• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Fowler on motd tonight came across as so bitter, taking digs at Jose the way he plays and that rafas team were better, literally couldn't string a coherent sentence together on what he thought the problem was at Chelsea. The pool pundits and unfortunately there's loads of them for some reason, just come across as completely biased, agenda driven and like I say, bitter.

Tbh I have nothing but respect for this Liverpool team right now. They have been sensational. I am incredibly envious

Just seen a gif of Pool fans at the game when Palace's third went in. The empathiser in me feels for them, football is a killer sometimes. I hope they can appreciate that they have surpassed expectations for this season.

If it had been **** or Cheatski fans I wouldn't give a ****.

Tbh I have nothing but respect for this Liverpool team right now. They have been sensational. I am incredibly envious
That's way too soon Diego, at least give us the night to gloat, we can look at reality tomorrow!

I do feel jealous of them this season, but everything has gone there way decision wise, they've done well with injuries and played the minimal amount of games possible. I think next season could be a struggle for them, even if they do get lucky enough that Madrid don't put in a serious bid for goofy again. If they finish top 4 again I would say Rodgers has done well, assuming that actually play a few cup games next season.

"If there is any team that can score goals and turn it around it will be us. There is no question. That will be our aim. No question about that. I have seen it before. Chelsea beat Wigan 8-0 in the last game of the season [in 2010, when Chelsea won the title]. I am not paying any disrespect to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at all but if there is a team that has shown it can score goals, it is us. We are not a 1-0 team. We showed that at the beginning of the season but what we have shown since is we can score goals".

Yep, the deluded basterds were saying they were going to use Palace as GD makeup ...

Honestly, I will so laugh at the end of this season if they don't get "their rightful title" yet another time.

Madrid is already sniffing at Suarez and Mourinho's comments about needing a "great striker", hope summer is a complete circus for those ****s ..

I might be slightly blinded by a dislike of Liverpool and Rodgers self satisfaction really grates on me.

I agree that if they mount a challenge next season, I will be very impressed. I think that they will find it hard playing in Europe, that they will lose Suarez and that the weaknesses in their team will begin to be exploited more.

It could go either way and depends very much on their summer business, but you do feel that this was their shot…just as I felt 2012 was ours…I had honestly switched off at 0-3…that has to be one of the most macaronic, stupid collapses of it's kind in it's context. As someone said earlier, 2005 Cl Final reversed!

Everton fans: "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his f***ing **** and gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"

I really really hope Stevie G has to listen to that chant for the last few years of his career. :ross:

He won't just hear it, he'll Feel It Coming Thru The Air... .

Whether it's in Philadelphia, New York, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Chicago or Toronto. He'll hear it.

Just watched the last 20 minutes again…good grief, what a shambles! I have to wonder whether Suarez was crying at the end or laughing because he could force a move to Madrid through now with a little more ease...:-"

At9YZPc.png

Maybe throw in a complaint that Palace were trying too hard as well?

Just seen a gif of Pool fans at the game when Palace's third went in. The empathiser in me feels for them, football is a killer sometimes. I hope they can appreciate that they have surpassed expectations for this season.

If it had been **** or Cheatski fans I wouldn't give a ****.

The Pool fans I know, are decent fellas, so in a way I feel a bit sorry for them. Had this been **** or Chelski, I would've laughed out loud, of course.

In an evil way though, I'm happy to see that it's not only Spurs who do proper **** ups. Gerrard's slip, throwing away a 3-0 lead at Palace...you should have course say that after a season where Liverpool had arguably been fortunate with both injuries, results and number of games, and after an incredible winning streak, this was bound to happen at some point.

Still - it's now City's to lose. Stranger things have happened than them losing an easy home game. It's not very likely, but it only takes one slip up from City to put the title back into Liverpool's hands. Although City has only lost twice in the league since November, against Liverpool and Chelski. They seem to handle the "easy" games pretty well (apart from Sunderland at home, of course).

But with Villa now safe, and West Ham probably still partying from their third cup final win this season, I can't see anything but two home wins for City.

Gerrard was a tw*t last night trying to wave away that camera.
He doesn't mind cameras being close by when he needs one to run up and kiss after he's managed to score a penalty does he?
Or when it follows his heroic walk off the pitch after they beat City.

Rough with the smooth, Stevie, rough with the smooth.

Back