6 of one half a dozen of the other

Without condoning the comment from Evra, anyone who thinks saying 'South American' is the same as saying 'n****r' is off-kilter. Were Suarez to have responded IN KIND, he would've surely said 'why is that Frenchie?' or some such handbag response. Instead he referred to Evra's skin colour in a derogatory fashion. NOT the same I believe...

have you read the report ?

the charge that was leveled on Suarez is based on an exchange he and Evra had where Evra offensively says 'don't touch me sudamericano' to which Suarez answers 'why is that negro?'

they both are being offensive towards the other in pretty much exactly the same way

6 of one half a dozen of the other

This x 100

I wonder what would have happened if Player A was black and called Player B (who was hypothetically white) - 'white trash'. I wonder if half the posters typing away demanding a public execution (based on nothing more than one man's word vs the other) would be as vhemently defending 'human rights and equality'.

Not to mention the complete media branwash - the only thing on the the news all weekend has been a clip of that - fudge off, no one cares.

Last edited:
Without condoning the comment from Evra, anyone who thinks saying 'South American' is the same as saying 'n****r' is off-kilter. Were Suarez to have responded IN KIND, he would've surely said 'why is that Frenchie?' or some such handbag response. Instead he referred to Evra's skin colour in a derogatory fashion. NOT the same I believe...

Who said 'ni**er' ?

Who said 'ni**er' ?

If a Swedish person calls someone a "Fitta", it means "clam".

If they say it England, to someone from France, they have still called him a "clam".

Why do you nit pick between the translation of the word? It was his his INTENT to insult that is important. He was being racist, as has been proved in a tribunal, and the fact that 3 people on here, Kenny Dalglish and RAWK have a problem with that, doesnt change anything.

This x 100

I wonder what would have happened if Player A was black and called Player B (who was hypothetically white) - 'white trash'. I wonder if half the posters typing away demanding a public execution (based on nothing more than one man's word vs the other) would be as vhemently defending 'human rights and equality'.

Not to mention the complete media branwash - the only thing on the the news all weekend has been a clip of that - fudge off, no one cares.

Tell you what, when white people have been subject to slavery and the sort of discrimination that black people have endured in the last 100 years or so, then maybe I'll see being called a white so-and-so in the same light as a black so-and-so.

The reason racism is bad is not because pointing out a distinguishing feature or characteristic is bad in its own right. It's bad because the act refers back to days in which our (white peoples) treatment of black people was a disgrace. Without that prior history, or at least the intention to insult someone based solely on their background or heritage, then the slur is no different to calling someone freckles or ginger.

Plus, its funny how the debate has swung back to the incident on the pitch.

It started with people claiming Evra withdrew his hand, but in the middle of all that, Liverpool backtracked and apologised for Suarez not shaking his hand. Suarez have apologised, and Liverpool have admitted to "misleading" people.

Hows that theory hanging now?

Tell you what, when white people have been subject to slavery and the sort of discrimination that black people have endured in the last 100 years or so, then maybe I'll see being called a white so-and-so in the same light as a black so-and-so.

The reason racism is bad is not because pointing out a distinguishing feature or characteristic is bad in its own right. It's bad because the act refers back to days in which our (white peoples) treatment of black people was a disgrace. Without that prior history, or at least the intention to insult someone based solely on their background or heritage, then the slur is no different to calling someone freckles or ginger.

Some people dont understand things like that. Funny how all those scousers sticking up for Suarez and calling Evra a "nigger" on Twitter, would be caling Suarez a "spick bastard" if he played for Utd.

To be fair I think we told Arsenal the same thing in 2008

But we didnt have 18......EIGHTEEN League titles......FIVE European Cups.........and were an integral part of the Sky Four, now staring mid table mediocrity square in the face....

:D

So it would be ok for black people to call whiteys - 'white trash' because of slavery 300 years ago and now it's their time? So racism and the 'victim' only works the one way? Riiiiighto.

History is one aspect of it - but pure hate and dislike amogst races will ALWAYS be there - you don't need to dislike someone because something which happened centuries ago. And that will never go away. Never. Whichever way PC trumpers and tree huggers wanna reachaournd others because of historical guilt trips.

See I find that OTT, and certainly would not use the C word... maybe the Q!

Whats the Q word?

I know I shouldnt be using the 'C' word but I really have no other word for them. Maybe two words - fudgein clams - the lot of them.

Jordinho - I dont mind Manure fans. Maybe Arse and Chelscum tho.

So let me get this straight.

Liverpools owners have apologised.
Suarez has apologised.
Kenny has apologised.

But some people still think Evra pulled his hand away?
Wow, RAWK is a really infectious disease

are you fudging blind or just plain silly?

Back