• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

i keep going back and watching that vine, Pulis at the end kills me

not sure what the problem with Spurs tweeting that is, how is it offensive, just because Stevie Me swore?

There is something particularly ironic about this Liverpool collapse. Gerrard's slip after his comments in the huddle ("don't fekking let this slip now") and the recovery from three goals. They will remember Istanpulis.

Maybe throw in a complaint that Palace were trying too hard as well?

Fair play to Palace. They had nothing to play for and would have been within their rights to start thinking about their off season in vegas at 3-0 down.

Shows great spirit to come back in those circumstances.

i keep going back and watching that vine, Pulis at the end kills me

not sure what the problem with Spurs tweeting that is, how is it offensive, just because Stevie Me swore?
It's a bit unprofessional on an official channel. It is fooking funny though, the swannee whistle when he slips over :lol:

Rodgers has been brilliant for them but he's really ballsed up the last 2 games.

Why push the issue against Chelski? you know their only tactic is to soak pressure and hit teams on the break so why play in their hands when a draw would have still meant the title was in your hands. They should have switched it up and been patient rather then try to press the issue and it cost them bad.

Today when Palace get the 1st you put Agger on and shut up shop. The guy wants to get praised for the style of football they play but when it's mattered they've really messed up.

This is it ... the media/pool fans are going to try and turn this around to 2nd/3rd is some great achievement for them .. truth is, 2nd or 3rd now is an almighty **** up!

Can't see Pool getting a chance like this in the next few years, Cheat$ki will go spend a ton of money on a striker, City will spend again, United will spend big time, add Madrid sniffing around Suarez and them having CL commitments as well, wouldn't be surprised to see them right back with us and Everton in the fight for 4th - 6th

This is it ... the media/pool fans are going to try and turn this around to 2nd/3rd is some great achievement for them .. truth is, 2nd or 3rd now is an almighty **** up!

Can't see Pool getting a chance like this in the next few years, Cheat$ki will go spend a ton of money on a striker, City will spend again, United will spend big time, add Madrid sniffing around Suarez and them having CL commitments as well, wouldn't be surprised to see them right back with us and Everton in the fight for 4th - 6th

Maybe not as much as they had planned now :)

There is something particularly ironic about this Liverpool collapse. Gerrard's slip after his comments in the huddle ("don't fekking let this slip now") and the recovery from three goals. They will remember Istanpulis.

Crystanbul

Crystanbul

:ross:

I have to say, people have slated their defense. Well, everyone has known all season it's ****e! What I found alarming was Gerrard in those last 20 mins. With all his experience and know-how, plus being the skipper, he should absolutely have held his position and been mopping up back there/making sure Liverpool steadied when Palace got a goal back. Instead he lost the plot and went walkies like a novice...no-one has dinged him for it.

Yep, the deluded basterds were saying they were going to use Palace as GD makeup ...

Honestly, I will so laugh at the end of this season if they don't get "their rightful title" yet another time.

Madrid is already sniffing at Suarez and Mourinho's comments about needing a "great striker", hope summer is a complete circus for those ****s ..

I think he meant Saudi Sportswashing Machine rather than Palace as they are mentioned in the quote. Either way its disrespectful.

:ross:

I have to say, people have slated their defense. Well, everyone has known all season it's ****e! What I found alarming was Gerrard in those last 20 mins. With all his experience and know-how, plus being the skipper, he should absolutely have held his position and been mopping up back there/making sure Liverpool steadied when Palace got a goal back. Instead he lost the plot and went walkies like a novice...no-one has dinged him for it.

Its cos at 3-0, the nutters thought they could make up the gs on city.

At 3-1, Rodgers should have immediately said that's it, good job, we ll take the 3 points and stopped the gung ho attacks. Instead he put on moses instead of a defender or other midfielder at 3-2.

Incredibly naive.

Though let's be honest, for all the fun we ve all had one the past few days (and believe me, I'm still laughing) there isn't one of us who wouldn't have loved to have had the season they've had.

Have to say I'm also unconvinced about this imminent huge drop off in Liverpools form that will come next season. Firstly, they've been this food for a season and a half now, not just this season.

They have one of the youngest squads in the league, a very good young manager, money to spend. They chased Costa, William and mikhtyrian or whoever last season, a calibre of player that will be much easier to pick up this summer. I also think the Suárez leaving rumours are mostly fan fantasy, I haven't seen any real indication so far that real actually want Suárez (though that may change this summer I guess). I'm also not sure city especially can spend as much as people think, seeing as ffp seems to have a bit more bite than we all thought.

