• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

a twunt he may be, but he is a good coach imo...its the committee who have a big hand in signing players

They have a big hand when the signings fail, if Firminho hits the ground running then blobfish will be front and centre to claim he spotted his technique, his potential, his character etc.

I'm still shocked they gave him more money. No wonder he said he would never work under Levy, you waste £100 million of his money and you get a P45

They have a big hand when the signings fail, if Firminho hits the ground running then blobfish will be front and centre to claim he spotted his technique, his potential, his character etc.

I'm still shocked they gave him more money. No wonder he said he would never work under Levy, you waste £100 million of his money and you get a P45
Ha. Very good.

a twunt he may be, but he is a good coach imo...its the committee who have a big hand in signing players

No mate, he has stated quite definitively on tv, he is the final call on all player signings ...

They spend double us, and only finished above us when a world class player had the season of his life (Suarez)

No real formation/style that is understandable (outside of bum rush opponents in first 15 minutes of game), a lot of long ball play and a massive fascination with mid level players, not sure what the good coach piece comes from.

In his words, you spend a 100M, you should be challenging for the title, well Brendon, you have spent 240M+ and are not even in CL ...

Their transfer policy is a blessing. It makes out 7 man summer look spectacularly decent.
I think they will see-saw their way to 6th or 7th and perhaps pick up a cup. Perhaps.
That idiot has a club with no heart.
Who here thinks this lot are going to gel instantly?
Come on.

They make me laugh more than ever these days, and this coming from someone who actually has time for them!

No mate, he has stated quite definitively on tv, he is the final call on all player signings ...

They spend double us, and only finished above us when a world class player had the season of his life (Suarez)

No real formation/style that is understandable (outside of bum rush opponents in first 15 minutes of game), a lot of long ball play and a massive fascination with mid level players, not sure what the good coach piece comes from.

In his words, you spend a 100M, you should be challenging for the title, well Brendon, you have spent 240M+ and are not even in CL ...

final call is no use when for every position you want filled you are offered 3 duds by the committee and have to choose from one of them

they finished above us and nearly won the title because Suarez had the season of his life? well id hate to think how far we would have been behind them last season without the Kane banging them in from every angle. Remember last season they were without Sturridge for a long time, i think had he been fit they would have comfortably finished above us.

Also that season with Suarez, bar the Gerrard slip they would have won the title....i mean wtf, we had Bale on absolute fire for a season and couldnt even finish in the top 4. So Rodgers must have been doing something right to get them so so close to winning the title. Yes winning the title

I agree about them not having no real formation/style, but on the other hand that shows an adaptability to changing circumstances. I dont get the long ball criticism at all.

Yes he is a complete tw@t and some of his behavior and what he says are completely cringe worthy and for that I laugh when Liverpool fcuk up :)

final call is no use when for every position you want filled you are offered 3 duds by the committee and have to choose from one of them

they finished above us and nearly won the title because Suarez had the season of his life? well id hate to think how far we would have been behind them last season without the Kane banging them in from every angle. Remember last season they were without Sturridge for a long time, i think had he been fit they would have comfortably finished above us.

I agree about them not having no real formation/style, but on the other hand that shows an adaptability to changing circumstances. I dont get the long ball criticism at all.

Yes he is a complete tw@t and some of his behavior and what he says are completely cringe worthy and for that I laugh when Liverpool fcuk up :)

And if they hadn't had Raheem Sterling playing out of his skin then they'd likely have finished below Stoke!!!! Kane didn't even start playing regularly until November.
Sorry, it's shambolic there and nothing they have done in the window suggests there will be any solidity next season.

