• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

They've ****ed up any chance of winning the title by trying to chase an insurmountable goal difference. Silly tactics from Rodgers.

Wow, I switched over at 0-3, and switched back just in time to see Palace's third go in. Had to do a double take. I know Liverpool aren't everyone's cup of tea but it's hard not to feel for them. They'll likely never have as good a chance to win the league given that they were never really viewed as serious contenders until a few weeks ago, when it looked they were going to steal in and take everyone by surprise.

It would have been nice to have seen a 'new' name at the top, even if it did mean that we would have to endure the inevitable smugfest from the 300 or so Scouse pundits.
You'd think it's going to be a lot tougher for them to try and repeat the feat next season.

If City do go on to win it, the scars of blowing a title that was in their hands with 3 to go could be unrepairable

Wow, I switched over at 0-3, and switched back just in time to see Palace's third go in. Had to do a double take. I know Liverpool aren't everyone's cup of tea but it's hard not to feel for them. They'll likely never have as good a chance to win the league given that they were never really viewed as serious contenders until a few weeks ago, when it looked they were going to steal in and take everyone by surprise.

It would have been nice to have seen a 'new' name at the top, even if it did mean that we would have to endure the inevitable smugfest from the 300 or so Scouse pundits.
You'd think it's going to be a lot tougher for them to try and repeat the feat next season.

Well if they do, they will earn a lot of respect from me. Blowing a title like this will leave scars, but obviously they will have a CL campaign to contend with as well

Bm5q0tuCMAAE9UC.jpg

Bm5rthDCEAAoXQu.jpg

I'm managing not to feel anything but happiness at this.
Jordinho said they Spursed it up. It's just nice to see someone else choke so spectacularly late on.
Istanbul karma.

Rodgers has been brilliant for them but he's really ballsed up the last 2 games.

Why push the issue against Chelski? you know their only tactic is to soak pressure and hit teams on the break so why play in their hands when a draw would have still meant the title was in your hands. They should have switched it up and been patient rather then try to press the issue and it cost them bad.

Today when Palace get the 1st you put Agger on and shut up shop. The guy wants to get praised for the style of football they play but when it's mattered they've really messed up.

Agreed.

Mourinho gets a lot of stick for his cynicism, but I'm surprised Rodgers hasn't gotten more criticism for falling off the spectrum at the other end when the title was in their sights.

I don't rate Rodgers and I think that they are really going to get found out next season. I think that they have had a season where everything has gone their way and they have the best player in the league. That said, I think that they have played to their strengths well.

Interesting opinion. I rage Rodgers a lot higher than you, but I agree with the points you make (probably to a smaller degree then).

Next season will be a difficult one for him, that's for sure. If he comes up with another title challenge I will be massively impressed.

Interesting opinion. I rage Rodgers a lot higher than you, but I agree with the points you make (probably to a smaller degree then).

Next season will be a difficult one for him, that's for sure. If he comes up with another title challenge I will be massively impressed.

I might be slightly blinded by a dislike of Liverpool and Rodgers self satisfaction really grates on me.

I agree that if they mount a challenge next season, I will be very impressed. I think that they will find it hard playing in Europe, that they will lose Suarez and that the weaknesses in their team will begin to be exploited more.

Our official twitter managed to tweet this, has since been deleted though. I guess whoever's in charge of it meant to post from their own personal account but either way they'll be getting the sack.

Beat me to it! A bit amateurish for our official account to allow that to happen.

Back