• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Have to say I'm also unconvinced about this imminent huge drop off in Liverpools form that will come next season. Firstly, they've been this food for a season and a half now, not just this season.

They have one of the youngest squads in the league, a very good young manager, money to spend. They chased Costa, William and mikhtyrian or whoever last season, a calibre of player that will be much easier to pick up this summer. I also think the Suárez leaving rumours are mostly fan fantasy, I haven't seen any real indication so far that real actually want Suárez (though that may change this summer I guess). I'm also not sure city especially can spend as much as people think, seeing as ffp seems to have a bit more bite than we all thought.

I don't think they ll win next season, I will actually be very impressed if they even challenge to the final day again. And many things have gone right for them this season. But I don't see them dropping out of the top 4 in all honesty. Though difficult to say with proper confidence until summer has finished

They'll be above us again next season that's for sure. Keeping Suarez is the key but they showed early in the season that they can win without him, whether that can work long term is another debate but they'll improve their squad. I can see plenty of players wanting to play for Brendan Rodgers.

292031j.jpg

he he

It would have been nice for them to win it as it's the 25 year anniversary of Hillsborough, but besides that I'm glad they didn't win it, their fans are insufferable. And I don't why so many people said "I wanted them to win for Gerrard's sake" he's the dullest athlete on the face of the earth.

It would have been nice for them to win it as it's the 25 year anniversary of Hillsborough, but besides that I'm glad they didn't win it, their fans are insufferable. And I don't why so many people said "I wanted them to win for Gerrard's sake" he's the dullest athlete on the face of the earth.

That was one of the many reasons I DIDN'T want them to win it. **** fans think they're owed everything.

If you keep you're shape well against them, force them wide and defend well, compact within the lines of the penalty area then they struggle to really break you down. They like to pick up the little touches and flicks between players and go through the centre of teams, not unlike Arsenal really.

Their fans have been complete dingdongs this season. Unbelievable arrogance on the back of 1 decent season, the first decent season since 2008/09. Also, they are a team that for the immediate future, will be competing with us for signings. Them winning the league would have given an even bigger shot in the arm than just claiming champions league football will. City winning it is best all round - Gives us a chance to catch up next season and allows us to be free from the ear bleeding that would have occurred had they managed to win it.

Dunno what the story was of Spurs' 62/63 team which finished as runners up in the league...

Twitter / OptaJoe: 1 - Liverpool are the first team since Tottenham in 1962-63 to score 100+ goals and concede 50+ goals in the same season. Entertainment.

It will be intriguing to see how Liverpool' squad copes with the rigours of CL football... Saudi Sportswashing Machine dropped from 3rd to 5th in 2003, Everton plummeted from 4th to 11th in 2005 and of course we dropped from 4th to 5th in 2011...

Twitter / OptaJoe: 113/89 - Chelsea (113) and Liverpool (89) made the most and fewest substitutions respectively in the PL this season. Squads.

They have been a joy to watch, Suarez has cleaned up his act by his standards, they've move ahead of us sadly. We need to step it up big time next season to get above them again.

They have been a joy to watch, Suarez has cleaned up his act by his standards, they've move ahead of us sadly. We need to step it up big time next season to get above them again.

I hope Real test Suarez' loyalty this season - he's massively important for their team, IMO. They have some good offensive players besides him, but without Suarez, Liverpool lose that little extra edge. They will still be very good going forward, as they proved without him, but over the course of a full season, I think they will miss him badly.

Defensively they've been shambles at times as well - and they've been fortunate with injuries and number of games this season.

I won't take anyhing away from Liverpool's performances this season, but I think they will find it very difficult to do it again next season. They will have more pressure on them after a great campaign, they will have more games and they won't be as fortunate with injuries as they were this season. I think the key for them would be keeping Suarez and improving defensively (and they will need a few more quality players as well).

Will they still be better than us? Probably - but after this shambles of a season, we're now the underdogs, and Pool are expected to perform. It could work out in our favour. It's not like we're completely in the ****ter. There's plenty of quality in our squad.

I think being in the champions league, playing twice a week, will have an effect on their season. But then again I can see them going straight out at the group stages. Rodgers, to my knowledge (and I'm sure someone could correct me if I'm wrong) has never got to a noteworthy stage of a cup tournament. Can't see that changing in the elite tournament of European football.

Out of the Champions League for 5 years, their co-efficient will have dropped so will be 3rd seed at best

Pot 1:

Real Madrid Esp>159.456
FC Barcelona Esp>157.456
Bayern München Ger 154.328
Chelsea Eng 140.949
Benfica Por>128.426
Atlético Madrid Esp>119.456
Arsenal *4 Eng 112.949
FC Porto *4 Por>105.426

Pot 2:

Schalke 04 Ger 95.328
Borussia Dortmund Ger 82.328
Juventus Ita 80.387
Paris Saint-Germain Fra 80.300
Shakhtar Donetsk Ukr 78.193
Emirates Marketing Project Eng 72.949

Unknown:

Bayer Leverkusen *4 Ger 70.328
Olympiakos Piraeus Gre 67.720
Ajax Ned 61.862
Napoli *4 Ita 61.387
Liverpool Eng 58.949
Sporting CP Lisbon Por >58.426

They need Porto, Arsenal, Leverkusen and Napoli to fail in the qualifiers. There will most likely also be teams from Russia and Switzerland that have a higher coefficient.

I hope Real test Suarez' loyalty this season - he's massively important for their team, IMO. They have some good offensive players besides him, but without Suarez, Liverpool lose that little extra edge. They will still be very good going forward, as they proved without him, but over the course of a full season, I think they will miss him badly.

Defensively they've been shambles at times as well - and they've been fortunate with injuries and number of games this season.

I won't take anyhing away from Liverpool's performances this season, but I think they will find it very difficult to do it again next season. They will have more pressure on them after a great campaign, they will have more games and they won't be as fortunate with injuries as they were this season. I think the key for them would be keeping Suarez and improving defensively (and they will need a few more quality players as well).

Will they still be better than us? Probably - but after this shambles of a season, we're now the underdogs, and Pool are expected to perform. It could work out in our favour. It's not like we're completely in the ****ter. There's plenty of quality in our squad.

Real will **** with them for sure re Suarez, and if I was City/Cheat$ki, I would stir the **** as well.

A long summer for a lot of their players with WC, then the added burden of CL next season.

Make no mistake, they had a great season, but always felt the "outscore the opponent" strategy was extremely naïve and something that has not worked in the modern game for some time.

... and .. hahahahahaha .. ****ers ... hahahahaha

:lol:

@OptaJoe: 8 - Martin Skrtel scored the most goals against the top 4 in the 2013-14 PL - Liverpool (4), Arsenal (2), City (1), Chelsea (1). Set.

[tweet]465778432371326976[/tweet]

Real will **** with them for sure re Suarez, and if I was City/Cheat$ki, I would stir the **** as well.

A long summer for a lot of their players with WC, then the added burden of CL next season.

Make no mistake, they had a great season, but always felt the "outscore the opponent" strategy was extremely naïve and something that has not worked in the modern game for some time.

... and .. hahahahahaha .. ****ers ... hahahahaha

Hadn't thought of Chelsea - they're the perfect club for a scummy little **** like Suarez. I think the owner has his sights set on Costa though.

Back