• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Liverpool's first 7 away games:

Stoke
Arsenal
Man Utd
Everton
Spurs
Chelsea
Emirates Marketing Project

Nice.

...puts money on Redknapp dusting off his 2 from 8 jacket

Brendan+Rodgers-cropped-450x226.jpg

The thing is that at the start of the season things can be a bit up and down, not everyone is firing on all cylinders. It might work out for Rodgers and then they will cruise for 3-4 months besting the teams that will be in the bottom half of the table.

The thing is that at the start of the season things can be a bit up and down, not everyone is firing on all cylinders. It might work out for Rodgers and then they will cruise for 3-4 months besting the teams that will be in the bottom half of the table.

Didn't they have a similar period last season? Just when you think the pressure is building they then had a run of a couple months beating the botom half sides and everything was rosy again... for a while anyway.

Liverpool's first 7 away games:

Stoke
Arsenal
Man Utd
Everton
Spurs
Chelsea
Emirates Marketing Project

Nice.
fudge. That will sort the men out from the...um..transvestites.

If that run of away days goes badly wrong for them I think the Americans will be getting itchy trigger fingers.

cue RAWK hailing him better than Messi
You are not wrong . I just had a quick peek over there and they are loving this signing. First time I even heard his name was when he scored for Brazil the other night, but then again I don't watch German football much.
Armchair my good man, what's your verdict on this guy?

Last edited:
Get in. Anyone who complains over this signing should be banned for life.

Absolutely delighted at this signing. Brings goals, creativity and tenacious pressing. Lovely.

Get the fudge in!!!!!! This really is a massive signing. I've noticed real hunger in his game like Suarez whenever I've watched him play. This should lighten up the mood in the fan base.

To cheer you up even more, we still may well be in for a striker. And there's going to be an experienced assistant manager appointed soon as well. It doesn't get any better than this.

As excited as when Suarez came to the club. Brilliant transfer

Hard to get my head around this, but delighted!

Might call in sick and get on the ale.

That is just off of the first page and a half!

Again, who is this guy??? Anyone would think it was fudging Messi.

Only played 5 times for Brazil and yet he's rated at nearly £30m. Nevermind English players being overrated and overpriced, what about Brazilians?!

Paulinho £16m
Lucas Moura £44m
Robinho £30m
Willian £30m
Fernandinho £30m

Take an average player and treble the value of what they should be actually worth and there's your formula.

Alot of money for Lucas Moura, but damn what a player he is. Only one out of those five listed that id take

Back