• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hopefully this will put an end to the crap we have had about Liverpool showing more ambition than us last summer by holding onto Suarez when no realistic bid was received

True, although this is a somewhat different situation as they're not only in the CL, but also at the very least seriously challenging for the title.

Btw: Stobart's next tweet after that article: Help me #sendhelp

:lol:

True, although this is a somewhat different situation as they're not only in the CL, but also at the very least seriously challenging for the title.

Btw: Stobart's next tweet after that article: Help me #sendhelp

:lol:

I think that Suarez will be off if Madrid come in for him. He is 27 now and I think that this will be his last chance to join a giant. The chance to play alongside Ronaldo and Bale must be pretty hard to refuse too.

Come on Real. Make it happen. Want to see their faces and hear their excuses when they are forced to sell

Will be interesting to see what kind of bids Real will make if they go for him.

I think most Real fans are expecting significantly more than we got for Bale because they rate him higher than Bale, perhaps £100-120m.

Bale is/was quite a bit younger though and seems much more marketable than Suarez so I don't think they will offer that kind of money.

Will be interesting to see what kind of bids Real will make if they go for him.

I think most Real fans are expecting significantly more than we got for Bale because they rate him higher than Bale, perhaps £100-120m.

Bale is/was quite a bit younger though and seems much more marketable than Suarez so I don't think they will offer that kind of money.

I am sure that Liverpool will try and push for a record transfer fee.

I agree but if you were a Liverpool director you would be using the Bale transfer as the starting point for negotiations.

Indeed. They'll no doubt highlight the fact that Suarez has score more goals plus contributed more assists in 3 Premier League seasons than Bale did in 6 plus Suarez is only 2.5 years older so is still in the prime of his career. Can't see Real paying £100m for him though due to his lack of marketability.

Indeed. They'll no doubt highlight the fact that Suarez has score more goals plus contributed more assists in 3 Premier League seasons than Bale did in 6 plus Suarez is only 2.5 years older so is still in the prime of his career. Can't see Real paying £100m for him though due to his lack of marketability.

I agree. He's on track to score the most goals in a Premier League season too which is remarkable when you consider that he was banned for the first six games.

Can't see Real paying £100m for him though due to his lack of marketability.

Not so sure about that, there is a huge demand for Spanish Freddie Mercury lookalikes in Madrid

Freddie-freddie-mercury-32395672-500-705.jpg

They really Spursed that up, didn't they?

You're in a title fight, it's game 37 and you're 3-0 up with 12 minutes left on the clock. What do you do?

RAWK is gonna make for some fantastic reading tomorrow after work.

If this was wrestling it would be known as a Reversed Istanbul.

Rodgers has been brilliant for them but he's really ballsed up the last 2 games.

Why push the issue against Chelski? you know their only tactic is to soak pressure and hit teams on the break so why play in their hands when a draw would have still meant the title was in your hands. They should have switched it up and been patient rather then try to press the issue and it cost them bad.

Today when Palace get the 1st you put Agger on and shut up shop. The guy wants to get praised for the style of football they play but when it's mattered they've really messed up.

Rodgers has been brilliant for them but he's really ballsed up the last 2 games.

Why push the issue against Chelski? you know their only tactic is to soak pressure and hit teams on the break so why play in their hands when a draw would have still meant the title was in your hands. They should have switched it up and been patient rather then try to press the issue and it cost them bad.

Today when Palace get the 1st you put Agger on and shut up shop. The guy wants to get praised for the style of football they play but when it's mattered they've really messed up.

I don't rate Rodgers and I think that they are really going to get found out next season. I think that they have had a season where everything has gone their way and they have the best player in the league. That said, I think that they have played to their strengths well.

Thick as pig ****. 7 players in the box for a corner when you're 3-1 up? in the hope of improving on a GD that's already 7 or so goals inferior to the opposition with 1 game to go?

Back