• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I don't think Fergie's ever stood by a player who openly defied him or the club. In fact, he couldn't wait to get rid of Beckham once the player started thinking he could call the shots.

I think it's fair game Fergie making comment. You can bet if Suarez was Man U player, he'd be out the door at the end of the season.

Fergie didn't say what he said about Suarez because he defied Liverpool FC. He said it because Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand.

He has no business commenting on another club's player in such a fashion - especially since he has tolerated far worse from his own players in the past.

You know what, I couldnt give a f#ck what Fergie did. He's irrelevent in this to be honest.

Of course he's relevant. He is the manager of one of the two clubs involved in the spat and he had a lot to say about the matter yesterday.

And he's especially relevant to the discussion that you and I have been having because you specifically responded to a post I had made about his comments. If you really believe someone or something to be irrelevant to a discussion and if you really couldn't give a fudge, then perhaps it would be best not to get involved in a specific discussion about that person or thing in the first place?

Fergie didn't say what he said about Suarez because he defied Liverpool FC. He said it because Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand.

He has no business commenting on another club's player in such a fashion - especially since he has tolerated far worse from his own players in the past.

Fergie knew that Liverpool and Dalglish had the same talk to Suarez that Man U had to Evra. And that was shake hands, get it done with and get on with the game.

Do you really think the two clubs didn't speak to each other in the lead up to the game and sort all this out?

Fergie knew that Liverpool and Dalglish had the same talk to Suarez that Man U had to Evra. And that was shake hands, get it done with and get on with the game.

Do you really think the two clubs didn't speak to each other in the lead up to the game and sort all this out?

I have no idea what happened behind closed doors. None of us does.

Of course he's relevant. He is the manager of one of the two clubs involved in the spat and he had a lot to say about the matter yesterday.

And he's especially relevant to the discussion that you and I have been having because you specifically responded to a post I had made about his comments. If you really believe someone or something to be irrelevant to a discussion and if you really couldn't give a fudge, then perhaps it would be best not to get involved in a specific discussion about that person or thing in the first place?

Yeah, true. Im done with this.

I have no idea what happened behind closed doors. None of us does.

I think it's plain common sense than in the lead up to this, there would have been a few discussions between Man U, Liverpool and the Premier League about how this would all go down.

struggling to remember any united players being banned for something worse than racist language, on a football pitch that pretty much only leaves murder doesn't it?

I think it's plain common sense than in the lead up to this, there would have been a few discussions between Man U, Liverpool and the Premier League about how this would all go down.

Well, even if you're right, Fergie was still out of line. If it had been a Utd player defying the club as you reckon Suarez defied Liverpool, then Fergie would have been perfectly within his rights to get rid of that player at the earliest opportunity. But it wasn't a Utd player. Suarez is a Liverpool player and Fergie has no more business telling them what to do about him than they had business telling him what to do about Cantona, Keane, Ferdinand and Giggs.

struggling to remember any united players being banned for something worse than racist language, on a football pitch that pretty much only leaves murder doesn't it?

Assault? Deliberately causing serious injury to another player? Drugs cheating? Trying to intimidate and falsely accuse a former lover in order to stop her talking? Having a long affair with your brother's wife?

Were these comments about Evra 'motioning' not to shake ratface's hand made before his admission and subsequent apology that he refused to shake Evra's? I do hope so, otherwise I worry that the delusional gene is contaminating the internet via RAWK....

Can we all just agree that Liverpool are a bunch of clams, their fans are clams, players are clams and manager is a clam and be done with it ad close the thread?

I see no other way

Can we all just agree that Liverpool are a bunch of clams, their fans are clams, players are clams and manager is a clam and be done with it ad close the thread?

I see no other way

See I find that OTT, and certainly would not use the C word... maybe the Q!

I see no other way

I agree with that.

We could also leave open the possibility that the same goes for Manchester United.

Back