• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Someone that works in sports media told me, apparently its all over Liverpool twitter and social media that something big is happening on July 1st.

Probably another huge amount of bull$hit, but I wouldn't normally post this stuff but with Hiddink resigning.. well, thought I would.

Someone that works in sports media told me, apparently its all over Liverpool twitter and social media that something big is happening on July 1st.

Probably another huge amount of bull$hit, but I wouldn't normally post this stuff but with Hiddink resigning.. well, thought I would.

Thanks for posting. Whatever happens, watching Liverpool and what goes on there will be fascinating.

Popcorn ready!

Serious? the fact that Bale is a better athlete is why I put Suarez as a better footballer as he relies less on physical attributes and more on skill and brains.

When Bales athletisism deserts him he will be a much less of a player. Suarez will off course also lose pace and tenacity but he will still have his skill and eye for an assist/goal.
This is coming from somebody who shed a small tear when Bale left us and hates Suarez.. but there is no way a neutral will want Bale in their team over Suarez.

1) Suarez can do more on and off the ball in more positions on the pitch.

2) Suarez scores more and needs way way way less chances in front of goal

3) Suarez sets ups more chances

4) Suarez brings others into play

5) Suarez works harder

6) Suarez has more BITE

7) Most importantly teams can play a variety of different tactics with him in the team as opposed to just pass to feet as you would with bale. How many times does Bale hold the ball up? Run in behind? Occupy more than one defender with decoy runs? Suarez is not only a better individual but makes the team gel.

Oh for GHod's sake, sorry, other than point 6 an argument could absolutely be put forward for Bale in all those depts. I might also give you half of point two, but only because Suarez is, in fact, a striker. By your criteria he'd have been better than Zidane! As for playing the ball to feet, Bale can actually play as a CF is necessary and gets on the end of crosses like a CF (CL final against AM for example). Neither I designed to be a hold up player. As for decoy runs, how many times has he been unselfish for Ronaldo in that regard? Come on fella!

Three things to factor in:
1) Bale is a more coach able player
2) Bale is younger
3) Suarez is a powder-keg

I heard a couple nights ago that Rodgers was gone. Hiddink in. Tonight Hiddink resigns... gulp! Was told it was happening July 1st.

maybe, still strange that Liverpool havent appointed any first team assistants for Bodgers. Poor Brenton is very isolated

ah, i see they are about to name Sean O Driscoll as an assistant manager.

I have been searching all over the interweb and social media, and there hasn't event been a tiny little hint of anything suggesting he will be fired today. Nothing. Nada. Njet!

How are LFC affording all these players, Clyne today and apparently Benteke next for £30m plus

Clyne is about the best player they have signed for a while, he is very decent

How are LFC affording all these players, Clyne today and apparently Benteke next for £30m plus

Clyne is about the best player they have signed for a while, he is very decent

everyone in the pl can get some of the very best players in the world. shaqiri and ayew have ended up at mid-table pl clubs. that just shows how much more money there in the pl than other leagues.

some clubs have talked about not spending the new tv money in order to run a profitable/sustainable football club, but with these new transfers, you can see that this wont really be the case. once someone spends that money, it means all the other clubs have to spend as well in order to fight for prem status. this will lead to a better spectacle for the fans though.

Back