And if they hadn't had Raheem Sterling playing out of his skin then they'd likely have finished below Stoke!!!! Kane didn't even start playing regularly until November.
Sorry, it's shambolic there and nothing they have done in the window suggests there will be any solidity next season.

all im saying is that if people think its shambolic up there then the same could be said of Spurs.......the number of bad buys, the amount of player turnover, we have had 3 managers since Rodgers went up there, the heavy reliance on one player to lift the side above mediocrity and save the skin of the manager, the inability to hold onto your best players. What the heck is the difference? ;)

Also that season with Suarez, bar the Gerrard slip they would have won the title....i mean wtf, we had Bale on absolute fire for a season and couldnt even finish in the top 4. So Rodgers must have been doing something right to get them so so close to winning the title. Yes winning the title

Only one half of the story, less games, a settled squad and manager and how many dodgy pens and sending offs. Suarez was playing for move and increasing his value at every opportunity.
Of the other three traditional title contenders (excluding City who won it) two had new managers and we're rebuilding and arsenal are outsiders.
The sun, the moon and the stars aligned for Brendon's side and he still couldn't get them over the line.
Despite the hype of the press pool were not that good.

all im saying is that if people think its shambolic up there then the same could be said of Spurs.......the number of bad buys, the amount of player turnover, we have had 3 managers since Rodgers went up there, the heavy reliance on one player to lift the side above mediocrity and save the skin of the manager, the inability to hold onto your best players. What the heck is the difference? ;)

Honestly? almost 500M in investment over 5 years, that's the difference

So effectively Pool has spent "our Bale money" more than us, every year for 5 years, and only once did they manage to better us.

That's why its not comparable ...

Honestly? almost 500M in investment over 5 years, that's the difference

So effectively Pool has spent "our Bale money" more than us, every year for 5 years, and only once did they manage to better us.

That's why its not comparable ...

in the last 5 seasons, Liverpool have spent approximately 340 mill, Tottenham have spent around 220 mill during the same period.

as ive said before, they have the same problem that we have. As soon as we are appearing to doing better and progressing on the field, once we have a world class player in our ranks, a biigger club with oodles of cash and CL football on offer comes along and takes away that world class player. Its a vicious circle and doesnt give either them or us a chance to grow and establish ourselves amongst the elite.

there is no difference between the clubs

as ive said before, they have the same problem that we have. As soon as we are appearing to doing better and progressing on the field, once we have a world class player in our ranks, a biigger club with oodles of cash and CL football on offer comes along and takes away that world class player. Its a vicious circle and doesnt give either them or us a chance to grow and establish ourselves amongst the elite.

there is no difference between the clubs

Lol, Lol Lol!!!

You are SERIOUSLY trying to compare us in terms of how we have spent and how we have lost top-class players in the last few years??

When we spent the Bale money we didn't have CL and the associated finances to use when signing players.
When Liverpool lost Suarez they had finished 2nd, guaranteed CL group stages and would have been able to use their Suarez windfall at a MUCH MUCH better advantage when compared to us when we signed Bale.
You or other can talk about how we 'wasted the Bale Millions' but the fact is we 'plummeted' one place (and 3 points) from 5th in 2012/13 to 6th. Meanwhile, when Liverpool spent the Suarez money they plummeted fro 2nd (just missing out on the league by 2 points) to 6th - BEHIND us! Down 4 places and GHod knows how many points.

I'm not even going to talk about transfer fees they pay and wages compared to us...

To even begin to say that the way we went backwards post-Bale was the same as the way they went backwards post-Suarez is almost evidence of excessive narcotic use.

:D

Lol, Lol Lol!!!

You are SERIOUSLY trying to compare us in terms of how we have spent and how we have lost top-class players in the last few years??

When we spent the Bale money we didn't have CL and the associated finances to use when signing players.
When Liverpool lost Suarez they had finished 2nd, guaranteed CL group stages and would have been able to use their Suarez windfall at a MUCH MUCH better advantage when compared to us when we signed Bale.
You or other can talk about how we 'wasted the Bale Millions' but the fact is we 'plummeted' one place (and 3 points) from 5th in 2012/13 to 6th. Meanwhile, when Liverpool spent the Suarez money they plummeted fro 2nd (just missing out on the league by 2 points) to 6th - BEHIND us! Down 4 places and GHod knows how many points.

I'm not even going to talk about transfer fees they pay and wages compared to us...

To even begin to say that the way we went backwards post-Bale was the same as the way they went backwards post-Suarez is almost evidence of excessive narcotic use.

:D

they spent badly, and we spent badly, what is the common denominator? A transfer committee.

Back