• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Listening to Curbishley on my river now and he's surprised how Dalglish was sent into that interview with no briefing from Liverpool's press officer on the incident.

Rafa would be great for them especially in the CL, Would spurs fans want him tho we know he is a special man but opposition fans never seemed to rate him, no one understands the game like us Liverpool fans afterall
:ross:

Is that the famous scouse wit?

As has been said before its obvious that there has been some pressure on from above for these apologies and due to that both Dalglish and Suarez have accepted publically (whether they agree or not) their behaviour was out of order yesterday however......still a vast number of fans on RAWK are insistent that Evra is completely or partially to blame for the non-handshake yesterday. Just crazy. He's said he chose not to shake Evra's hand, there is NO conspiracy here. Deluded. #-o

Why would you want them to go on TV and apologise lol

The hatred IMO is way too OTTTT for what happened.

Most of the rubbish King Kenny has spouted has been on television. In so doing he has not just sought to bully and disrespect whoever dares ask questions about the situation (and indeed about anything really such is his ignorance), but has contributed to the dredging of Liverpool's reputation. At the very least I hope he watches back how he regularly speaks to people and realises that it is grossly inappropriate. At all stages he has embarrassed himself and his club. Some mea culpa is not much to ask.

Sorry, Yesterdays events were simply not one sided. The majority of what was written yesterday was the result of a continued campaign regarding the actions of Liverpool FC and rightly so. There thoughts were not to look and see what actually happened (Evra withholding his hand) but to continue with knifes out until there victims succome to there battering.

Now we are seeing statements from Liverpool because they have been backed into a corner.

Evra shouldn't have celebrated in front of Suarez but thats the extent of blame you can lay at his door. He was clearly willing to shake Suarez's hand and Suarez clearly had no intention of shaking his. I'm not buying any of this 'his hand moved backwards' rubbish being spouted by the Pool support. Evra clearly goes to shake Suarez's hand when it comes past, he didn't withhold it at all.

Liverpool backed themselves in to a corner with their handling of the entire incident from the beginning.

Their communication failings have run through the club, from press releases, to off the record briefings, to his public interviews/conferences. Dalglish has made Kergie look like one of the most reasonable, decent people in football. Impressive!

Why would you want them to go on TV and apologise lol

The hatred IMO is way too OTTTT for what happened.

For three reasons.

1) He is a clam;
2) Everything he has done is on TV and should be coming out and apologising at a press conference; and
3) Hiding behind some words, that no doubt someone else had written, is cowardly

Most of the rubbish King Kenny has spouted has been on television. In so doing he has not just sought to bully and disrespect whoever dares ask questions about the situation (and indeed about anything really such is his ignorance), but has contributed to the dredging of Liverpool's reputation. At the very least I hope he watches back how he regularly speaks to people and realises that it is grossly inappropriate. At all stages he has embarrassed himself and his club. Some mea culpa is not much to ask.

TBH I find KDs remarks in all this somewhat at times inappropriate also but at the same time refreshing that he isn't some puppet that we are subjected too on a daily basis, you know the type, I may have scored a hattrick but its the team that deserves the credit blah blah blah Yawn.

As has been said before its obvious that there has been some pressure on from above for these apologies and due to that both Dalglish and Suarez have accepted publically (whether they agree or not) their behaviour was out of order yesterday however......still a vast number of fans on RAWK are insistent that Evra is completely or partially to blame for the non-handshake yesterday. Just crazy. He's said he chose not to shake Evra's hand, there is NO conspiracy here. Deluded. #-o

its about controlling a situation that has gotten out of hand. As said, the critisism from all areas, some warranted some not has led them to roll over and basically say what everyone wanted them to say a month back.

If you think people are deluded because even yourself comments that the apologies are not from those involved how can you use it to back up a stance to say people are deluded.

TBH I find KDs remarks in all this somewhat at times inappropriate also but at the same time refreshing that he isn't some puppet that we are subjected too on a daily basis, you know the type, I may have scored a hattrick but its the team that deserves the credit blah blah blah Yawn.

