• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

its always hard for dribblers in these types of games, when teams are focussed on defending with total concentration. the way the game sets up just isnt suited to making dribblers look good. its a lot easier for midfield dicators (ie. xavi, pirlo) to look good.

Perhaps, although Aguero is a similar player but his record against the top sides is superb, Suarez's is actually quite pitiful.

10177987_10154075571745475_4829161141969488544_n.jpg

My mobile has been eerily quiet all day today. Earlier this season, especially when Liverpool were gifted that early lead against us, the damn thing was humming like a hive of horny hornets with Liverpool-loving mates chirping away at me.

Nowt today. Not a sausage. The Merseybeat's gone quiet.

Even more gutting for them is that Arsenal should easily win on Monday. They entertain Big Girls Blouses FC in what should be a merry stroll and the final nail in Alain Pardieu's coffin. That result will mean Everton's chance at fourth place will be well and truly be shot. The only joy Everton have left is revelling in Liverpool's misery and they'll add to it with a limp display against Emirates Marketing Project.

Gerrard might as well retire now. The rest of his career will be one of abject misery as he'll never hear the end of his mistake today.

My mobile has been eerily quiet all day today. Earlier this season, especially when Liverpool were gifted that early lead against us, the damn thing was humming like a hive of horny hornets with Liverpool-loving mates chirping away at me.

Nowt today. Not a sausage. The Merseybeat's gone quiet.

Even more gutting for them is that Arsenal should easily win on Monday. They entertain Big Girls Blouses FC in what should be a merry stroll and the final nail in Alain Pardieu's coffin. That result will mean Everton's chance at fourth place will be well and truly be shot. The only joy Everton have left is revelling in Liverpool's misery and they'll add to it with a limp display against Emirates Marketing Project.
Gerrard might as well retire now. The rest of his career will be one of abject misery as he'll never hear the end of his mistake today.

I'm not so sure about it. Everton wont roll over for City. If City win, they will have to earn their win.

Right now despite being 5th Everton are not even guaranteed European football next season, they still need a point

I'm not so sure about it. Everton wont roll over for City. If City win, they will have to earn their win.

Right now despite being 5th Everton are not even guaranteed European football next season, they still need a point

Everton are pretty certain of European football even if not guaranteed. In their position I'd be expecting our manager to rest a large number of first teamers.

The thing is, almost nothing has gone wrong for Liverpool for months and months. It has been freakish, and in a way a direct reverse mirror image of us.

Flanagan, Johnson, Agger and Skrtl....is that bag of toilet really worse than our bag of toilet at the back? A bit better maybe, but not really much. And yet we've been crucified over and over for little slips whereas they just don't seem to have been.

Has anyone passed the ball directly to Soldado in the way Dawson did to Suarez? How hasn't Mignolet let in a free like Liverpool's 4th at Anfield, when our (better) keeper did?

They just seemed supernaturally blessed all season and maybe it's just their run is reaching a reversion to mean.

Agreed, a lot of marginal stuff has gone their way.

Will be interesting to see how they react now, that was a real blow. Hopefully City can up the pressure again...

Everton are pretty certain of European football even if not guaranteed. In their position I'd be expecting our manager to rest a large number of first teamers.

I know what you mean, but being mathematically there and assuming other teams will drop points in tough games are two different things
we could be level with them and United 3 behind before they kick-off on Sat night. If they rest players and lose, then United win their midweek game in hand, we are all on 69pts into the last day.

I agree they probably should beat Hull away the week before the cup final, but they would be taking a big gamble resting players. Hope you're right though and they do

The thing is, almost nothing has gone wrong for Liverpool for months and months. It has been freakish, and in a way a direct reverse mirror image of us.

Flanagan, Johnson, Agger and Skrtl....is that bag of toilet really worse than our bag of toilet at the back? A bit better maybe, but not really much. And yet we've been crucified over and over for little slips whereas they just don't seem to have been.

Has anyone passed the ball directly to Soldado in the way Dawson did to Suarez? How hasn't Mignolet let in a free like Liverpool's 4th at Anfield, when our (better) keeper did?

They just seemed supernaturally blessed all season and maybe it's just their run is reaching a reversion to mean.

Yep, like the Scum early in season, would be fun to see them slip to 3rd ..

Never mind speculation or emotion. Let's work with numbers. There's safety in numbers because numbers don't lie.

Everton are nine up on ManU, who have a game in hand. Let's say they win it, so Everton is now just six up. They tank for Emirates Marketing Project and ManU win, now just three up. Their last game is away to Hull. Hull need but a single point to ensure their safety. If they don't pick it up at Villa next week, they can just work a stitch up with Hull and ensure both sides get the single point they need for each club's purpose and everybody can go home handsome and happy.

That leaves Everton fully free to pour the pi55 on Liverpool's dreams by handing ManCity three points. I know if I'm an Everton fan, I'd be totally comfortable with that scenario.

Never mind speculation or emotion. Let's work with numbers. There's safety in numbers because numbers don't lie.

Everton are nine up on ManU, who have a game in hand. Let's say they win it, so Everton is now just six up. They tank for Emirates Marketing Project and ManU win, now just three up. Their last game is away to Hull. Hull need but a single point to ensure their safety. If they don't pick it up at Villa next week, they can just work a stitch up with Hull and ensure both sides get the single point they need for each club's purpose and everybody can go home handsome and happy.

That leaves Everton fully free to pour the pi55 on Liverpool's dreams by handing ManCity three points. I know if I'm an Everton fan, I'd be totally comfortable with that scenario.

Agreed. Only thing that would change it is if Arsenal somehow slip up against Saudi Sportswashing Machine tonight.

Not sure Martinez will agree though. Doesn't strike me as the type to cynically accept a loss to spite their rivals.

Back