• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Wondering how Klu Klux Kenny feels after Suarez openly defied him by not shaking Evra's hand? In the first sensible thing he's done since this whole saga started, Dalglish said there would be a handshake and the game would go on without incident. Yet in the first test to see whether either player had moved in, Suarez cracks the sulks and refuses the handshake.

Just look at his body language as well. Refusing eye contact with everyone, head bowed down.

Normally I love any opportunity for calling out Rio Ferdinand for being a nob, but I wish he'd gone further than also refusing to shake Suarez's hand. Should hav pushed him out of the line. The pre game handshake is a (manufactured?) sign of respect and after that incident, Suarez had no business being a part of it.

On Rio Ferdinand, some thick pool fans have had the audacity (aside from fueling pathetic LFC line that it was Evra who refused the handshake!!) to question why Rio won't face critcism and sanction for refusing to shake his hand. Could not make it up.

I have just watched it myself, looking at the actions of both Evra and Suarez during the handshakes.

If you notice both players did exactly the same prior to 'that' handshake

Evra looking at the player with hand moving forward to shake hands

Suarez looking down at the hand he was to shake, without looking at the players face.

As I said each player did the same until they met, this time Evra's hand motioned away not to shake his hand first, and IMO Suarez saw this looking down thus desiding Evra did not want to shake hands leading for him to move onto the next player.

Now, personally I don't care for either player, and IMO neither has in all this really been the model professional in the slightest, but I do believe watching rewind watching rewind watching the handshake it was Evra who made the first motion not to shake hands if comparing to his moving forward action of shaking hands with the rest of the Liverpool team.

I think then Evra's reaction making out Suarez didn't want to shake his hand has everyone fooled.

Just wanted to point out that Suarez could quite easily have made sure that his hand shaked with Evra but you could argue that Evra could have done the same, but you could argue the onus was on Suarez.

The LFC board will come under pressure from friends and relatives, sponsors, and even the older Liverpool players for Suarez's behaviour. not to mention the media who will behaving a field day poking fun at the Suarez Circus.

Dalglish will have to hope he comes good on the pitch, otherwise, he'll have no choice but to sell Suarez in the summer.

I'd imagine Suarez's family based in England will also face some of the public backlash too.

The LFC board will come under pressure from friends and relatives, sponsors, and even the older Liverpool players for Suarez's behaviour. not to mention the media who will behaving a field day poking fun at the Suarez Circus.

Dalglish will have to hope he comes good on the pitch, otherwise, he'll have no choice but to sell Suarez in the summer.

I'd imagine Suarez's family based in England will also face some of the public backlash too.

Imagine the commotion when he ends up at Emirates Marketing Project.

It's all a bit sad. Kenny Dalglish is a footballing great from a bygone age. Now he's just a dinosaur.

That imo was obvious from the moment they appointed him, his tactics, buys, style, all are from an age that is better forgotten.

My question is what is the damage to the Liverpool brand globally, and do the sponsers not care? what sponsor would want to be associated with the behavior of Saurez and Daglish?

[video=youtube_share;hXfYyd6fT7o]http://youtu.be/hXfYyd6fT7o[/video] [video=youtube;7oGF_THiUSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=7oGF_THiUSI[/video]

For me both videos clearly show Evra making a point of not extending a handshake to Suarez, leading Suarez to move onto DeGea.

i can see your point unknown - i actually think Evra half withdrew his hand so if Suarez did shake it, i would have been more of a noticable gesture, not just "run of the mill"

but i dont see any stutter in Suarezs movement, his hand goes straight from the ref to De Gea

Ive had nothing but brick all day from aLiverpool fan saying were nothing until we win the CL hhahahahaha what a bunch of clams

I'm not buying this 'Evra pulled his hand away' rubbish. Suarez was never going to shake Evras hand, you can tell by the way he just goes straight past Evra. If he intended to shake Evras hand he would have made some motion towards Evra. Evras hand might go town a tiny bit but as Suarez comes across he reaches out to shake his hand, which results in him grabbing Suarezs arm. It's clear as day that Evra went to shake his hand.

More 'us against the world' rubbish from Liverpool, everyones against them, they're always the victim. The club has turned in to a joke

who gives a f***
seriously?

pair of overpaid prima donnas

a hand bag fight, wrapped in a PC battle, dressed as racism

dragging down football, managers, clubs and everyone who gets wound up about it

Knock their heads together and tell the pair of them to grow up, and play nicely.

Agree with Nayim - he isnt THAT good. Thats why despite him scoring brick loads of goals in Holland for 2 years, no Italian, Spanish or other PL team moved for him. He's a busy forward in a similar way to how Robbie Keane is busy however he's not remotely clinical and doesnt create enough to be of interested to a genuinely top team

I think he has potential to be a very very good player, worthy of a top level side, but at this point he just isnt performing at that level at all - or anything like it.

And thats without considering his attitude as well.

i can see your point unknown - i actually think Evra half withdrew his hand so if Suarez did shake it, i would have been more of a noticable gesture, not just "run of the mill"

but i dont see any stutter in Suarezs movement, his hand goes straight from the ref to De Gea

Suarez shook the hand of the little mascot after the ref.

who gives a f***
seriously?

pair of overpaid prima donnas

a hand bag fight, wrapped in a PC battle, dressed as racism

dragging down football, managers, clubs and everyone who gets wound up about it

Knock their heads together and tell the pair of them to grow up, and play nicely.

I completely agree with this post. But I'm a tad miffed that there is alot of slinging mud in only one direction.

Well my brother is a Liverpool fan and he thinks Suarez should have gone through the same thing Terry is going through aswell as having the 8 match ban. He also said they should have been suspended until they were found either guilty or not guilty.

But all Liverpool fans are scum aren't they?

Your brother certainly seems to be an exception from those I have seen over the last few months.

That said, my disgust with the situation rests with Liverpool FC rather than the fans

Personally, I think he should be a winger, then Id think he was fairly decent. As a striker, he doesnt offer enough.

Its no good being a handful all over the park, but missing sitters. Honestly, I think his exploits in Holland have given him this image of a great player, ala Kezman. But like Kezman, he's not scoring on the big stage.

Potential does not make the player (Jenas anyone), and after a year, he has not done enough imo.

On top of that, he is a despicable player.

Back