• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

As now LFC publicly admitted Suarez has cheated his own club/manager over his intention to shake hands with Evra...I just could not believe how some Liverpool supporters could still defend Suarez and refusing to accept findings that Suarez's evidences were inconsistent (i.e. lies).

Hats off to the Yankees, apparently they know the "priority". As it's a New York Times article that finally caused LFC's US owners to intervene. The New York Times said Liverpool's Boston-based owners, Fenway Sports Group, need to act in order to 'repair the club's global image'. The article concluded by saying: "It is time for John Henry and Tom Werner, leaders of the Fenway Group that controls Liverpool, to state clearly the direction the team will take on this issue.''

See, it speaks the language that the Fenway Sports guys can understand, it's the value of their "investment" and not the value of "human virtues" that matters to LFC!!!!

I'm more cynical. He has been forced to do this.

I think that is certainly true of Suarez, but Dalglish, I'm not so sure. Dalglish isn't a child. Suarez is. I don't think KD would have needed anyone telling him he'd run out of road by yesterday evening.

Up to that point, most of his behaviour had been a heads-down, old-school defence of his player. Utterly misguided and horribly executed, but I think that in a sense the substance of the affair - racism - was almost secondary in Dalglish's mind. If the issue had been, say, a terrible tackle by Suarez or Suarez punching a fan or pushing a ref, I think Dalglish's tone would have been the exact same.

It was only after he'd already set off down this path that the thorniness of his position became clear and the inconsistencies in the LFC defence revealed themselves. Ultimately that unravelled yesterday evening and once Dalglish realised Suarez had shafted him, he probably knew he had nowhere else to go but to hold his hands up. As such, I believe the words in the LFC statement are Dalglish's own. I don't believe the same of that plank Suarez though, who on top of everything else is probably too fudging thick to actually understand what's going on.

It's not merely about Suarez...it's the LFC as a whole has been shamed, and rightly so.

Did you see the kick that Suarez aimed at Manure's bench at HT or the group of Liverpool players who tried to confronted Evra for his celebration (which isn't a clever thing to do itself too)?

Sorry the bottom of your paragraph isnt really clear to me.

I'm aware that pressure has been put on which has resulted in statements today.

I believe it is apparent from what has been said that Suarez had said to management that he was going to shake Evra's hand and chose not to. He has said that today. When i was watching the match i believed that Suarez made the choice not to shake his hand and since then we have had the blow up in the media. Irregardless of pressure from above i believe this to be the case.

A vast number of pool fans were trying to justify his actions by breaking down the non-handshake into still pictures and video's running on about the angle of Evra's arm blah blah blah and were insistent that Evra was to blame for the whole incident and that the whole scene was scripted months in advance with the help of MUFC and the FA. I found this somewhat delusional. I find it even more deulsional that since the statements have come out and Suarez has apoligised for not shaking Evra's hand that these same fans are still insistent that Evra was to blame for the whole incident. It doesnt add up to me and i believe they are living in a dream world.

Yes there are inconsistencies with the way Evra went about his handshakes, the previous 10 or so were all the same yet when it was Suarez it changed.

Scripted is laughable I too find it laughable, I guess on a par with Tottenham fans who swear blind David Dein had his arm up the arse of the FA for all those years. :D

I guess I live in a dream world, in everything we have learned in all this Liverpool and individuals are ones that are not for backing down. No way those apologies came from anyone else other than the board. Liverpool understand that they were backed into a corner and had to end it. Would you expect an apology with Suarez saying that he went to shake his hand but it looked like he didn't want to shake mine, because all that does is show the apology for was it is... false and continue the bitterness. Liverpool wanted to end it, the Premier League wanted it ended, the PFA wanted it ended.

Its now been ended.

Yes there are inconsistencies with the way Evra went about his handshakes, the previous 10 or so were all the same yet when it was Suarez it changed.

Scripted is laughable I too find it laughable, I guess on a par with Tottenham fans who swear blind David Dein had his arm up the arse of the FA for all those years. :D

I guess I live in a dream world, in everything we have learned in all this Liverpool and individuals are ones that are not for backing down. No way those apologies came from anyone else other than the board. Liverpool understand that they were backed into a corner and had to end it. Would you expect an apology with Suarez saying that he went to shake his hand but it looked like he didn't want to shake mine, because all that does is show the apology for was it is... false and continue the bitterness. Liverpool wanted to end it, the Premier League wanted it ended, the PFA wanted it ended.

Its now been ended.

Are you still implying that it was indeed Evra that refused the handshake despite Suarez already apologising for it?

Well I do think he did, if Evra wanted to shake his hand he would have done the exact same thing the previous 10 or so times with the other Liverpool players, he chnaged his action when Suarez came. Suarez did exactly the same for all, have his hand there to be shaked.

I honestly believe had Evra been consistent with his handshaking action they both would have shook hands.

What I will say is Suarez's crime is that he didn't make sure that they shook hands, the onus was clearly on him to do so. Instead of Evra looking like he was going to snub him thus moving onto DeGea.

Don't you think that Suarez would have reacted to being snubbed by Evra? He should have made it a point to try to shake Evra's hand to make Evra seem like he was snubbing, just like he did when Rio refused to shake hands. He stood in Rio's face and waited a few seconds before moving on.
The only thing the media is at fault for here is bringing so much attention to this situation, which although appalling, takes away from the focus of football. However, their unanimous condemnation of Suarez and Dalglish

Its now been ended.