I don't think they ll win next season, I will actually be very impressed if they even challenge to the final day again. And many things have gone right for them this season. But I don't see them dropping out of the top 4 in all honesty. Though difficult to say with proper confidence until summer has finished

Have to say I'm also unconvinced about this imminent huge drop off in Liverpools form that will come next season. Firstly, they've been this food for a season and a half now, not just this season.

They have one of the youngest squads in the league, a very good young manager, money to spend. They chased Costa, William and mikhtyrian or whoever last season, a calibre of player that will be much easier to pick up this summer. I also think the Suárez leaving rumours are mostly fan fantasy, I haven't seen any real indication so far that real actually want Suárez (though that may change this summer I guess). I'm also not sure city especially can spend as much as people think, seeing as ffp seems to have a bit more bite than we all thought.

I don't think they ll win next season, I will actually be very impressed if they even challenge to the final day again. And many things have gone right for them this season. But I don't see them dropping out of the top 4 in all honesty. Though difficult to say with proper confidence until summer has finished

I'm not sure that they will have much money to spend. They would have been in breach of FFP if they were in Europe this year and this is measured over multiple seasons, so they will need to cut back if they are to meet it next season.

I also think that a number of their players are due a drop in form. As we have seen, young players often struggle in their second season so i would not be surprised if Sterling dropped back a bit. Sturidge has been excellent this year, it will be interesting to see if he can maintain that form. Coutinho has struggled to maintain his early form at other clubs. Finally, I am not sure that Gerrard has another season like this in him and could be burnt out after the world cup.

if city do win the league the mental impact on them (especially Gerrard) could carry over to next season, its a heavy weight to bear, i appreciate it could equally motivate them

if they don't sort their defensive issues in the summer the rest of the PL will be more adept at exploiting them

Oh the irony of talking about liverpools defensive worries, when we were unable to breach it over 180 mins!

BnMSymqCcAEO9GV.jpg

I'm not sure that they will have much money to spend. They would have been in breach of FFP if they were in Europe this year and this is measured over multiple seasons, so they will need to cut back if they are to meet it next season.

I also think that a number of their players are due a drop in form. As we have seen, young players often struggle in their second season so i would not be surprised if Sterling dropped back a bit. Sturidge has been excellent this year, it will be interesting to see if he can maintain that form. Coutinho has struggled to maintain his early form at other clubs. Finally, I am not sure that Gerrard has another season like this in him and could be burnt out after the world cup.

All of this in combination with a lot more games. Yes they've been good for 18 months, but all of that has been without European football. The CL games will put a lot more strain on their squad. They will have to prioritize and use Gerrard more carefully. I also think injuries will play more of a role for them next season.

Like you mentioned earlier I also think they've had a lot of things go their way this season. I remember reading/hearing somewhere about them just about never completing a turnaround this season, mainly because they've rarely had to. They've scored first so many games it's been a bit ridiculous, and that's suited their style of football very well.

I also think that a lot more of the smaller teams will try to bus park against them next season. A year close to the top will do that to teams.

If they manage to sign 3-4 proper quality players that might change it though.

All of this in combination with a lot more games. Yes they've been good for 18 months, but all of that has been without European football. The CL games will put a lot more strain on their squad. They will have to prioritize and use Gerrard more carefully. I also think injuries will play more of a role for them next season.

Like you mentioned earlier I also think they've had a lot of things go their way this season. I remember reading/hearing somewhere about them just about never completing a turnaround this season, mainly because they've rarely had to. They've scored first so many games it's been a bit ridiculous, and that's suited their style of football very well.

I also think that a lot more of the smaller teams will try to bus park against them next season. A year close to the top will do that to teams.

If they manage to sign 3-4 proper quality players that might change it though.

I think that their quick out of the blocks, all out attack style is well suited to the Premier League but as we saw with Chelsea the other week, more experienced teams can soak up the pressure and hit them on the break. They will come across a lot of teams that are comfortable doing this in the champions league. Also, all out attack is a very tiring way to play, if they have another 10 games to play next season, it could really take its toll.

I think that their quick out of the blocks, all out attack style is well suited to the Premier League but as we saw with Chelsea the other week, more experienced teams can soak up the pressure and hit them on the break. They will come across a lot of teams that are comfortable doing this in the champions league. Also, all out attack is a very tiring way to play, if they have another 10 games to play next season, it could really take its toll.

As long as they get that first goal, I agree.

I suppose time will show if they've gotten that first goal a bit more often than they actually deserved this season. If they can keep it up next season it will be even more impressive.

Back