• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Genuinely don't remember starting this thread but hey ho. Kenny Dalglish apologises for post-match interview yesterday, you're still a c*nt Dalglish!

Really? When?

Suarez did no such thing. He called Evra "negro" - which was a reference to Evra's skin colour.

"N*igger" has especially offensive cultural connotations because of its slave trade origins. Even if you are adamant that Suarez meant "negro" as a racial slur, it is still nothing like as charged or offensive as "n*igger".

Besides, you miss the point. If Suarez had, once again, called Evra "negro", that would indeed be indefensible. This time, he could have no excuse. But he did no such thing. He simply refused to shake Evra's hand. Childish and small minded, maybe, but refusing to shake someone's hand is, on the scale of bad things to do, somewhere near the very bottom.

Launching flying karate kicks on fans; avoiding drug tests; deliberately trying to cause serious injury to another player; cheating on your brother's wife; trying to bully and falsely accuse someone with whom you've had an affair.....all of these things rank higher than merely refusing to shake someone's hand.

So, quite apart from the fact that Ferguson has no business talking about another club's player like that, it was preposterously hypocritical on his part.

I completely agree with this post. But I'm a tad miffed that there is alot of slinging mud in only one direction.

Suarez insulted him. Suarez refused to apologize for insulting him because he felt it was a 'cultural misunderstanding'. Suarez framed himself as a victim. Liverpool supported Suarez, thus condoning what he did. Suarez told his club he would shake the bloke's hand and get on with it. Suarez did not.

If you're miffed it's surely because you want to be. Because frankly, there is only one party guilty here. Luis Suarez. He single-HANDEDLY (;-))could've ended it. Instead, he prolonged it and continued to behave like an absolute dingdonghead. Kicking the ball at the benches? Idiot. He is a chad of the highest order, a thick, stupid chad. I called him the next El Hadj Diouf, and sadly, it appears I wasn't wrong...

Suarez insulted him. Suarez refused to apologize for insulting him because he felt it was a 'cultural misunderstanding'. Suarez framed himself as a victim. Liverpool supported Suarez, thus condoning what he did. Suarez told his club he would shake the bloke's hand and get on with it. Suarez did not.

If you're miffed it's surely because you want to be. Because frankly, there is only one party guilty here. Luis Suarez. He single-HANDEDLY (;-))could've ended it. Instead, he prolonged it and continued to behave like an absolute dingdonghead. Kicking the ball at the benches? Idiot. He is a chad of the highest order, a thick, stupid chad. I called him the next El Hadj Diouf, and sadly, it appears I wasn't wrong...

This commonly held misconception is what was at the core of Suarez's refusal to shake Evra's hand yesterday, IMO.

Evra is guilty. He provoked the whole, tedious quarrel. He made vile comments about Suarez's family and a dismissive ethnic / cultural reference. Yet he has not been punished at all. Suarez has served his time. He has paid his dues. Evra hasn't. Not surprising that there is still a seething resentment there.

Evra's classless response at the end of the game shows that he is every bit as much the odious agitator that you claim Suarez to be.

Last edited:
what you on about

Your argument is baffling.

Suarez makes a racist comment and is found guilty of this by the FA. Suarez is also found guilty of lying about what was said. Suarez comes back from his ban and refuses to shake the hand of the man he racially abused. You say you're not claiming Evra didn't offer the handshake but in another thread you insist that it's Evra was the one that withdrew the handshake? now you're saying Evra isn't blameless? blameless of what i don't get it?

if you're saying he shouldn't have jumped around after the victory then ok fair enough but i'd actually commend him for not doing an awful lot more tbh. He was racially abused and the man he was racially abused by refuses to shake his hand infront of millions. Excuse me whilst i don't give 2 donkey dingdongs and a goats ass about Suarez possibly being on the receiving end of a withdrawn hand (which didn't even happen anyway).

Just realised Liverpool's next league match against Everton has been postponed because of the Carling Cup final. Their next three league matches:

Arsenal (H)
Sunderland (A)
QPR (A)

Bye bye Top 7?

Back