• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hahaha I do love Liverpool fans. Seriously there is so much scope for research into their mindset. Deluded is the word which springs to mind. As for one off, didn't we finish above them last season and the season before that? We will need to address some areas in the summer, no doubt about that. But we will be doing so from a position of strength, anyone can see that this spurs team has enormous potential.

Only us Spurs fans see it that way really. We're commonly seen as a mish mash of short term signings, all held together by Redknapp, who at the same time is bankrupting the club with his dealings.

Thats not an apology IMO. Thats Suarez (finally) getting his ass handed to him by the club and doing what needed to be done months ago.

Hopefully though it will serve to put an end to all this nonsense

Is Dalglish now gonna apologise for his clamishness yesterday?

'Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool Manager.

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."'

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kd-we-all-have-a-responsibility-1

Yes, it appears he is.

^^ Well, fair play to Dalglish...it finally seems to be dawning on him what the big picture is here. Those are fairly humbling words for him, so he deserves some credit.

Liverpool fans didn't boo Evra because he was a victim of racism.

They booed him because they believe that he lied.

And they also booed him because he was one who provoked the whole storm by initially making vile comments, in Spanish, about Suarez' family and, effectively making a racist (or culturally dismissive) comment towards Suarez. Yet Evra - the agitator - got off scott free.

Now, whether or not Evra did lie and whether or not Suarez did mean his comment to be racially offensive, it's complete nonsense to claim that Liverpool fans' booing of Evra is because they are racists.

Truth is, there are racists among every club's fan base. Yes, Spurs too. Remember how it felt when the world was telling us that we were all racist because of that Campbell song or that Adebayor song?

So let's not throw stones.

^^ Well, fair play to Dalglish...it finally seems to be dawning on him what the big picture is here. Those are fairly humbling words for him, so he deserves some credit.

I'm more cynical. He has been forced to do this. His behaviour yesterday may have been particularly bad, but it was entirely consistent with how he has behaved for months. Even without the Suarez saga he is rude and ignorant. But you are right they are humbling, for him and his club. Hope this means they are finally going to deal with this sorry mess, and with more than words.

Fair play to King clam.

I still want them both to go on TV and apologise.

Better than nothing.

Yes lets blame the football media. The football media include Liverpool manager Dalglish's best mate Hanson and nearly every footballer who has played for Liverpool in the last 30 years. They are clearly biased against Liverpool.

Sorry, Yesterdays events were simply not one sided. The majority of what was written yesterday was the result of a continued campaign regarding the actions of Liverpool FC and rightly so. There thoughts were not to look and see what actually happened (Evra withholding his hand) but to continue with knifes out until there victims succome to there battering.

Now we are seeing statements from Liverpool because they have been backed into a corner.

I'm more cynical. He has been forced to do this. His behaviour yesterday may have been particularly bad, but it was entirely consistent with how he has behaved for months. Even without the Suarez saga he is rude and ignorant. But you are right they are humbling, for him and his club. Hope this means they are finally going to deal with this sorry mess, and with more than words.

Indeed the owners have said enough is enough. The amount of potential fans and money they have lost from this worldwide meant they have had to step in to protect their brand.

If they'd done this a little earlier, rather than make themselves appear like complete pricks, this would have blown over by now.

I wonder if any Liverpool fans would actually stand up and boo Suarez at the next home game... just to 'save the image' of their wonderful, 'innocent' club's History

mind you, would we if it were one of our players so CLEARLY in the wrong?

...when I say 'clearly', I'm sure there IS a case to be heard that Evra in some way provoked him... but regardless of that, there are PLENTY of other things to call him without referring to his colour!

I still maintain if Sol was white we wouldn't have had half as much grief from everyone else in football about the abuse we gave him, 'cos make no mistake, it would've been JUST as vitriolic!

Last edited:
If they'd done this a little earlier, rather than make themselves appear like complete pricks, this would have blown over by now.

Exactly right. Always amazes me how often rich organizations make such basic errors of communication. If the owners have got any sense they will be looking to make major changes to how Liverpool operates.

Back