• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the Manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

guess all the Evra didn't extend hand gonads can finally stop now?

Indeed some people would believe anything, just so they can feel they are right and everyone else is wrong.

What's he apologising for? He didn't do anything wrong according to Kenny! Will Dalglish now come out and apologise for his post match comments?

"I have spoken with the Manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

Author: Liverpool FC

All this shows me is that the media made there mind up and found someone guilty without realising what actually happened.

Something they are all too good at.

Yes lets blame the football media. The football media include Liverpool manager Dalglish's best mate Hanson and nearly every footballer who has played for Liverpool in the last 30 years. They are clearly biased against Liverpool.

guess all the Evra didn't extend hand gonads can finally stop now?

Hopefully. Anyone who thinks Evra could have faked his instant reaction to the non-handshake is deluded. It was very clearly an instantaneous, involuntary reaction to what was happening in real time.

This statement sounds like LFC/KD have gone through LS for a short cut. The problem for LS now isn't just that he's made himself look a tit to the world, it's that he appears to have dissed KD. As badly as I think Dalgleish has handled all this, it is very serious for LS to tell KD he was going to do one thing but then do another. That seems to me to compromise KD's and LFC's entire defence of him, and I wonder if KD can ever really trust him again. Suarez, in other words, might have by this stage tinkled off the only little group of people who were on his side. What a horrible, horrible little man.

Is Dalglish now gonna apologise for his clamishness yesterday?

Not just yesterday. A full apology about how Liverpool have acted under his instruction since the start of this - the t-shirt nonsensel, his remark the other week that Suarez shouldn't have been banned.

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/ian-ayre-luis-was-wrong

More liverpool Pr!

Hopefully. Anyone who thinks Evra could have faked his instant reaction to the non-handshake is deluded. It was very clearly an instantaneous, involuntary reaction to what was happening in real time.

This statement sounds like LFC/KD have gone through LS for a short cut. The problem for LS now isn't just that he's made himself look a tit to the world, it's that he appears to have dissed KD. As badly as I think Dalgleish has handled all this, it is very serious for LS to tell KD he was going to do one thing but then do another. That seems to me to compromise KD's and LFC's entire defence of him, and I wonder if KD can ever really trust him again. Suarez, in other words, might have by this stage tinkled off the only little group of people who were on his side. What a horrible, horrible little man.

There will still be an element on here hoping we go in with an offer when Liverpool are shipping him out in the Summer.

Not just yesterday. A full apology about how Liverpool have acted under his instruction since the start of this - the t-shirt nonsensel, his remark the other week that Suarez shouldn't have been banned.

I think he should apologise for his existence but thats another matter. I totally agree tho.

Phil McNulty @philmcnulty Reply Retweet Favorite ?À Open
Interesting that the Suarez story attracted serious attention in New York Times & @RobHarrisUK reveals it was a page lead in Boston Herald.

So basically the American owners brick themselves. Sponsors in America really do not want to be associated with anything like this. I can see Suarez being moved on in the summer now.

"Hardly any fuss about Torres not shaking TWO Everton hands yesterday. The first he took too long about and the second he missed altogether."

A tiny step in the right direction by LFC, but in no way do I believe Suarez wrote or even means that apology.

Is Dalglish now gonna apologise for his clamishness yesterday?

Not just yesterday but for his conduct over the past few months. I have said it before on here, but it is worth repeatnig: his treatment of reporters is utterly indefensible - and that is aside from his other antics around this issue. How hs club are not dealing with him is beyond be, but as one of the press articles pointed out his behaviour, the whole paranoid victimhood, plays well to the Pool gallery.

The whole Evra was at fault is so embarrassing. Not attacking some people's intentions on this board but the normal speed video shows Suarez has absoltely no intention of shaking his shand. Shame on him and his club. Sooner he leaves the PL the better.

This is funny though because it shows up how ludicrious Liverpool fans are. Some of the irrational, nasty comments from many of them (including people I know) have been beyond what I even expected of Liverpool fans.

It's going to be interesting to see if they'll be able to keep hold of Bale and Modric,especially if other clubs come and promise to treble their wages.

A freak season one-off, capitalising on the fact that ourselves, Arsenal, and now Chelsea are all utter utter turds.
They are a good side, I'll give them that, but they aren't a big enough club to hold on to Bale and Modric when the biggest clubs come calling, especially when they could earn three or four times what they're earning at Spurs. Their manager WILL take the England job as well, so they have that to come.
They won't find it easy to hold on to players in the summer, and they won't find next season as comfortable as this one.

The core of their side? Their 'keeper is 40, their main striker isn't actually their player, their midfielder is a 30+ year old who a year ago everybody thought was on his last legs because of chronic fitness issues... and on the subject of chronic fitness issues Ledley King for all he might have played this year, even Spurs fans know he's not to be relied on for fitness.
All their centrebacks are 30+ except for an improving Kaboul and Dawson, who seems to have plenty of fitness issues of his own (has he even managed 10 games this year). Sandro and Lennon, debatable whether they're all that good but they're not exactly Johnny reliable.

We looked better in 2008/09. History doesn't look kindly on one-offs.

Funnily this current spurs side reminds me of that liverpool team (all be it our had more world class players).
I see it as a one of freak season for spurs who will suffer the same way we suffered i.e. lose there best players.

GHod almighty, take ?ú80m + CL football and add Rafa and you've got recipe for sustained success...

Rafa would be great for them especially in the CL, Would spurs fans want him tho we know he is a special man but opposition fans never seemed to rate him, no one understands the game like us Liverpool fans afterall

that last part of the quote sums them up !

any Spurs fan that would want Bentitez needs a slap btw

Hahaha I do love Liverpool fans. Seriously there is so much scope for research into their mindset. Deluded is the word which springs to mind. As for one off, didn't we finish above them last season and the season before that? We will need to address some areas in the summer, no doubt about that. But we will be doing so from a position of strength, anyone can see that this spurs team has enormous potential.

Back