• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Before you all swallow the sky-fed tripe.

you tell me evra doesn't lower his hand when he sees suarez coming, then make a major scene after suarez obliges his initial ignoring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Oed8OT4vw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

don't believe everything you are told or read.

Can't believe the extent to which this 'incident' is being analysed. I couldn't care less.

However, what I will say is whilst many on here questioned at the time why we didn't go for Suarez I am so glad we didn't regardless of his footballing ability.....

To whichever mod which edited the title, this thread wasn't started about the handshake at all, it was intended to be regarding fans treatment of the victims of racist abuse which disgusts me personally

stan collymores twitter feed makes interesting reading this morning, all the racist scousers are shamelessly crawling out the woodwork

Last edited:
'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh ohhh oh WE'RE NOT RACIST WE ONLY HATE MANCS.. PATRICE EVRA YOU BLACK DIRTY clam. #singingmyheartout. YNWA @luis16suarez'

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
@rioferdy5. You fudgein black donkey why didn't you shake @luis16suarez hand? Your a fudgein black clam, get that? A black, dirty depart....'

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
I just racially abused @rioferdy5. And I'm proud of it. He deserves it.. Why did he go out to the media & say.. "I lost respect for suarez?"'

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
When I say Luis should break Evra I mean he should break his leg and make sure its a career ender. I bloody hate that annoying black dwarf.'

I get the feeling somebody hasn't realised you can be prosecuted for things on twitter...

I don't understand why people are making a big issue out of this. Suarez has already been suspended for 7 matches due to the alleged racist remark. Evra must have provoked him into the remarks. So, why should Suarez make peace with a player who caused him to get suspended ? It is different if Suarez was not suspended and he and Evra made a peace treaty instead ! ManU players and officials always provoke their opponents. So you can't expect the others to keep quiet always.

Ive all had from a Liverpoo fan is that were nothing special, weve won nothing and wont be a good team till weve won the CL 5 times, were wannabees hahahaha

What a total clam, I said stop being in so much denial you can only wish you played football like we do

i'm glad that MOTD are bringing attention to this, and KD's attitude, there is a lot of misinformation coming out of anfield and its a good thing that the BBC are not allowing these rumours to perpetuate

its refreshing for them to get off the fence for once

[video=youtube_share;hXfYyd6fT7o]http://youtu.be/hXfYyd6fT7o[/video]

For me both videos clearly show Evra making a point of not extending a handshake to Suarez, leading Suarez to move onto DeGea.

Totally agree. But his hand was still there to be shook.

For me it was more of a hesitation knowing who it was rather than a pre-meditated gesture.

His celebration after the game compounds matters.

They deserve each other frankly

I am actually glad for all the hype around this. I heard some journos on Youtube saying Suarez may want to leave pool for Spain or Italy and this sort of trouble will only prompt him to want to go.

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh ohhh oh WE'RE NOT RACIST WE ONLY HATE MANCS.. PATRICE EVRA YOU BLACK DIRTY clam. #singingmyheartout. YNWA @luis16suarez'

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
@rioferdy5. You fudgein black donkey why didn't you shake @luis16suarez hand? Your a fudgein black clam, get that? A black, dirty depart....'

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
I just racially abused @rioferdy5. And I'm proud of it. He deserves it.. Why did he go out to the media & say.. "I lost respect for suarez?"'

'sollyfeni Solethu Feni
by StanCollymore
When I say Luis should break Evra I mean he should break his leg and make sure its a career ender. I bloody hate that annoying black dwarf.'

I get the feeling somebody hasn't realised you can be prosecuted for things on twitter...

But Collymore provoked them....its only banter

Back