Sorry the bottom of your paragraph isnt really clear to me.

I'm aware that pressure has been put on which has resulted in statements today.

I believe it is apparent from what has been said that Suarez had said to management that he was going to shake Evra's hand and chose not to. He has said that today. When i was watching the match i believed that Suarez made the choice not to shake his hand and since then we have had the blow up in the media. Irregardless of pressure from above i believe this to be the case.

A vast number of pool fans were trying to justify his actions by breaking down the non-handshake into still pictures and video's running on about the angle of Evra's arm blah blah blah and were insistent that Evra was to blame for the whole incident and that the whole scene was scripted months in advance with the help of MUFC and the FA. I found this somewhat delusional. I find it even more deulsional that since the statements have come out and Suarez has apoligised for not shaking Evra's hand that these same fans are still insistent that Evra was to blame for the whole incident. It doesnt add up to me and i believe they are living in a dream world.

They remind me of 9/11 truthers and those idiots that think the moon landings were faked.

Can I say as the one who was racially abused, Evra could choose to do an Anton Ferdinand.

So, unknown, what's the big fuss over whether it's Evra who didn't want to shake Suarez's hand?

Let me just put it down here, between the Liverpool Universe and what they claimed others are living in a deluded universe, I prefer not to live in Liverpool Universe. At least it's much more consistent.

Are you still implying that it was indeed Evra that refused the handshake despite Suarez already apologising for it?

commercialtin_foil_hat.jpg

Yes, I don't think Evra helped the situaion at all.

The Suarez apology is just a side show to end it all.The content had to have Suarez being 100% remorseful in order for the situation to be ended. I don't believe a word of it.

Can I say as the one who was racially abused, Evra could choose to do an Anton Ferdinand.

So, unknown, what's the big fuss over whether it's Evra who didn't want to shake Suarez's hand?

Let me just put it down here, between the Liverpool Universe and what they claimed others are living in a deluded universe, I prefer not to live in Liverpool Universe. At least it's much more consistent.

Its a split second situation though... I think that both went in looking to shake hands, but for whatever reason Evra didn't do what he had done with the previous 10 liverpool players. The blame should not just lay with Suarez.. Suarez should have made sure they shook hands. What would you have done if the person your ment to shake the hands of doesn't extend his hand to be shook. Maybe Suarez thought fair enough and moved onto the next.

Maybe Evra wanted to make sure Suarez made a exaggerated effort to shake his hands. I just know looking at it both seem to be as bad as the other.

So let me get this straight.

Liverpools owners have apologised.
Suarez has apologised.
Kenny has apologised.

But some people still think Evra pulled his hand away?
Wow, RAWK is a really infectious disease

As now LFC publicly admitted Suarez has cheated his own club/manager over his intention to shake hands with Evra...I just could not believe how some Liverpool supporters could still defend Suarez and refusing to accept findings that Suarez's evidences were inconsistent (i.e. lies).

Hats off to the Yankees, apparently they know the "priority". As it's a New York Times article that finally caused LFC's US owners to intervene. The New York Times said Liverpool's Boston-based owners, Fenway Sports Group, need to act in order to 'repair the club's global image'. The article concluded by saying: "It is time for John Henry and Tom Werner, leaders of the Fenway Group that controls Liverpool, to state clearly the direction the team will take on this issue.''

See, it speaks the language that the Fenway Sports guys can understand, it's the value of their "investment" and not the value of "human virtues" that matters to LFC!!!!

You mean the Red Sox? ;)

Its a split second situation though... I think that both went in looking to shake hands, but for whatever reason Evra didn't do what he had done with the previous 10 liverpool players. The blame should not just lay with Suarez.. Suarez should have made sure they shook hands. What would you have done if the person your ment to shake the hands of doesn't extend his hand to be shook. Maybe Suarez thought fair enough and moved onto the next.

Maybe Evra wanted to make sure Suarez made a exaggerated effort to shake his hands. I just know looking at it both seem to be as bad as the other.

Tbh it seems like it's in your head and you're seeing things that are not there. Evra the one not shaking hands? sorry but that is simply not what happened. There is no conspiracy imo.

So let me get this straight.

Liverpools owners have apologised.
Suarez has apologised.
Kenny has apologised.

But some people still think Evra pulled his hand away?
Wow, RAWK is a really infectious disease

They had to apologies publically, they were left with no alternative to end the situation which everyone has asked for since it happened yesterday.

I bet there was conference calls between Liverpool, FA, EPL, PFA, LMA, and Utd since early this morning looking at ending the situation.

Tbh it seems like it's in your head and you're seeing things that are not there. Evra the one not shaking hands? sorry but that is simply not what happened. There is no conspiracy imo.

I didn't say there was a conspiracy, I'm saying Evra clearly changed what he was doing when it came to shake the hand of Suarez... all handshakes prior are identical, then he changes it.

They had to apologies publically, they were left with no alternative to end the situation which everyone has asked for since it happened yesterday.

I bet there was conference calls between Liverpool, FA, EPL, PFA, LMA, and Utd since early this morning looking at ending the situation.

They had to apologise because Suarez refused Evra's handshake.

You think Evra pulled his hand away, and suddenly Liverpool, have decided to take the flak for him as a goodwill gesture :ross:

Agreed.

Evra looks a little hesitant but at no point seems like he wont shake hands.

Suarez looks to me like he never had any intention

Back