• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

they were both as bad as each other in the original case and as ive said before i don't think either instance is something that needed to go any further. i dunno if anyone saw John Barnes on tv today, think it was a SSN interview and he actually echoed something which i was trying to say in the other thread (where the official report was brought up) this whole situation wreaks of the powers that be coming down hard on a petty incident to make it look as though they care about racism without actually taking any of the bigger issues in the game on.

Yep. Agreed with that. Especially since it all happened in the immediate aftermath of Blatter's barmy comments and the subsequent indignant outrage over here.

Evra is an evil little man. Fancy being racially abused and then reporting it. Disgraceful. And then when he decides he wants to just shake the guys hand to close the subject, he reacts to being ignored by the guy who racially abused him? disgusting.
Evra should be banned for life, IMO

Mate, no-one is arguing the point about what Suarez did being 100% wrong. So your sarcasm is a little wasted there (and we all know sarcasm doesn't work on the internet).

The point being argued is more how certain individuals, and indeed groups, have tried, and sometimes managed, to capitalise on the whole situation, especially when some of those are as guilty as sin themselves.

Well I do think he did, if Evra wanted to shake his hand he would have done the exact same thing the previous 10 or so times with the other Liverpool players, he chnaged his action when Suarez came. Suarez did exactly the same for all, have his hand there to be shaked.

I honestly believe had Evra been consistent with his handshaking action they both would have shook hands.

What I will say is Suarez's crime is that he didn't make sure that they shook hands, the onus was clearly on him to do so. Instead of Evra looking like he was going to snub him thus moving onto DeGea.

i saw your post on the other thread unknown and replied to it - but it seems to have vanished!

i can see what you are saying re; the footage, however i think it is slightly different. i think Evra is more likely to have lowered his hand (which he did) to make the handshake take a little longer so it would make more of a point, Suarez having to make a concerted action to "shake the hand of a n&*%er".

But if we look at Suarez throughout the clip his action goes directly from Ref to De Gea - there is no hesitation or body movement that would have been required if he had seen Evra's hand down and decided to move on.

Evra - certainly not innocent, but then he was the victim that was racially abused and should be able to reserve the right to a proper handshake if he so wishes.

Suarez - simply disgraceful and i would be ashamed to have him as part of my club

Crawley, I could respect that.

But some are trying to say that Evra is just as guilty, on both counts, which is just wrong. Like I said, some people just like to defend the indefensible, and others just like to come on internet forums to try and wind up others.

Evra is an evil little man. Fancy being racially abused and then reporting it. Disgraceful. And then when he decides he wants to just shake the guys hand to close the subject, he reacts to being ignored by the guy who racially abused him? disgusting.
Evra should be banned for life, IMO

You conveniently ignore what Evra did to incite the original incident.

Suarez may be worthy of our contempt. But trying to portray Evra as an innocent lamb is just silly.

But some are trying to say that Evra is just as guilty, on both counts, which is just wrong. Like I said, some people just like to defend the indefensible, and others just like to come on internet forums to try and wind up others.

Who's trying to defend Suarez?

I think they are trying to show there were 2 sides to the the story, which may not have been reflected fully in the case. I don't think they are trying to say Suarez is less guilty than Evra.

I DO think there are MORE guilty parties in this than have been officially charged though.

mate it is on record what both parties said - if what Suarez said is punishable so should what Evra said IMHO

Last edited:
Who's trying to defend Suarez?

Those who are trying to make some nonsense claim about Evra pulling his hand away.

IMO what Suarez said is as bad as anything you can say to someone, so unless Evra also made racial comments, he didn't say anything as bad. Racism is the foulest form of verbal abuse, and I have no time for ANYONE who uses it.

Anyway, I've said my piece on all that has happened, and won't be commenting on it anymore, as clearly no one is going to change my mind, and I'm not going to change others. The apology for yesterday has been made, as it should have been, so it's time to bookend the whole thing and move on.

Those who are trying to make some nonsense claim about Evra pulling his hand away.

IMO what Suarez said is as bad as anything you can say to someone, so unless Evra also made racial comments, he didn't say anything as bad. Racism is the foulest form of verbal abuse, and I have no time for ANYONE who uses it.

Anyway, I've said my piece on all that has happened, and won't be commenting on it anymore, as clearly no one is going to change my mind, and I'm not going to change others. The apology for yesterday has been made, as it should have been, so it's time to bookend the whole thing and move on.

thats fair enough mate, im no fan of racism myself (believe it or not ;) )

id like to know your opinion on this last thing though - had Suarez said to Evra "do not touch me African" would you be as willing to let that slide as you appear to let Evra get away with saying what he said ?

that's a genuine question to anyone that wants to answer btw

in my opinion racism isn't only skin deep - im not sure of the technicalities of the term but saying something offensive based on ethnicity is just as bad as skin colour

Your post above could be conceived as hypocritical, in that YOU accuse others of lip-reading skills and telepathic ability, while you display an obvious lack of real insight into the facts yourself.

No, I trust the judgement of the those on the panel.

Verdict: Guilty

Again, you miss the point.

Regardless of whether or not you believe that Suarez intended what he said to be a racial slur, the fact remains that Fergie had no business trying to tell Liverpool FC what they should do with Suarez simply because he refused to shake Evra's hand - especially given the litany of player offences that he has tolerated and defended in his years as manager of Man Utd.

And however you might try to dress it up, the word n*igger, because of its historical context, is far more charged and offensive than the Spanish word "negro".

You know what, I couldnt give a f#ck what Fergie did. He's irrelevent in this to be honest.

While I respect your right to an opinion, I do not respect you putting words into my, or others mouths.
I said NOTHING about Suarez NOT being in the wrong, infact I believe he was 100% guilty, and is a vile little brick to boot.

What was that about putting words in mouths?

Not sure where I accused you of anything to be honest

that last part of the quote sums them up !

any Spurs fan that would want Bentitez needs a slap btw

Why do the liverpool fans like bentitez when he pretty much destroyed them, how many players did he sign?? hardly any where any good

as for us we have walker and caulker who are doing great things in the league and are young, dawson and kaboul coming into their best years and anyone who thinks sandro is not very good is mental he was our best player second part of last season.

I agree on the striker position we need to get that sorted but it is not all doom and gloom, if we make a good appointment when we replace redknapp they are not going to finissh above us again for a very long time.

I don't think Fergie's ever stood by a player who openly defied him or the club. In fact, he couldn't wait to get rid of Beckham once the player started thinking he could call the shots.

I think it's fair game Fergie making comment. You can bet if Suarez was Man U player, he'd be out the door at the end of the season.

Our stop gap signings: Friedel, Gallas, Saha, Adebayor

Liverpool: Adam, Henderson, Downing, Carroll

Both teams will need to replace these players in the near future.

thats fair enough mate, im no fan of racism myself (believe it or not ;) )

id like to know your opinion on this last thing though - had Suarez said to Evra "do not touch me African" would you be as willing to let that slide as you appear to let Evra get away with saying what he said ?

that's a genuine question to anyone that wants to answer btw

in my opinion racism isn't only skin deep - im not sure of the technicalities of the term but saying something offensive based on ethnicity is just as bad as skin colour

This.

And those trying to paint Evra as an innocent are no better than those who are supposedly "defending the indefensible".

Our stop gap signings: Friedel, Gallas, Saha, Adebayor

Liverpool: Adam, Henderson, Downing, Carroll

Both teams will need to replace these players in the near future.

Three frees and a loan against 80 million? ish?

I think i know which i'd choose.

Back