We have a manager who is clearly not a puppet, indeed there are many characters who speak openly. KD is not a refreshing example imo.

For three reasons.

1) He is a clam;
2) Everything he has done is on TV and should be coming out and apologising at a press conference; and
3) Hiding behind some words, that no doubt someone else had written, is cowardly

Still doesn't make sense all the hatred being spouted.

Wenger another that defends at all costs, I cannot remember the media and opinion being this intense.

Some people just love to defend the indefensible

bob-crow-pic-reuters-821036392.jpg

fair play to dalglish but the club should have had this stance months ago which would have defussed the situation. well done to fergie aswell for calling him a disgrace, when he speaks people listen

its about controlling a situation that has gotten out of hand. As said, the critisism from all areas, some warranted some not has led them to roll over and basically say what everyone wanted them to say a month back.

If you think people are deluded because even yourself comments that the apologies are not from those involved how can you use it to back up a stance to say people are deluded.

The situation has gotten out of hand due to Dalglish blindly defending Suarez for months with ridiculous comments, creating an 'us against the world' mentality amongst the fans. Liverpool fans genuinely don't think Suarez has done anything wrong, and a lot of the reason for that is the way Dalglish has handled the situation

Anybody that honesty believes that Dalglish wrote that statement, or even stands by the words, is living in cloud cuckoo land

He's had his wrist slapped by the board for making LFC look like a tin pot club

Wondering how Klu Klux Kenny feels after Suarez openly defied him by not shaking Evra's hand? In the first sensible thing he's done since this whole saga started, Dalglish said there would be a handshake and the game would go on without incident. Yet in the first test to see whether either player had moved in, Suarez cracks the sulks and refuses the handshake.

Just look at his body language as well. Refusing eye contact with everyone, head bowed down.

Normally I love any opportunity for calling out Rio Ferdinand for being a nob, but I wish he'd gone further than also refusing to shake Suarez's hand. Should hav pushed him out of the line. The pre game handshake is a (manufactured?) sign of respect and after that incident, Suarez had no business being a part of it.

that sums up suarez for me, since he came to england he has done nothing but dive, cheat, scheme, racially abuse someone and swear at fulham fans....... and thats just the 1st year.

so glad we didnt sign this clam

Evra shouldn't have celebrated in front of Suarez but thats the extent of blame you can lay at his door. He was clearly willing to shake Suarez's hand and Suarez clearly had no intention of shaking his. I'm not buying any of this 'his hand moved backwards' rubbish being spouted by the Pool support. Evra clearly goes to shake Suarez's hand when it comes past, he didn't withhold it at all.

Liverpool backed themselves in to a corner with their handling of the entire incident from the beginning.

Well I do think he did, if Evra wanted to shake his hand he would have done the exact same thing the previous 10 or so times with the other Liverpool players, he chnaged his action when Suarez came. Suarez did exactly the same for all, have his hand there to be shaked.

I honestly believe had Evra been consistent with his handshaking action they both would have shook hands.

What I will say is Suarez's crime is that he didn't make sure that they shook hands, the onus was clearly on him to do so. Instead of Evra looking like he was going to snub him thus moving onto DeGea.

Sorry the bottom of your paragraph isnt really clear to me.

I'm aware that pressure has been put on which has resulted in statements today.

I believe it is apparent from what has been said that Suarez had said to management that he was going to shake Evra's hand and chose not to. He has said that today. When i was watching the match i believed that Suarez made the choice not to shake his hand and since then we have had the blow up in the media. Irregardless of pressure from above i believe this to be the case.

A vast number of pool fans were trying to justify his actions by breaking down the non-handshake into still pictures and video's running on about the angle of Evra's arm blah blah blah and were insistent that Evra was to blame for the whole incident and that the whole scene was scripted months in advance with the help of MUFC and the FA. I found this somewhat delusional. I find it even more deulsional that since the statements have come out and Suarez has apoligised for not shaking Evra's hand that these same fans are still insistent that Evra was to blame for the whole incident. It doesnt add up to me and i believe they are living in a dream world.

Back