• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Reports saying the ****s at Real are now lining up Suarez as their number one summer target. £70m bid coming, is being reported. Will be interesting to see how Liverpool will cope with the Real propaganda machinery.

Reports saying the ****s at Real are now lining up Suarez as their number one summer target. £70m bid coming, is being reported. Will be interesting to see how Liverpool will cope with the Real propaganda machinery.

**** joins a team of ****s. Match made in heaven.

Might mean Benzema is to leave, hopefully not to Arsenal

Rodgers: "Hopefully Luis gets the rewards for his loyalty with those big European nights next season"

Imagine your team throwing a game even though they still had a top four chance just to spite your rivals. Unreal.

Typical bitters this.. small club mentality.

It's like a ****ing morgue there.

How pathetic do you have to be to mock a team above you in the table while your club is down two at home?

Got to admit, that song is ****ing getting to me. I can feel myself getting angrier and angrier hearing it. Of course they want that.

Please GHod... please please please let us get back into this race. If Steve has to hear that song for the final years of his awe-inspiring career, it'll give me a ****ing ulcer.

Everton players, show your shower of 'supporters' what it means to have some spirit and class now. Only need 1 more, fellas.

I really like Martinez and refuse to believe that he wants this. He understands that the CL spot is way too important. Just the pathetic fans who want to lose and demotivate the team.

I turned the TV off after an hour or so, pathetic performance of Everton, make no mistake here.

I don't wanna say much about this other then people should remember that THIS is exactly what it looks like when a team doesn't give a ****e either because they wanna get rid of the manager, some players involved in some gambling issues or when it's about a predictable outcome...

Everton can **** off, on a normal day they would have battered them, this one is just a pathetic show for whoever, can't stand watching it anymore..

Disgraceful performance.

We will still win the league but you'll never win anything with your small time mentality.

Just a incredibly small team.

Everton - the club and the fans - should be disgraced after that showing.

Still had a chance to get Champions League but they would rather lose that than see a rival do well.

Small club, **** club.

Europa league is the worst possible outcome for such a potless club with a small squad.

proven beyond a doubt they are the most small time club in the world. jesus christ. champions league football for yourself or lose on purpose so your neighbours dont win the league?

fooking hell.

giphy.gif

quote:

At least we've won the moral title. Played the game the way it should be played, without cheating & timewasting. All on a shoestring budget.

He must've started the Chelsea OMT to get that avatar...

It was 3-2 wasn't it? I haven't imagined that? Funny old way to roll over.

I really really hope Stevie G has to listen to that chant for the last few years of his career. :ross:

Either

Everton fans: "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his f***ing **** and gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard"

or

Everton fans: "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard. He slipped from 40 yards. He gave it to Demba Ba. Steve Gerrard, Gerrard."

They've had it coming since they won the Champions League. The next day Gerrard wanted to go and win the title for Chelsea. Looks like he might have managed it.

Are those Liverpool fans really saying that if given a chance they would be happy to more or less hand a title to United or Everton by beating another title challenger? Really?

Didn't Liverpool lose to Chelsea at Anfield which helped in preventing United winning the league a few years back? And Gerrard played in Drogba to score?

Stobart getting his "Suarez should go to Real" shout in early: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/05/04/4795460/hazard-the-only-positive-as-chelseas-season-ends-with-a

I'm quite sure the Liverpool fans will have the same reaction as Spurs fans when the media storm starts. "Oh noes, the media are against us"

Hopefully this will put an end to the crap we have had about Liverpool showing more ambition than us last summer by holding onto Suarez when no realistic bid was received

Back