• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The natives are getting restless. Obviously Rodgers didn't read the policies & procedures manual in regards to criticism of their players. Defend & deflect.

I've just been to mass there .I've prayed for Luis not to leave.Brendan is an awful person underneath it all..I've prayed for him also though.He's just a kid in a big club but he's driven a wedge between usthe worlds most knowledgable supporters.All starting with his three fudging envelopes,did me head in no end that did.Now we know Luis was one name in the envelopes.Brendan's cruel plan has come to fruition.I hope your proud Brendan.You ruined my life forever. QUOTE]

That has GOT to be someone wumming from Redcafe :eek:

So apparently Liverpool have the best squad mix according to their board yet Rogers is saying he needs experience in the Jan window.... Madness.

Steven Gerrard is determined to finish in the top four for Luis Suarez as he "deserves to be in the Champions League".

Despite sticking by Suarez through some difficult times, Liverpool risk losing the Uruguayan in the summer if they cannot deliver UEFA Champions League football.

And the Reds skipper is urging his team-mates to meet the ambitions of their star striker by fighting their way up the table.

"Hopefully, we can put a fight on for him between now and the end of the season to finish fourth and we make a decision for him," said Gerrard, quoted in The Sun.

"Only he knows what his ambitions and dreams are. Luis deserves to be in the Champions League - everyone has to admit that.

"Outside of Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, I'll argue he's as good as anyone else.

"He's probably the best player I've played with and I've played with some top players in my career."

Steven Gerrard is determined to finish in the top four for Luis Suarez as he "deserves to be in the Champions League".

Despite sticking by Suarez through some difficult times, Liverpool risk losing the Uruguayan in the summer if they cannot deliver UEFA Champions League football.

And the Reds skipper is urging his team-mates to meet the ambitions of their star striker by fighting their way up the table.

"Hopefully, we can put a fight on for him between now and the end of the season to finish fourth and we make a decision for him," said Gerrard, quoted in The Sun.

"Only he knows what his ambitions and dreams are. Luis deserves to be in the Champions League - everyone has to admit that.

"Outside of Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, I'll argue he's as good as anyone else.

"He's probably the best player I've played with and I've played with some top players in my career."

not as good as Joe Cole one would assume then as Gerrard has previously stated he was as good as Messi

Liverpool could quite easily lose there next 2 games to be fair. If they can get 4 points from those 2 games, I think they'll threat.

Haha, Ok Stevie, keep telling yourself like that. A good player in an average team, he'd certainly play for a lot of clubs worldwide but the best you've played with? jog on.

Haha, Ok Stevie, keep telling yourself like that. A good player in an average team, he'd certainly play for a lot of clubs worldwide but the best you've played with? jog on.

This quote really needs to be viewed in context. Suarez is Liverpool's only world class player, who feels he is being victimised by the English press. Liverpool aren't favourites for a champions league position, and this was being said probably to try and carry favour with Suarez, because at the end of the season teams across Europe will begin to enquire about his availability. Already Suarez is being linked to Bayern Munich since Pep took over. Gerrard is quite clearly doing a PR job to keep Suarez happy.

At the end of a career, looking back retrospectively, is when a player can truly say who the best player he played alongside was.

Back