• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Do you think the 150 Pool players who attacked him did anything wrong?

522232d1317010357-newbie-question-about-new-watch-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Attachments

• 522232d1317010357-newbie-question-about-new-watch-not-sure-if-serious.jpg
    522232d1317010357-newbie-question-about-new-watch-not-sure-if-serious.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
They had to apologise because Suarez refused Evra's handshake.

You think Evra pulled his hand away, and suddenly Liverpool, have decided to take the flak for him as a goodwill gesture :ross:

Yes, its got out of hand and had to be ended. Something that should have been done by Liverpool a month back.. everyone wanted that 'goodwill gesture' you jest about a month ago.

And my feelings are Evra didn't put his hand into a postion to be shaked like he had the previous hand shakes. not that he pulled it away.

Yes, its got out of hand and had to be ended. Something that should have been done by Liverpool a month back.. everyone wanted that 'goodwill gesture' you jest about a month ago.

And my feelings are Evra didn't put his hand into a postion to be shaked like he had the previous hand shakes. not that he pulled it away.

Im not exactly sure what you think Evra did or didnt do. But the fact you think Liverpool have suddenly started to give a sh#t about what people think is baffling......especially, if this time, Suarez didnt do anything wrong

Im not exactly sure what you think Evra did or didnt do. But the fact you think Liverpool have suddenly started to give a sh#t about what people think is baffling......especially, if this time, Suarez didnt do anything wrong

Suarez did do something wrong, the onus was with him to make sure they shook hands. He didn't. He failed. He caused another fudgeup ultimaltely, although I can see why he may not have shook his hand because it looks like Evra didn't want to.

I don't think they do care what people think, I do though think the FA, EPL, LMA, PFA etc certainly care thus forcing todays apologies.

who gives a f***
seriously?

pair of overpaid prima donnas

a hand bag fight, wrapped in a PC battle, dressed as racism

dragging down football, managers, clubs and everyone who gets wound up about it

Knock their heads together and tell the pair of them to grow up, and play nicely.

This.

Whole thing is a storm in a teacup. Pathetic that so much has been made of it.

And, quite apart from the fact that he has no business talking about another club's player in such a fashion, Fergson's comments were risibly hypocritical. This is a manager who has defended and continued to pick players who have done far worse than refuse to shake the hand of an opponent.

Unknown is correct that Evra had his hand extended by his belly button for all the previous handshakes - then he had it down near his hip for the Suarez handshake, presumably because he was unsure if Suarez would offer his hand to shake and didn't want to be left hanging. Maybe it was subconscious, but his hand was clearly lower and near his hip on the video posted on page 1 or 2.

So I would say Evra is 20% at fault.

Then Suarez chose not to chase/shake the hand and just walked straight past - I have no idea if Suarez decided in that millisecond or it was pre-meditated, but I would say he is 80% at fault.

Pair of whiny bitches should have just snogged in the lineup.

Most of the rubbish King Kenny has spouted has been on television. In so doing he has not just sought to bully and disrespect whoever dares ask questions about the situation (and indeed about anything really such is his ignorance), but has contributed to the dredging of Liverpool's reputation. At the very least I hope he watches back how he regularly speaks to people and realises that it is grossly inappropriate. At all stages he has embarrassed himself and his club. Some mea culpa is not much to ask.

Ferguson has been bullying journos and generally intimidating and disrespecting them for 25 years. If any of them dare to cross him, he bans them and their publication from future Man Utd press conferences. He didn't talk to the BBC for, what was it......ten years? Has he ever apologised?

It's going to be interesting to see if they'll be able to keep hold of Bale and Modric,especially if other clubs come and promise to treble their wages.

A freak season one-off, capitalising on the fact that ourselves, Arsenal, and now Chelsea are all utter utter turds.
They are a good side, I'll give them that, but they aren't a big enough club to hold on to Bale and Modric when the biggest clubs come calling, especially when they could earn three or four times what they're earning at Spurs. Their manager WILL take the England job as well, so they have that to come.
They won't find it easy to hold on to players in the summer, and they won't find next season as comfortable as this one.

The core of their side? Their 'keeper is 40, their main striker isn't actually their player, their midfielder is a 30+ year old who a year ago everybody thought was on his last legs because of chronic fitness issues... and on the subject of chronic fitness issues Ledley King for all he might have played this year, even Spurs fans know he's not to be relied on for fitness.
All their centrebacks are 30+ except for an improving Kaboul and Dawson, who seems to have plenty of fitness issues of his own (has he even managed 10 games this year). Sandro and Lennon, debatable whether they're all that good but they're not exactly Johnny reliable.

We looked better in 2008/09. History doesn't look kindly on one-offs.

Funnily this current spurs side reminds me of that liverpool team (all be it our had more world class players).
I see it as a one of freak season for spurs who will suffer the same way we suffered i.e. lose there best players.

GHod almighty, take ?ú80m + CL football and add Rafa and you've got recipe for sustained success...

Rafa would be great for them especially in the CL, Would spurs fans want him tho we know he is a special man but opposition fans never seemed to rate him, no one understands the game like us Liverpool fans afterall

What a load of gonads! 3 seasons in a row it will be for all you Liverpool fans browsing this forum. I would rather Chelsea finish 4th than you! How do you feel about spending ?ú20m on Henderson who looks like a dinosaur, ?ú20m on Downing who's yet to score or assist a PL goal, ?ú35m on Carroll who's a complete donkey, and whatever you spent on Charlie Adam who bascially just kicks people and takes set pieces? Other than Gerrard, your midfield is laughable! I would rather have Swansea's midfield. It's ok though, you will install yourselves as title favourites for next season after you spend ?ú30m on Darren Bent and also purely because you are Liverpool and you have the best manager in the league bar none. Your beloved racist Luis Suarez has 6 only league goals in 20 games!

Everything negative spouted on that board about Spurs is pure jealousy,plain & simple. I think i dislike Liverpool & their scumbag fans more than i do the goons

Can I just add that I speak for EVERYBODY when I say I hope that Dalglish stays at Liverpool for as long as he likes because they are going nowhere with him.

[video=metacafe;123374/soccer_eric_cantona_kung_fu/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/123374/soccer_eric_cantona_kung_fu/[/video]

Back